Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 66. (Read 70646 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Can we use other cryptocurrency to join the ICO ? or only ethereum ?

I would like to join with my bitcoin  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It would be great
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi, nice project!

Is there a cap for the ICO? How much is it?

Yes there is a cap it is in the gray paper.  560,000,000 tokens will be up for sale during the token sale.
Activity: 602
Merit: 264
Hi, nice project!

Is there a cap for the ICO? How much is it?
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
It's too long to wait until July 15 !!!!!
 Angry

Are you really waiting for the ICO date or you are just posting for the 2 required post for your signature campaign??? Grin
It's normal that they have a preparation day for sales because the will have a very limited time, Imagine this ICO will last only for 3 days and this is a gambling for the devs.
But i believe that this project will be successful because they have a solid vision.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
 Angry
Just relax brother,, Dev need a mature preparation for the ico PILLAR  to run successfully ,, let us support the crowds let ico PILLAR smoothly and finished quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
 Angry
Activity: 896
I can't wait ico, 60 hour token sale i want to see later how this goes and hope ico it will be successful and sold out. If the token does not sold out within 60 hours what will be continued more than 60 hours or stop up here llimit 60 hour?

I think it's will be continued more than 60 hours if don't sold out within 60 hours.
But for better, we just wait it's clarification from dev.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
I can't wait ico, 60 hour token sale i want to see later how this goes and hope ico it will be successful and sold out. If the token does not sold out within 60 hours what will be continued more than 60 hours or stop up here llimit 60 hour?
15 days from now it will happen and you can see another sold out project, let's keep supporting this
and aside from participating in the campaign, I have my money ready for this project when ICO launch.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
THE PILLAR WALLET is the next-generation, open-source wallet that will become the dashboard for your digital life.

Can't waiting 2 weeks again to join ICO.
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
60 hours kind of short isn't it? It will probably sell out though truth be told

It's kinda long campaign actually 'coz these days most of the ICO that is happening right now are selling out rather quickly.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Ofc, there would be no meaning into only putting a 3-day sale if its not going to fully sell out
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Impressive i hope this project would meet their expectations.
Activity: 518
Amazing, Pillar project use @2030AG. Applying new technology to create a new world without accounts and apps.

This is new concept and I sure will get high appreciate from all crypto currency users.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
Got in for the signature campaign. Hoping for this project to be a success.Good  campaign manager and also I need to research more about the project. It seems interesting
Me too i got in after primalbase i think  this project will be successful. Good luck everyone
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
I don't understand these words "60-Hour token sale begins on July 15th"
Can you explain this? Whether the sale of tokens will only happen 60 hours ??
Sorry for my stupid question

I think yeah, The ICO will just lasted for 60 hours.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
Thanks for accepting me in signature campaign and newsletter campaign, I also hope for the success of the ICO projects, good-luck team!
Activity: 406
Missed our CEO's Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Investing webinar? You can watch this & previous ones anytime you want!

https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/13689/264311

Wow, never heared about david siegel. I hope this team will be a good project but Im wondering why the ICO will just last for 3days?
Activity: 644
Got in for the signature campaign. Hoping for this project to be a success.Good  campaign manager and also I need to research more about the project. It seems interesting
Activity: 546
I am really looking forward to the pillar project. Grin  I hope that pillar project will be succesfull about money. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: