Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 67. (Read 70646 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Missed our CEO's Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Investing webinar? You can watch this & previous ones anytime you want!

https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/13689/264311
Pillar is going to be huge success but why you chose only 60 hours ico?These days due to network congestions transactions tale time and it should be longer so that we can avoid lots of ttransaction at the same time
So that's the meaning of those "60 hours" ? That mean less than 3 days, It seems to be the shortest Ico which I've seen.

In fact, the actual time of the sale will be measured in blocks, not minutes, and our web site will keep an updated count of blocks with an estimated time until the sale ends - it should be between 59 and 61 hours. We will put the price on the web site on July 14, so people can plan their allocations.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
Very interesting project... I follow this project and will invest a lot of ETH on the 15th of July.
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
Pillar is going to be huge success but why you chose only 60 hours ico?These days due to network congestions transactions tale time and it should be longer so that we can avoid lots of ttransaction at the same time
So that's the meaning of those "60 hours" ? That mean less than 3 days, It seems to be the shortest Ico which I've seen.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Developers plans are very impressive. Will follow this project. Wish you all good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
Project very interesting and has a future. I will follow him with great interest.
I don't understand these words "60-Hour token sale begins on July 15th"
Can you explain this? Whether the sale of tokens will only happen 60 hours ??
Sorry for my stupid question

From page 34 of the Gray Paper:

9. CROWDSALE
 The Pillar crowdsale will take place over 60 hours, from 8am GMT on Saturday, July 15 to 8pm GMT on Monday, July 17. During this time, the price will be fixed in ether. In fact, the actual time of the sale will be measured in blocks, not minutes, and our web site will keep an updated count of blocks with an estimated time until the sale ends - it should be between 59 and 61 hours. We will put the price on the web site on July 14, so people can plan their allocations.
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
I don't understand these words "60-Hour token sale begins on July 15th"
Can you explain this? Whether the sale of tokens will only happen 60 hours ??
Sorry for my stupid question
Activity: 168
I think, that's really great project with great team. I expect it to be succesfull coin.
Joined signature campaign.
Activity: 168
done only join newsletter bounty goodluck for project, i am like it
Thanks for response 2030AG hi have an other question.

For ICO it's ok.

In your website i see a Presale and i don't understand.

Just ICO or Presale and after ICO ?

Thanks.

Yes there is a Presale prior to the Token sale.
Where and when would be the presale ?

The presale​ will take place using a smart contract and an ether address that will be sent with instructions by email. The presale is limited to 16 million tokens. Several of the people working on the project will be purchasing at this time. USA citizens cannot participate.
The crowdsale it's already begun?In the campaign annoucement i see a lot of informations about the ideea that they want to develop but not about a date when they want to start the fundrising.

The token sale begins July 15.
Activity: 466
Merit: 500
The crowdsale it's already begun?In the campaign annoucement i see a lot of informations about the ideea that they want to develop but not about a date when they want to start the fundrising.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
Thanks for response 2030AG hi have an other question.

For ICO it's ok.

In your website i see a Presale and i don't understand.

Just ICO or Presale and after ICO ?

Thanks.

Yes there is a Presale prior to the Token sale.
Where and when would be the presale ?
very new idea i think , will mark and keep my eyes on , by the way , is there any Promotion plan?

Yes, there is current promotion and will continue beyond the token sale long-term.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
very new idea i think , will mark and keep my eyes on , by the way , is there any Promotion plan?
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
New project, still fresh
I hope this project can be as successful as any other project that has been successful to date
good luck for this project 
This project looks great, I am keeping my eyes on it

If I understand it correctly the hardcap is 50 million USD right ?

560million PLR is the hardcap. The token sale ends once that many PLR are sold, or 60hrs pass. The price per token will be set July 14, with the goal to be around $0.10 per PLR.

Investor fundraising lasts only 60 hours.
how many target dollars in time that I think is quite short it's 60 hours ?
I believe this will be successful so Iam joined.

The minimum goal is to sell 80,000,000 PLR in the token sale.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Investor fundraising lasts only 60 hours.
how many target dollars in time that I think is quite short it's 60 hours ?
I believe this will be successful so Iam joined.
Pages:
Jump to: