Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 7. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Am i right in saying these early sells of plr on ethdelta is just a whale trying to trick people into.dumping?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Thats sad... EtherDelta is so stupid

I like it, you control your own coins. Everyone should use it.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
Thats sad... EtherDelta is so stupid
Activity: 168
When will be distributed coin pillar for participants who have participated so far?
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
I just learned about this project today... feel like I lived under a rock. With so many projects announced each day it is easy to miss out even something like this.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
Hi guys, If you are having trouble with MyEtherWallet's ERC20 settings like Decimal and Contract # thing. Why dont you use etherdelta.github.io , just import your myEtherWallet privy keys there and you can instantly trade your PLR coins. Just make sure you have atleast 0.10 ETHS to handle the transaction

Heres the PLR / ETH pair ~ https://etherdelta.github.io/#PLR-ETH
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
EtherDelta is one exchnage used to manipulate new ICO price, I have seen that will many new tokens listed immediately after the ICO, the pre-ICO investors have little thing to lose unlike ICO investors now selling below the ICO price. Hold your tpkens and be rich
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
there should be an exchange as soon as possible, investors are now worrying about price of PLR in Etherdelta, but if the token will be added to a decent exchange like bittrex the price would go up and investors will be comforted.
Why are you worried about the price?  They collect a lot from the crowdsale and other exchange will come for sure. Infact this is an opportunity to buy cheaper from ED.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
there should be an exchange as soon as possible, investors are now worrying about price of PLR in Etherdelta, but if the token will be added to a decent exchange like bittrex the price would go up and investors will be comforted.

ICO is just over.
Sure high volume exchanges are expected by the community, investors.
I don't think there is no reason to worry at this point.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Your joke is worse it didnt even made me giggle a little bit
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 76
Boys and girls- this is what we call a scam.  This project was pumped harder than Sasha Grey's ass on the socials and YouTube- pretty sure the pumpers got bounties.  Pretty sure many idiots got suckered into this.  Pretty sure investors couldn't trade their tokens according to their terms, tokens "on ice," yet insiders dumped on ED...pretty sure this is a scam run by incompetent people who have big dreams and lack skill or work ethic to achieve anything beyond employing pumpers and getting idiots to send them ETH.

Lol.. damn, where were you guys before/during the ICO sale? I could have used the help to spread the word.

Just taking one look at these jokers shows how amateur, incompetent and greedy they are. But people these days are so blinded by greed to find the next ethereum.

Haha good summary love it
Activity: 1078
Many weak hands in the last few pages of the forum.

Looks like the whales are starting to make their play on EtherDelta with 100K PLR buy orders.
One order at 0.00029 and instantly more people buying at higher prices.. Also someone instantly selling 96k to that guy..

There were over 10 people with 1 to 4+ million coins during Pre-Sale or so already, when this launches on a big exchange the whales are bound to make some moves to increase their investment.

edit: another 100k buy order at 0,00029 Wink

This is game of one man ... I think,same man write in this thread about scam from newbie accounts ... But this is game - trading game ...  
Activity: 1078
Hi dev , I have question for you.

Address: 0xe3818504c1B32bF1557b16C238B2E01Fd3149C17
Symbol:  PLR
Decimal: 18

Whether it's a custom token PLR for MyEtherWallet ?
Whether to update itself manually or automatically later in the update from myetherwallet ?
Thanks

You will need to add it manually for now. It will be on token list there automatically soon.

When we will can wait normal exchanges? Price on Etherdelta - 0.00032 now, Price ICO - 0.0005... I think , you made biggest mistake with Pre-ICO... Better buy on Etherdelta than buy coins on ICO after Pre-ICO ... Etherdelta - enemy for investors ...
Activity: 27
Boys and girls- this is what we call a scam.  This project was pumped harder than Sasha Grey's ass on the socials and YouTube- pretty sure the pumpers got bounties.  Pretty sure many idiots got suckered into this.  Pretty sure investors couldn't trade their tokens according to their terms, tokens "on ice," yet insiders dumped on ED...pretty sure this is a scam run by incompetent people who have big dreams and lack skill or work ethic to achieve anything beyond employing pumpers and getting idiots to send them ETH.

Lol.. damn, where were you guys before/during the ICO sale? I could have used the help to spread the word.

Just taking one look at these jokers shows how amateur, incompetent and greedy they are. But people these days are so blinded by greed to find the next ethereum.
Activity: 126
I am unclear on what your asking about.  Can you rephrase your questions?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Hi dev , I have question for you.

Address: 0xe3818504c1B32bF1557b16C238B2E01Fd3149C17
Symbol:  PLR
Decimal: 18

Whether it's a custom token PLR for MyEtherWallet ?
Whether to update itself manually or automatically later in the update from myetherwallet ?
Thanks

You will need to add it manually for now. It will be on token list there automatically soon.
and then It's a payment for what ?

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x0e3e19058a2f238ad8ff4258cd8551108b0bb4f0#ready

Also this is this payment from the pillar to the investors ?

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xe3818504c1b32bf1557b16c238b2e01fd3149c17#tab=tab-transfers

Sorry if i ask a lot, because i want to learn about smart contract.
Thank you for your attention.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
I've bought some more and going to hold, anything below ICO price is a steal
Activity: 182

Looks like the whales are starting to make their play on EtherDelta with 100K PLR buy orders.
One order at 0.00029 and instantly more people buying at higher prices.. Also someone instantly selling 96k to that guy..

There were over 10 people with 1 to 4+ million coins during Pre-Sale or so already, when this launches on a big exchange the whales are bound to make some moves to increase their investment.

There is always weak hands. I don't think it doesnt matter on long term projects.
Activity: 15

edit: another 100k buy order at 0,00029 Wink
Pages:
Jump to: