Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 11. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi to everyone,

Is it still possible to buy some tokens through your page? https://pillarproject.io/purchase

Thanks and good luck

Hello, and no it's not possible to buy tokens through the page. The token sale has ended.
Activity: 5
Merit: 7
Hi to everyone,

Is it still possible to buy some tokens through your page? https://pillarproject.io/purchase

Thanks and good luck
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
A great news is really coming to happen within the success of this project that will surely be able to happen in less than 60hrs of the crowd sale. The progress in the token sale is continuous to happen. It is a good inidication of the upcoming success of this project. Hoping for the best thing to happen within this ICO Project.
Surely i guess it is a great project again that been done by sylon even the project dont reach the main goal in the ico i guess this coin will still be successful in the comming year and hoping for a fast release in the market and exchanges great campaign done.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
is there an exchange which is trading pillar already?
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
The token sale is completed, thank you very much to all participants! More information is coming from the team soon! The final tally:

great , almost 50% just in 60 hours of $52,8 million
thats soo fantastic i think . 20 years 30 month project
good work dev,
It is awesome that even the Pillar project does not yet reaching its limit of 60hr for the crowd sale it have already reach almost 50% of the target token to be sold. This is a great indication that this project is leading to its success through the help of the supporters, consumers/users and the potential investors. Looking forward for the big success to happen within this project.
I guess it is still a great project for everybody even the goal was dont reach because the sale was only been made up to 60 hours so i guess there are many investors invest so i guess it will be a great project for everybody.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
A great news is really coming to happen within the success of this project that will surely be able to happen in less than 60hrs of the crowd sale. The progress in the token sale is continuous to happen. It is a good inidication of the upcoming success of this project. Hoping for the best thing to happen within this ICO Project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
The token sale is completed, thank you very much to all participants! More information is coming from the team soon! The final tally:

good work dev,
It is awesome that even the Pillar project does not yet reaching its limit of 60hr for the crowd sale it have already reach almost 50% of the target token to be sold. This is a great indication that this project is leading to its success through the help of the supporters, consumers/users and the potential investors. Looking forward for the big success to happen within this project.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
It is a great news that the crowd sale is continuously working on its finest on the token sales for a couple of hours that the crowd sale has been open to public. A massive and numerous consumers and potential investors really believe of its capability to success and we are looking forward working on with this Pillar project.

And the most important is after the ICO finished dev start work and continue to provide updates
Because we know recently many successful projects but silence seemed to disappear
Btw congratulations to the team and all involved
From the news letter.

Security Bulletin - Scam Alert

Thank you for your participation in the Pillar token sale. We ended with just over $20 million at the current price of ether. We’ll have more tomorrow, this is a quick note to alert you that ...

Someone is sending emails and tweets that our sale has been extended, giving a new contract number. Be sure to alert your friends - this is not Pillar, this is another scam, and there could well be more! This is why the newsletter is so important - please be suspicious of any “official” looking Pillar communications that don’t come from pillarproject.io or 2030.io

Thank you!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
It is a great news that the crowd sale is continuously working on its finest on the token sales for a couple of hours that the crowd sale has been open to public. A massive and numerous consumers and potential investors really believe of its capability to success and we are looking forward working on with this Pillar project.
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
A successful ICO. 50% of the final cap is pretty good for any crowdsale.
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
They have the money for by the way. Give us some results, and we hold. But this project will be great, one of the most pertinent
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
The crowd still work on the progress of the Pillar project despite of the coin dumps right now. Surely that before or after the 60hr crowd sale they will exceed the tokens sold from the minimum target and putting it into the maximum number. Hoping that Pillar will gain their success after this event.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

good work dev,
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

When many ICO are competing to get investors, of course this is a great result, congratulations Pillar team, waiting for the next surprise.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
make sure you don't get hacked, same as what happened to CoinDash

Yes I thought about it as well. It's ugly to get hacked in full ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

Good work Devs... it is not the final goal, but it is quite good indeed  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007
I congratulate Pillar team. They have managed ICO process very well as well as sylon bounties. Great job! After coindash fiasko, i am very sure that Pillar investors considers themselve lucky. I am also more convinced that pillar´s potential price is even better now.
Activity: 420
Please please pillar,
Make a good development and reinforce the security.
Famous, credibility are difficult to reach and in one seconde (as coindash) all the work can gone.
Who now will trust in coindash ?
Pages:
Jump to: