Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 26. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
The fund raisinh as a sky rocket. https://etherscan.io/address/0x05a9afd79a05c3e1afefa282ef8d58f9366b160b#internaltx I thinking,all of token will be sold out today. Just following this project.Go Go Go pillar Project
it's amazing ICO  13.810$ and 74.806 ETH , yes i agree with you, i hope tomorrow this token will be sold out, slogan pillar 60Hr it's really happen. Good luck and Good jobs dev
Activity: 252
The fund raisinh as a sky rocket. https://etherscan.io/address/0x05a9afd79a05c3e1afefa282ef8d58f9366b160b#internaltx I thinking,all of token will be sold out today. Just following this project.Go Go Go pillar Project
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I hope the exchange will be in september (please telle me it will be in september   Grin), because in august, a lot of investors sold and go in  holiday  + the problem with the segwit bitcoin (1 august) => people are more careful.
Activity: 342
Also invested in the project, I think very soon the fundraising will end.
Activity: 322
Funding minimum: 80 million tokens 48 million sold already in presalethe minimum cap has been reached now,It will be hard cap before time runs out
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Minimum is reached it's a good chose.Now go to the maximum i hope.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
If it has reached 13 million dollars now, how much of the world will be able to reach it by the end of the day.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Funding minimum: 80 million tokens (48 million sold already in presale)

The minimum cap has been reached now Cheesy
Activity: 126
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
What is minimum then?

Min, max cap needed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
13 millions usd already !

This is going to sell out very quickly

The maximum is 50 million usd right?
Activity: 73
Max investment goal: $30,000,000

Is it true?

Thats not true. Who told you that?
Activity: 420
Oh i think 60 hours is enought to reach the cap
Activity: 826
Merit: 440

Is it true?
If I understud, the goal is USD 52,800,000.
528,000,000 ICO token x USD 0.1
(plus the presale, done)
We are at 13.2 Millions, the quarter of the goal.
Activity: 283
How can we sell this token?

like in few month probably, somewhere... no idea if something is confirmed yet

Grin Grin Please stop the FUD. The token is already listed on ED, buy orders and sell orders are already in.... Cheesy Cheesy

( To add token on ED, scroll down the first token column, click on other and add the adress, symbol and decimals: you will land on the PLR/ETH exchange site)

I rather see it on something bigger polo, bittrex, kraken?

anyway, lets see.

PLR
decimals 8
but address?
Now I see this person in pillar thread haha, Please anyone answer this person's question Before he starts a new question haha good luck guys

Well I'm interested to see orders on ED, what's the problem then?
Activity: 1050
How can we sell this token?

like in few month probably, somewhere... no idea if something is confirmed yet

Grin Grin Please stop the FUD. The token is already listed on ED, buy orders and sell orders are already in.... Cheesy Cheesy

( To add token on ED, scroll down the first token column, click on other and add the adress, symbol and decimals: you will land on the PLR/ETH exchange site)

I rather see it on something bigger polo, bittrex, kraken?

anyway, lets see.

PLR
decimals 8
but address?
Now I see this person in pillar thread haha, Please anyone answer this person's question Before he starts a new question haha good luck guys
Activity: 27
Ok, Why it is wrote on the official sale website :
Price per token: 0.0005 ether (same as the presale)
if the price is not the same Huh

The base price is the same.

Man.. this is the worst ICO ever. If the price of ETH keeps dropping, you will have less and less tokens by the time the ICO contract sends you your worthless Pillar tokens.

This is how they are handling the sale -

"Assuming the sale passes its minimum, the smart contract will issue tokens when the sale is over. At that time, we’ll send instructions on how to see your tokens in your MyEtherWallet. The newsletter will tell you how to get access to your tokens later. Remember - your tokens are safe on the blockchain, and your private key helps you move them later.

Don’t contact us asking where your tokens are - that’s the next step. Wait and watch this page or the newsletter for more information. "

Why not post this from your main account as it will make it slightly believable.

Basically what this says is this - as soon as the sale is over in 60 hours, they can dump all of the eth they received. Once ETH price is lowered by their sales, they can send less tokens to contributors.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
Wow this project has attracted over 13 million dollars. I think the project will end today with a huge amount of money and I have invested a bit in this project, congratulations on the Pillar project hoping to have 100,000 ETH today.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x05a9afd79a05c3e1afefa282ef8d58f9366b160b#internaltx
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app

Is it true?
Pages:
Jump to: