Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 21. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
I WRITE ABOUT THIS PILLAR -  BUT SILENCE NOW

asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136
How dumb are those people selling of their PLR on EtherDelta below ICO price?  Shocked
Do they just need ETH quickly for some other reason or what..
They are not dumb but looks those are using the pillar to be a way to flip the money. As we can see the crypto gets rekt caused by the Bitcoin hardfork.  For some reasons they are need ethereum to dump it before the price gets the more dump. It's just a usual thing in my opinion.

The market is so bearish that it is taking down all current ICO, pré-ico investors want to move their assets as fast as possible to minimize the loose :/
Pre-ICO investors are unable to sell tokens at the moment, the contract needs to be merged first.
I mailed Tomer Sofinzon for that earlier.

"The Pillar tokens from the main contract are transferable but not the pre-ICO ones.

The pre-ICO tokens have first to be merged into the main contract after the ICO is over.

Best, Tomer"

Which makes sense because the PLR-ETH one on EtherDelta is for the ICO contract, not for the PRE-ICO one.

I think , DEVELOPERS sell lower than price of ICO on Etherdelta during ICO ... THEY SPECIALLY TWEET ABOUT ETHERDELTA ... Developers - SCUMMERS.

ICO now during .. SHAME !!!

Do you check already the contract address of that token and real pillar tokens? I think real Pillar token are still unavailable for trading.

0xe3818504c1B32bF1557b16C238B2E01Fd3149C17 - address .. I receive coins from ICO ... ADDRESS RIGHT.

https://pillarproject.io/purchase/

ADD CUSTOM TOKEN
0xe3818504c1B32bF1557b16C238B2E01Fd3149C17
PLR
DECIMAL - 18

You can trade plr to eth on etherdelta, see link few pages back

here  https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xe3818504c1b32bf1557b16c238b2e01fd3149c17-ETH

DEVELOPERS - SCUMMERS

That's what I'm talking about. Do you buy during pre sale or yesterday? Because if the contract you in ETH delta is the contract during the presale. Then some one is already dumping it but if it's the contract address of the regular sales. Then somethings wrong on it because it is still untradeable in my opinion

I think this is investors dumping their pillars, basically why would developers sell low in eth delta if they can sell high in ICO?
Yeah why? I think this is just a FUD or something like misserable because the crowdsale is still ongoing and how does it can be traded now? Any news coming from the pillar team?
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
I BUYED YESTERDAY .... I SEND my invest on ADDRESS which PUBLISH YESTERDAY on OFFICIAL SITE

PLEASE - CLICK

You SEE ADDRESS? 0xe3818504c1B32bF1557b16C238B2E01Fd3149C17

Now Click

https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xe3818504c1B32bF1557b16C238B2E01Fd3149C17-ETH

THIS IS MISTAKE of Developers ... They must CHANGE contract ...

I - INVESTOR ... I don't understand - how can sell during ICO lower than ICO ...

I received PLR from ICO on myetherwallet

I sold 2 PLR on ETHERDELTA - and i SAY " THIS ADRESS RIGHT"

If you don't know how trade on ETHERDELTA - other knows

so you mean to say that they have an ico as of the moment
and at the same time already having an exchange on etherdelta?  Shocked
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
How dumb are those people selling of their PLR on EtherDelta below ICO price?  Shocked
They are not dumb but looks those are using the pillar to be a way to flip the money. As we can see the crypto gets rekt caused by the Bitcoin hardfork.  For some reasons they are need ethereum to dump it before the price gets the more dump. It's just a usual thing in my opinion.

The market is so bearish that it is taking down all current ICO, pré-ico investors want to move their assets as fast as possible to minimize the loose :/
Pre-ICO investors are unable to sell tokens at the moment, the contract needs to be merged first.

"The Pillar tokens from the main contract are transferable but not the pre-ICO ones.

The pre-ICO tokens have first to be merged into the main contract after the ICO is over.

Best, Tomer"

Which makes sense because the PLR-ETH one on EtherDelta is for the ICO contract, not for the PRE-ICO one.

I think , DEVELOPERS sell lower than price of ICO on Etherdelta during ICO ... THEY SPECIALLY TWEET ABOUT ETHERDELTA ... Developers - SCUMMERS.

Do you check already the contract address of that token and real pillar tokens? I think real Pillar token are still unavailable for trading.

0xe3818504c1B32bF1557b16C238B2E01Fd3149C17 - address .. I receive coins from ICO ... ADDRESS RIGHT.

ADD CUSTOM TOKEN
PLR
DECIMAL - 18

here  https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xe3818504c1b32bf1557b16c238b2e01fd3149c17-ETH

DEVELOPERS - SCUMMERS

That's what I'm talking about. Do you buy during pre sale or yesterday? Because if the contract you in ETH delta is the contract during the presale. Then some one is already dumping it but if it's the contract address of the regular sales. Then somethings wrong on it because it is still untradeable in my opinion

I think this is investors dumping their pillars, basically why would developers sell low in eth delta if they can sell high in ICO?
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
80K ETH so far, this project is going to be huge.
Thats true, this project is successful at this time. This going to be a huge project because of its advantages so more investors to come. Im glad Im part of this project.
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
I am still of the opinion that Pillar and Populous will go down as the "ICOs to have been in summer of 2017". They will be huge project and I am glad to be apart of them.

Can't wait to put my PPT to use in the contract exchange when it goes live.
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
80K ETH so far, this project is going to be huge.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
i joined this ico. i hope we win and be happy
Activity: 126
Congrats on the successful project.
Funding minimum: 80 million tokens
Now ICO is getting 80.7k of ETH worth 161+ Mil plus 46 mil (presale)
Let's wait and see. Maybe it not reach cap but thats success in this time
Activity: 126
I BUYED YESTERDAY .... I SEND my invest on ADDRESS which PUBLISH YESTERDAY on OFFICIAL SITE

PLEASE - CLICK

Now Click

I - INVESTOR ... I don't understand - how can sell during ICO lower than ICO ...

A few people have sold a VERY few PLR at a loss on Ether Delta. This does not mean anyone has to follow them over the cliff. This is not a mistake of the developers. It has already been stated days in advance that the pre-sale tokens would not be available until after the token-sale was over, but that token-sale tokens would be available after the minimum conditions of the smart contract were met, which was early in the morning. The contract cannot simply be changed in the middle of the token-sale.

You need to chill out, lose the red font, capital letters and baseless scam accusations.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253

PLEASE - CLICK

Now Click

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Best, Tomer"

ADD CUSTOM TOKEN
PLR
DECIMAL - 18

DEVELOPERS - SCUMMERS

Bro you got some serious issues man... calm down. If you think its FUD just leave it alone and go about your life lol

Best, Tomer"

ADD CUSTOM TOKEN
PLR
DECIMAL - 18

DEVELOPERS - SCUMMERS
It boggles my mind that people are selling tokens for less than ICO price. Like for reals who in their right mind would be doing that!!!!?? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 910
Merit: 507

Best, Tomer"

What is the different of ICO contract to PRE - ICO? If pillar get into exchanger the ico contract and pre-ico are the same that they can both exchange it?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Best, Tomer"

Best, Tomer"

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Best, Tomer"

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Recently, most ICO projects ended badly and those that delievered some results are struggling with the developement. This is mostly because of the current market situation. Most traders and investors are taking the safe course and selling their coins now, and i don´t expect them to return befor the air is more clear. Unfortunately, this might take several weeks as i don´t expect eveything to be good right after 1st of August. However, Pillar managed to deliver significantly better results compare to its competitors. Collecting almost 80k ETH in the first day is a great example of it. I have to say that i am very impressed with it. It might seem to slow down a bit now but i expect it to receive a lot more investments towards the end of it. Unless most ICOs out there, they offer a solid project which has a real use in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: