Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PikCars- Revolutionizing Ridesharing Through Blockchain & Social Network! - page 8. (Read 1781 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
A wonderful and interesting project, a great team and a great idea of distributing coins by Airdrop, the team and all the participants of Airdrop I wish you luck and success!
Activity: 52
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Helloo Dev, is there a bounty program reserved token for this project. Would be a pleasure promoting the project. Kiss
Activity: 85
The project is aimed very seriously, I will also participate and follow it, so I recommend that you and dear friends take part!
Activity: 99
I participated for the airdrop  And i think Very nice way of earning, thru cryptocurrency like Pik Token.
Activity: 41
The project is so very promising and great professional team.I like this project.
Activity: 51
Email address:  [email protected]
Twitter Username:  @monikasahu23
Twitter retweet link:  https://twitter.com/monikasahu23/status/1060119379814150144
Facebook profile link:  https://www.facebook.com/monikasahu233
Facebook share link:  https://www.facebook.com/monikasahu233/posts/702481280130425
Telegram username:  @mks1515
Activity: 31
Look like a good project with the active team. Wish you good luck.
Activity: 182
Great project i hope it will grow in future
I liks this projects  good luck
Activity: 55
great project having potential,i hope it will grow in future
Activity: 18
I am feeling this a very good project. Your company team members are looking very good and strong and the price of your coine goes up too much Thanks.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
If the project is successful, where is your priority in developing this platform, maybe Europe, Asia or Africa?
Activity: 17
Really a great project .I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances.
You are one of those teams that create the future in the present.
I wish all the best with the project.?
Activity: 152
I like the concept of PikCars hybrid app which is going to combine the traditional ridesharing system with Blockchain technology to provide a seamless, cashless, cheaper and secure transaction settlement and also a Social Network to create a Social interactive community to enhance users experience. It's a great idea and going to put great impact in Cryptocurrency and rent a car industry.
Activity: 1
NIce and great project this is. Great team member.
Activity: 97

The project is aimed very seriously, I will also participate and follow it, so I recommend that you and dear friends take part!
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
A wonderful and interesting project, a great team and a great idea of distributing coins by Airdrop
Activity: 60
A project that brings a lot of confidence and positive energy. Apart from the exciting airdrop we look forward to. Thank you very much for the opportunity you give us.
Activity: 7
A wonderful and interesting project, a great team and a great idea of distributing coins by Airdrop, the team and all the participants of Airdrop I wish you luck and success!
Activity: 6
Congratulations to the team for selection on icoholders.com. good work..
Pages:
Jump to: