Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 14. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 277
Token Sale Ends ...
Days

Hours

Minutes

Second

Currently 110,204 Ether Received, We still have a little time to join this big project.

It’s time to buy your Pillar tokens. We recommend using MyEtherWallet. Type in  MyEtherWallet.com (never click on a link) and select “Send Ether and Tokens” at the top. Then enter your private key or select your keystore file to unlock your wallet. Be sure to do this carefully:

https://pillarproject.io/purchase/
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
This project is coming to an end. I have invested a lot of money into this project. I hope the members of the project will give us a lot of good news and will be listed on Bittrex in August.

i hope poloniex also listed pillar
this is very good project  Grin

I think Poloniex won't add any new coins anymore. If Bittrex add Pillar that's enough for current demand. You can also use Etherdelta, that's legit decentralized exchange for Ethereum based tokens. I invest Pillar for longterm but if market price will be under ICO price then I'll buy more tokens.

etherdelta i think is not good placed exchanger, if compare bittrex , bittrex is above etherdelta
etherdelta is vey low user trade in there and low volume transaction too
if not added poloniex is good added to bittrex

You are comparing apples to oranges.  Bittrex is centralized and if they close you can lose everything on their exchange (ala Cryptsy).  EtherDelta is decentralized and you can't lose anything.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
This project is coming to an end. I have invested a lot of money into this project. I hope the members of the project will give us a lot of good news and will be listed on Bittrex in August.

I think Poloniex won't add any new coins anymore. If Bittrex add Pillar that's enough for current demand. You can also use Etherdelta, that's legit decentralized exchange for Ethereum based tokens. I invest Pillar for longterm but if market price will be under ICO price then I'll buy more tokens.

etherdelta i think is not good placed exchanger, if compare bittrex , bittrex is above etherdelta
etherdelta is vey low user trade in there and low volume transaction too
if not added poloniex is good added to bittrex
Activity: 342
It seems to me that the excessive shake-up of the project will not hurt, they have done their good work, I think they will soon show a good job.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
I noticed there is no direct link to Pillar website or ICO page in op or did I miss it?If there is,it should appear on top of the post so that no one has to strugglr to find it like me.

https://pillarproject.io/

The first large picture in the OP is a link to the site.  Also right below it where it says Pillar Project is a link also.  I think your right though it should say website.  We will get it fixed.
Thanks for the information.I believe there would be huge rush to participate in ICO few hours before ico closes and if link to ico page is boldly visible on op,it will save them time and no one will miss out on ico Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 987
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

That's what I observed when I opened the site of this wonderful project!
I leave this image in the topic for the memory of all the participants of the ISO and I wish the project to develop or at least be the first one in the questions of optimizing the interaction of a person (an ordinary person and not a programmer) with the computer world.
Activity: 448
The success of this project is just a numerous step away due to the reason that with a couple of hours, Pillar project has reached its minimum number of token sold. Good thing to have such a great news under this scenario we are experiencing right now. The success of this project will boost up the trust and confidence of the consumers that will lead to much larger potential investors count that will support this project until the end of the crowd sale.
Exactly so we must still support this project untio the end of the crowdsale. With just 60hr crowdsale is not so bad with it. How does? If they have 1month crowdsale then i think it will sold out nearly hehehe
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
The success of this project is just a numerous step away due to the reason that with a couple of hours, Pillar project has reached its minimum number of token sold. Good thing to have such a great news under this scenario we are experiencing right now. The success of this project will boost up the trust and confidence of the consumers that will lead to much larger potential investors count that will support this project until the end of the crowd sale.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
The 60hr crowd sale will be surely a hit because with no time it have already reached its minimum target of tokens sold. That is because many are still believing that despite of the dumps, the success of this ICO project will give as a good news so we must keep on waiting while supporting this until the end of the 60hr crowd sale
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I noticed there is no direct link to Pillar website or ICO page in op or did I miss it?If there is,it should appear on top of the post so that no one has to strugglr to find it like me.

https://pillarproject.io/

The first large picture in the OP is a link to the site.  Also right below it where it says Pillar Project is a link also.  I think your right though it should say website.  We will get it fixed.
Merit: 11
I do not know whether there will be additional time or will refund.
But the  6 hours left . there is still hope to achieve the expected results.

Minimum target has been reached at the first hours of ICO.
You participare the signature-avatar campaging but don't follow it ,weird.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Merit: 100

The min funding goal was 8 million I believe it is over 20 million with about 7.5 hours to go don't miss out!!
Activity: 322

True. I'm hoping also that the implementation of new system into the BTC on August 1 will be a good result and I'm hoping that when pillar go to exchanges there's no worry about what will happen to btc.

Less than 13 hours til the end of the token sales !

Do you think we can reach the goal or not?

Also If you are in the signature campaign, don't forget to complete the 20 posts per week before the end of the crowdsale  Grin

True. I'm carefully, patiently, thoughtfully typing right now. Grin I thought that this will end tomorrow I'm surprised that this will end today haha.
Hahaha it will end today because we just have 9hours left after the crowdsale or ICO would end. Happy to become one of this project that have seriously roadmap
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

True. I'm hoping also that the implementation of new system into the BTC on August 1 will be a good result and I'm hoping that when pillar go to exchanges there's no worry about what will happen to btc.

Less than 13 hours til the end of the token sales !

Do you think we can reach the goal or not?

Also If you are in the signature campaign, don't forget to complete the 20 posts per week before the end of the crowdsale  Grin

True. I'm carefully, patiently, thoughtfully typing right now. Grin I thought that this will end tomorrow I'm surprised that this will end today haha.
Ok Guys, bounty campaign has been started. Only 9 hours left to make you decision about participating in this innovative wallet project. I hope the team will collect all 264,000 ETH for financing works.

The bounty campaign is almost over. There is only 9 hours left to participate in it.
Yeah so better to participaite now in the crowdsale because i knew that pillar has been sucessfull now because they raised all over 109k ETH
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Ok Guys, bounty campaign has been started. Only 9 hours left to make you decision about participating in this innovative wallet project. I hope the team will collect all 264,000 ETH for financing works.

The bounty campaign is almost over. There is only 9 hours left to participate in it.
Activity: 490
How many ppl are in the team? Like the manager of bounty campaign is extern?

The bounty manager and the community management team are not core members of the team.

From the dev team when asked this question: "15 and another 20 or so who contribute heavily in spurts."

What is the difference between community and bounty manager???
Pages:
Jump to: