Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 16. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 440
We are now at 108,753/264,000. We probably not reach the goal.
What happens to unsold tokens??
Logically, they will be burned, but no confirmation about that.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Less than 13 hours til the end of the token sales !

Do you think we can reach the goal or not?

Also If you are in the signature campaign, don't forget to complete the 20 posts per week before the end of the crowdsale  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 264
We are now at 108,753/264,000. We probably not reach the goal.
What happens to unsold tokens??
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Again from the dev team incase anyone missed it.

"A few people have sold a VERY few PLR at a loss on Ether Delta. This does not mean anyone has to follow them over the cliff. This is not a mistake of the developers. It has already been stated days in advance that the pre-sale tokens would not be available until after the token-sale was over, but that token-sale tokens would be available after the minimum conditions of the smart contract were met, which was early in the morning. The contract cannot simply be changed in the middle of the token-sale."

Also wanted to add that Pillar doesn't control Ether Delta.  We can't force Ether Delta to remove any market.  We don't endorse Ether Delta.  Trade at your own risk.

The smart money is getting the hell out because they realize this project is a bunch of hot air. I wouldn't invest until you see the actual price of the Pillar token
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
This is a good project, but unfortunately ICO only accept ETH, I try to convert my bitccoin first. Hope there is still time to join Pillar project. Good luck dev.
13 hours left. I think you have plenty of time to convert your bitcoin, Good luck and I hope you don't miss this opportunity.  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
This is a good project, but unfortunately ICO only accept ETH, I try to convert my bitccoin first. Hope there is still time to join Pillar project. Good luck dev.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
84,000 Ether collected so far in just few hours.Only 1 day and 8hrs remain for ico to end at the time of posting.Do not miss out on this lifetime opportunity to own Pillar cheaper

Wow, not bad. Wish the Pillar success only! Hope it'll be very profitable!
This is probably going to be the fastest ico, and maybe the current will continue to grow. Soon ico is over, chances are, in the last hour, there will be so many people who start investing their money in large quantities.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
Don't worry about Team and Project, be patient and you will be happy !!  Wink

Merit: 500
Why didn't the team lock the tokens until the end of the ICO, I really don't understand why they allowed the tokens to be traded on exchange while the ICO is still on going, bad decision in my opinion
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
14 hour until ICO Pillar project ends, total Ether received now 108K. wow, its almost 50% to reached Ether goal. now its time to invest. we still have a time to joining this project
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
hey guys i kept my eyes on this project since a long time and also joined the signature campaign to show my support.

I am sure the price will go up a lot
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Activity: 532
Bear market came, any coins can not have too much rise, the crash is possible
I'm also affraid of that, but it happens almost always after releaising bounty rewards.. Bounty hunters dumpig everything just to get what they earn and exchange that for BTC or fiat. But even if it happens i'm sure that after few days price will rise up. Wink

Since the project is long-term, I do not see any reason to discuss the price of the token for the coming weeks. The project will give tangible growth only after the release of the Pillar wallet next year.
This prject soon will reach the end. Wishing this project a good fortune because i invested quite amount here. Im gonna fully support this project
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
Although the crowd is experiencing and suffering with the price drop, still many have still include themselves and support this project and still hoping that despite of the dumping scenario this will come into success that everybody is expecting for at least we have a good news to share even though the price drop is awful.
Prices fell but they still accepted the investment in the Pillar project. I think investors have made the right choice when investing in the project over $ 13 million. The Pillar project will be able to help many people at this time because of the increasing cryptocurrency crisis
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
I'm also affraid of that, but it happens almost always after releaising bounty rewards.. Bounty hunters dumpig everything just to get what they earn and exchange that for BTC or fiat. But even if it happens i'm sure that after few days price will rise up. Wink
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
Although the crowd is experiencing and suffering with the price drop, still many have still include themselves and support this project and still hoping that despite of the dumping scenario this will come into success that everybody is expecting for at least we have a good news to share even though the price drop is awful.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
Despite of the scenario we are experiencing right now which is the price dump, still potential investors continue to support and participated within this project and still hoping of its success to be establish and expected to come into an effect that will brought some good news despite of the sudden down fall of the coins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 812
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
This project is coming to an end. I have invested a lot of money into this project. I hope the members of the project will give us a lot of good news and will be listed on Bittrex in August.
Pages:
Jump to: