Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 5. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi!

I was so excited about the pillar project - it has great potential and i'm sure that this project will be growing well! Like everything it takes time to do so....

But i got really annoyed by one of the teams summary mail last week, which sounds in some places very ungrateful:
  • median amount was 4.35ETH / buyer  ( this is insanely low ... )
  • only 55 people spent more than 200 ETH

I'm not native speaking english, so got i something wrong or do they complain that the average amount spent was way too low and that ONLY 55 people spent more than 200ETH ?!?! WTF!
Also during the ICO i got a bad taste in my mouth listening to David Siegel begging to spend more money into the ICO and sending the newletter to more and more friends and telling them to spend even more as i did....

To be honest at this time i wasn't sure if i did the right thing to invest into the pillar project - and i'm sure that this behavior is one reason why the tokens price is way lower as it was at the ICO...
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Pillar is a long term investment for me.It is foolish to sell now for some pennies.The real value of pillar is much more.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
Hoping to be added on exchangers soon, and also to be listed in coinmarketcap.
Well let's just wait they might in the process of adding it on exchanges. Having it on exchange can be a big factor as well in what exchange it will put it since a lot were wanting to have this coins. I will hold mine if ever.
I saw alredy it on etherdelta if im not mistaken .Is it the real pillar token ? I am waiting for it to the bigger exchange to be added .Big exchange can make this coin a higher volume and active supporters.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Well let's just wait they might in the process of adding it on exchanges. Having it on exchange can be a big factor as well in what exchange it will put it since a lot were wanting to have this coins. I will hold mine if ever.

We could see some massive rises in price but I think the value of this is a long term hold. If they build this thing it could be a game changer of the internet.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Hi, Is there any instruction on how to set a custom token at myetherwallet? Thanks!  # of decimals? etc?

Why are people so lazy? don't you able to read few messages above?

On the other hand team could add the information to the OP message...
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Hi, Is there any instruction on how to set a custom token at myetherwallet? Thanks!  # of decimals? etc?
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
Activity: 350
... What's the decimal 18?

This is the number of characters after the decimal point. I don't know why are they using 18.
Please can people help its the first time I've used etherwallet or even ether. I dont see my tokens in my wallet, should I by now, Do I have to do any action to see them? I bought in 2nd main round.

I do see them on the Token eth explorer? But not in my wallet?

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x794899bb69b1d2343947c989caff21ea884d5b2a

Click add custom token enter the following

Address: 0xe3818504c1B32bF1557b16C238B2E01Fd3149C17
Symbol:  PLR
Decimal: 18

Thankyou for your help. I'll try that later today when I get back to my desktop. What's the decimal 18?
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Please can people help its the first time I've used etherwallet or even ether. I dont see my tokens in my wallet, should I by now, Do I have to do any action to see them? I bought in 2nd main round.

Click add custom token enter the following

Address: 0xe3818504c1B32bF1557b16C238B2E01Fd3149C17
Symbol:  PLR
Decimal: 18

YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
What is the ICO price for one Pillar token in BTC?
Activity: 198
where is the market this PLR coin ?
what is only in etherdelta

Etherdelta is 1 good exchange with good order and volume.
I think this guy don't know how to trade on etherdelta thats why some are complaining "why only in etherdelta"?.. Cry

Etherdelta is really basic and useful for traders. It's not suitable for daily trade, but it's okay for buy/sell type orders. Pillar will get on bittrex hopefully. Raised crazy amount of money during ICO.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
where is the market this PLR coin ?
what is only in etherdelta

Etherdelta is 1 good exchange with good order and volume.
I think this guy don't know how to trade on etherdelta thats why some are complaining "why only in etherdelta"?.. Cry
Merit: 327
When bittrex? I have a bag of pillars
Yes, a coin like this is worth entering bittrex, you are raising very large funds, you need to negotiate with bittrex

Waiting never hurts, see what happened with CIVIC - doubled your money immedietly after it got released on exchange.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Good evening, I have some pilar in etherwallet, but I do not understand why it is necessary every time I add the PLR in the section token because has each new connections there are no longer?
I have yet to back up.
I'm a beginner and this project excited me this is my first ICO.
Can you help me understand
thank you
Activity: 182
Yes, a coin like this is worth entering bittrex, you are raising very large funds, you need to negotiate with bittrex

ICO just over, little patience  Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Pages:
Jump to: