Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 4. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
The price drop is mostly because of the bounties, I bet almost everybody from the bounty campaign has already sold his tokens. Hopefully the price will recover once Pillar gets released on better exchange.
They only distribute newsletter bounty so far. It's simply because there's no liquidity in small exchange. This will get better once pillar is listed on more exchange.
Correct, when there is no liquidity big price movements are inevitable.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The price drop is mostly because of the bounties, I bet almost everybody from the bounty campaign has already sold his tokens. Hopefully the price will recover once Pillar gets released on better exchange.
They only distribute newsletter bounty so far. It's simply because there's no liquidity in small exchange. This will get better once pillar is listed on more exchange.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
Pillar prices are getting destroyed. Is this the cause? Could be the price reached 0.001 / PLR. Ico yesterday price pillar 0.005 / plr was there without any bonus?
PLR price is really cheap at ether delta. i missed the ico and bought from ether delta.
Will rise soon. patience is the key
Activity: 854
Pillar prices are getting destroyed. Is this the cause? Could be the price reached 0.001 / PLR. Ico yesterday price pillar 0.005 / plr was there without any bonus?
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
I already sold my bag and regained my losses from this s... coin with other projects. There are many possibilities out there, don't let your money slepp while you can make more.
I think you are in too much of a hurry. But the decision is yours.
Pillar is a good project but has time to get things done.
So I will wait for it.

Truth is many just want a quick ROI and don't really care about the projects they invest in. Anyone who looked at this must of known it would be months and years in the making. If you can't hold at least until they release the wallet ai would sell now and stop bothering people who want to see where this goes.

Well now it goes -60% from the ICO price... worst ROI on ICO ever.
Activity: 672
I already sold my bag and regained my losses from this s... coin with other projects. There are many possibilities out there, don't let your money slepp while you can make more.
So I will wait for it.

Truth is many just want a quick ROI and don't really care about the projects they invest in. Anyone who looked at this must of known it would be months and years in the making. If you can't hold at least until they release the wallet ai would sell now and stop bothering people who want to see where this goes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
So I will wait for it.
Activity: 672

Translation: Please newbie noob weak hands dump into my silly low buy walls on ethdelta.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
Activity: 182
I think the only way for developers to justify themselves before investors for what happened on Etherdelta is an urgent listing  to normal exchanges. Developers collected many ETH  - and they have money for listing.

I also don't think that listing will be a problem with such project and budget.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Pillar is a long term investment for me.It is foolish to sell now for some pennies.The real value of pillar is much more.

It will take a long time until we see a fully working product tho, meanwhile the price might drop more in the future, I would buy tokens once this happens.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
 I think the only way for developers to justify themselves before investors for what happened on Etherdelta is an urgent listing  to normal exchanges. Developers collected many ETH  - and they have money for listing.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
When can I get my pillar for signature and avatar
In Table No. 62
29/06/17 21:07:27
BVeyron
http://Https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=305778 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1989700
0x588C8B5e8Fb2bF4984fB7029ff595EAFBA470f59
Please devs answer

The topic bountie is here :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1989700
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Pillar is a long term investment for me.It is foolish to sell now for some pennies.The real value of pillar is much more.

The stupid thing is that some people are even selling below the ICO price for a project that ends less than a week. Some people need to be thought investment management but it presents a good buying opportunity for me
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 700
it is nice project , must have good team work great and potential project
Activity: 168
Thanks pillar coin who gave his gift to me, good luck
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
This is probably the fastest ICO project since it only takes 60 hours to complete the sale of tokens. I think investors certainly can not ignore this good opportunity because this is a very good ICO project and I hope to be able to buy a Token.

I agree, after reading his white paper, all been prepared for many years ago.
Maybe on that basis, they are confident with the short sale time it will all be sold out.
That is correct years of preparation is good in terms of ICO because that time will make more investors be attracted in this project furthermore the project have a good intention and have a promising project in the investors so I thing the 60hr ICO will not be a big deal to the team because of the years of preparation in this ICO
A well prepared project is quite appealing to people to trust on and to invest with. We can see that shadow has a well organize platforms within its project and ICO preparation so no doubt that many investors take time investing on this specific project. And as the development take place it could result for more sales and progress of this project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
When bittrex?
For now PLR is only available in etherdelta.
It takes time for the PLR to be listed on a Big Exchange like Bittrex.
And this coin is still the distribution stage.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: