Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 15. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Ok Guys, bounty campaign has been started. Only 9 hours left to make you decision about participating in this innovative wallet project. I hope the team will collect all 264,000 ETH for financing works.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
so right now is better to buy token at etherdelta rather then directly to pillar right ? more cheaper.

I'd say so. If it's cheaper on etherdelta, it's better to buy there instead of the ico. There's a lot of people who want to get rid of their Pillar already
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
This project is coming to an end. I have invested a lot of money into this project. I hope the members of the project will give us a lot of good news and will be listed on Bittrex in August.

i hope poloniex also listed pillar
this is very good project  Grin
yeah i hope it so, dev has said that pillar will be listed is biggest exchange. i predict pillar will be listed in bittrex and also poloniex. lets see and waiting ICO ended in few hours again. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
This project is coming to an end. I have invested a lot of money into this project. I hope the members of the project will give us a lot of good news and will be listed on Bittrex in August.

i hope poloniex also listed pillar
this is very good project  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
I joined the signature campaign. Thank you
I think it is a little bit late, no (the end is after tomorrow) ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
We might see a lot of investments in the last hours, because the token price is the same since the first hour, thus investors won't miss anything, unless the small increase in ETH price.
Activity: 953
Merit: 504
I joined the signature campaign. Thank you
Merit: 440
Also any unsold tokens will be locked up in a smart contract for ten years.
Thank you for this confirmation :-).
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Again from the dev team incase anyone missed it.

"A few people have sold a VERY few PLR at a loss on Ether Delta. This does not mean anyone has to follow them over the cliff. This is not a mistake of the developers. It has already been stated days in advance that the pre-sale tokens would not be available until after the token-sale was over, but that token-sale tokens would be available after the minimum conditions of the smart contract were met, which was early in the morning. The contract cannot simply be changed in the middle of the token-sale."

Also wanted to add that Pillar doesn't control Ether Delta.  We can't force Ether Delta to remove any market.  We don't endorse Ether Delta.  Trade at your own risk.

Also any unsold tokens will be locked up in a smart contract for ten years.

And yes the number includes tokens sold from the presale so it is higher than the ethersnac number.
Activity: 168
Bitcoin is the King
Can someone clarify the confusion?

On the pillar site the ether received shows  108,919

And on the ether scan contract address, it shows 89,006.621751619670130062 Ether

May I know why there is such discrepancy or have I missed something here?

the pre sale maybe.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
https://pillarproject.io/purchase said 108,919 Ether Received. I believe this is the right amount.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Can someone clarify the confusion?

On the pillar site the ether received shows  108,919

And on the ether scan contract address, it shows 89,006.621751619670130062 Ether

May I know why there is such discrepancy or have I missed something here?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Website doesn't work for me :/

for me too

Congrats to all who got in on the Pre-Ico, can the pre-ico be on EtherDelta today ? or does anyone know what exchange and when they will be on?  Thanks
I think we must just need to wait pillar team to announced in what or where exchanges they will be traded at all

I think that I will buy Pillar tokens cheaper after ico will finished. As i see now price of many new ico coins on exchanges much cheaper than at the time of ico. I will not hurry, this is a long-term project and the price will still fluctuate greatly.

After going through ADEX ico  you maybe right .. This is a long term play hope they come out with a cool wallet like exodus. Did they mention a hardware wallet?
Activity: 953
Merit: 504

Good luck all and very good job Team Smiley
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
so right now is better to buy token at etherdelta rather then directly to pillar right ? more cheaper.
Yes : 0.00045 ETH vs. 0.00050 ETH, but it is not very "fairplay" and who know this excahange ?

If people are willing to sell their tokens below ICO price then sure why not? Go ahead and buy from market cheaper.
Etherdelta is a decentralized exchange for Ethereum based tokens. It's reputable because nobody owns the place.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
We are now at 108,753/264,000. We probably not reach the goal.
What happens to unsold tokens??
Logically, they will be burned, but no confirmation about that.
I do not know whether there will be additional time or will refund.
But the  12 hours left . there is still hope to achieve the expected results.
Yes : 0.00045 ETH vs. 0.00050 ETH, but it is not very "fairplay" and who know this excahange ?

Frozen for 10 years.
LOL, I love the cryptocurrency vocabulary : frozen is just the opposite of burned :-).
Activity: 154
Activity: 168
Bitcoin is the King

Frozen for 10 years.
Pages:
Jump to: