Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 10. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 100
That's interesting.

Will be good to get some replies from devs of this project etc
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The token sale is completed, thank you very much to all participants! More information is coming from the team soon! The final tally:

https://i.imgur.com/zCM7WcX.png

Congrats!

I think it is good amount of money in these conditions Wink

David Siegel already said on youtube live during the ICO launch that without 50 million dollars, it's gonna be tough to get Pillar launched into any product. 50 MILLION?? Why? Because they have no developers,
no lines of code, no game plan on how to really scale this idea from his imagination into reality. So basically you invested money into a dream.

Who needs 50 million dollars when they have the brains and motivation to launch a real large scale product? Last I checked it didn't cost millions of dollars to start writing a few lines of code. WTF?

https://youtu.be/PO3aIuMGNVk?t=2586 (already downloaded and archived this video) - The whole stream is basically David begging for money and if you already invested, to invest more. They never talked about the product once. Their main dev wasn't even present to answer any questions. You can see how David gets more and more irritated throughout the whole stream when asked about anything other than money.

https://youtu.be/PO3aIuMGNVk?t=9396 - Here David admits that they've only been working at this for 9 weeks. 9 weeks? Are you kidding me? And by 'working at this' he means the money grab ICO, not the so-called "Pillar project" at all. In fact, he's clueless on how any of it would actually work.

https://youtu.be/PO3aIuMGNVk?t=16347 - Look at him insult his investors when they're requesting some support. This is the kind of person who will tell you to fuck off right after you've given him your hard-earned ETH.

It gets especially pathetic when the people present are asked to introduce themselves and they say that they're only involved with the ICO launch.

I've never seen a more amateur looking team/website and they received free money (I'm assuming most of it was their own money to hype it up in the beginning. That's why they were so DESPERATE to recoup losses)

The bottom line is that David has no team, no real whitepaper, NOTHING. If you invested in this, I'm sorry but there's a very high chance you've lost your money already. There will never be a product.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
so can I buy pillar at etherdelta? It's genuine token at his exchange?
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
The token sale is completed, thank you very much to all participants! More information is coming from the team soon! The final tally:

Congrats!

I think it is good amount of money in these conditions Wink
Activity: 168
Congratulations to the Pillar dev and team and for all participants for successfully ICO.
Activity: 325
This is a very large number, hopefully they can quickly release in bittrex, I'm sure with this fund of bittrex can accept this coin

for now its on HitBTC and Etherdelta. so we have a start Smiley
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

wow great job dev finally ico been success, please Please increase security so hackers can not hack. I do not want coindash happen in Pillar
Amazing, great project Smiley
Since begining,i'm sure this ico will be success
This is a very large number, hopefully they can quickly release in bittrex, I'm sure with this fund of bittrex can accept this coin
Activity: 364
I am proud of being a participant in Pillar campaign. I think Pillar will be one of the best coins in future. Thanks Pillar team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
congratulation to everyone, the team, the investors, the bounty hunters, we did all great for the projects success Smiley ill be keeping an eye to more development of this project and hope soon token will be launched at any exchange hopefully in Bitttrex or poloniex.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
I joined the campaign. Thank you for accepting. I hope everything will be fine

Wow! you wont get paid though. Goodluck
Activity: 953
Merit: 504
I joined the campaign. Thank you for accepting. I hope everything will be fine
Activity: 40
So how to add the token to myetherwallet?
Activity: 76
Tokens Sold         

Ether Received

Thats mean All of not token sold out. Those tokens will be locked up for 9 months in a smart contract. Best of luck pillar project.

The tokens are on ice for 10years not 9 months.  Get your facts right buddy.
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
I think if this project will be successful, it will be really helpful to those who will use it. The wallet sounds user- friendly and easy to use.
Activity: 252
Tokens Sold         

Ether Received

Thats mean All of not token sold out. Those tokens will be locked up for 9 months in a smart contract. Best of luck pillar project.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice

wow great job dev finally ico been success, please Please increase security so hackers can not hack. I do not want coindash happen in Pillar
Amazing, great project Smiley
Since begining,i'm sure this ico will be success
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

i think pillar is very scure not like coindash  Grin
Activity: 1148

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
congrats for successfully ico
Ether received 113,674.4  Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
Until when the social media and signature campaign participants can promote Pillar? Congrats to Pillar for the ICO success.
Pages:
Jump to: