Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 25. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 260
I've been hearing the name often.Let's see how
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The fund raisinh as a sky rocket. https://etherscan.io/address/0x05a9afd79a05c3e1afefa282ef8d58f9366b160b#internaltx I thinking,all of token will be sold out today. Just following this project.Go Go Go pillar Project
it's amazing ICO  13.810$ and 74.806 ETH , yes i agree with you, i hope tomorrow this token will be sold out, slogan pillar 60Hr it's really happen. Good luck and Good jobs dev
I hope the Fund could reach at 100,000 ETH.  Grin This is very fantastic. Maybe this is
the greatest project than other in this year. Good Luck for everyone.
Yeaa pillar project is very surprising to everyone, just also open a few hours have produced tens of millions of usd, not useless we support this pillar project from the beginning. Success for pillar

just couldn't find it, Is there any ICO bonus in time? Stil may I send some ether ?

Yes you can still invest. There is no bonus, fixed price per PLR token.

You can find the instructions:
https://pillarproject.io/purchase/
Activity: 700
The fund raisinh as a sky rocket. https://etherscan.io/address/0x05a9afd79a05c3e1afefa282ef8d58f9366b160b#internaltx I thinking,all of token will be sold out today. Just following this project.Go Go Go pillar Project
it's amazing ICO  13.810$ and 74.806 ETH , yes i agree with you, i hope tomorrow this token will be sold out, slogan pillar 60Hr it's really happen. Good luck and Good jobs dev
I hope the Fund could reach at 100,000 ETH.  Grin This is very fantastic. Maybe this is
Yeaa pillar project is very surprising to everyone, just also open a few hours have produced tens of millions of usd, not useless we support this pillar project from the beginning. Success for pillar

I totally agree with you, I was surprised myself when it opened a few hours ago and the amount it had already sold. Good luck Pillar and we will support you all throughout. A truly great project indeed!
Activity: 355
blockchaintr.net

just couldn't find it, Is there any ICO bonus in time? Stil may I send some ether ?
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
the more ETH drops this weekend, the less tokens you all will receive during this ICO. If you really want to invest, wait until they hit an exchange

Price is set for ICO. So it doesn't matter if ETH price goes up/down, you'll get 1 PLR token per 0.0005 ETH.

IT does. Cheaper eth = cheaper pillar in ico.
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
Amazing achievements on this ICO. Well done guys.
Activity: 420
the more ETH drops this weekend, the less tokens you all will receive during this ICO. If you really want to invest, wait until they hit an exchange

Price is set for ICO. So it doesn't matter if ETH price goes up/down, you'll get 1 PLR token per 0.0005 ETH.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

This is simply not true. The price is set in ETH.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
it's amazing ICO  13.810$ and 74.806 ETH , yes i agree with you, i hope tomorrow this token will be sold out, slogan pillar 60Hr it's really happen. Good luck and Good jobs dev
I hope the Fund could reach at 100,000 ETH.  Grin This is very fantastic. Maybe this is

Unfortunately I'm a little late to join in this project but ok better than nothing  Smiley
To reach 100k ETH I think it is not difficult especially when many people started talking about this project, I saw a friend said Pillarproject managed to reach 75k ETH then I checked it, Really awesome.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
it's amazing ICO  13.810$ and 74.806 ETH , yes i agree with you, i hope tomorrow this token will be sold out, slogan pillar 60Hr it's really happen. Good luck and Good jobs dev
I hope the Fund could reach at 100,000 ETH.  Grin This is very fantastic. Maybe this is
Activity: 826
Merit: 440
Max investment goal: $30,000,000

Is it true?
If I understud, the goal is USD 52,800,000.
528,000,000 ICO token x USD 0.1
(plus the presale, done)
We are at 13.2 Millions, the quarter of the goal.
3 hours later : $ + 0.5 Million (13.7 millions), then 0.16 million per hour
It's remain less than 50 hours : 50 x 0.16 = 8 millions.
Final ICO : 13.2 + 8 = $ 21.2 millions, probably a lot under because all the principals big buys are done in the first hours.
Not so good.

But the ICO minimum is made and that is the principal.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
48 million token sold in just the opening of the sell, I hope they reach there funding cap of 528 million token or more before tokens sell ends.

After they will sold all the tokens available they will not issued again for selling so there is no more. lol.
But, just like you I am also happy to see how the ICO has been performing so far, with the big amount raise in a short period of time it only
shows how investors sees this as a good opportunity to get in on this project.

Yes! we all hope for the success of this project and we are happy for that token sold at $14m in less that 24 hrs, may be tomorrow it is sold out. Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
$14m and 2 days to go. Arent we going to end this now  Smiley
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
48 million token sold in just the opening of the sell, I hope they reach there funding cap of 528 million token or more before tokens sell ends.

After they will sold all the tokens available they will not issued again for selling so there is no more. lol.
But, just like you I am also happy to see how the ICO has been performing so far, with the big amount raise in a short period of time it only
shows how investors sees this as a good opportunity to get in on this project.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Another amazing ICO, I read about pillar and embermine on telegram ...Great support
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1110
Charming! 74,500 ETH already archived.
Activity: 322
Great success has been achieved, success is inevitable when the team is strong. I will keep the tokens
If the etherin price is $ 350, it means the extreme money is collected
Pages:
Jump to: