Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 69. (Read 70646 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 538
Familiar faces in the team.
I still do not quite understand the concept of the project.
But I hope I'll figure it out soon.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I have to wait till 14th July to find out how many tokens I will get for 1 ETH. I am interested in the project as it looks awesome. Why selling period is set this short only for 60 hours ? You seem too confident about the response of investors to be huge this is what I got from this time line.

Shooting for around $0.10 per token.
Join us on Telegram:

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAENziLEX7qqQ7DP7-w

1. You will be able to invest with ETH only, and you will not be able to send from an exchange. More info can be found here:
https://pillarproject.io/purchase/

Why don't you support all crypto currencies for investment? I remember previous ICO's like Bancor and Status, Ethereum network locked and nobody can send. Ethereum network can't handle too much transactions at the same time. They got rejected and people get angry.

A few recent projects had a lot of issues when accepting multiple currencies. We prefer to stick to just ETH to simplify things.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
I have to wait till 14th July to find out how many tokens I will get for 1 ETH. I am interested in the project as it looks awesome. Why selling period is set this short only for 60 hours ? You seem too confident about the response of investors to be huge this is what I got from this time line.

If you check out other ICO's, copycats can't raise too much money but the best ones can raise money in just 1 day. Check out Bancor, Status, Primalbase for example. They sold all coins in 1 day or less than a day. Pillar is one the best projects out there, I believe they can sell all coins in a short time. 60 hours is more than enough.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
1. You will be able to invest with ETH only, and you will not be able to send from an exchange. More info can be found here:

Why don't you support all crypto currencies for investment? I remember previous ICO's like Bancor and Status, Ethereum network locked and nobody can send. Ethereum network can't handle too much transactions at the same time. They got rejected and people get angry.

Can we also invest using other currencies? and what will be the sale ratio if other currencies are used? and may I know who will be the escrow for this project?

2. Yes we will have a multisig wallet and there will be 5 signatories, among them there will be third-party non-core Pillar personnel.

how much price pilar token in ico selling

The ETH/token ratio will be set on July 14
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
how much price pilar token in ico selling
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
how much total token of this PILAR ?

A total of 800 million tokens will be issued. This is how it breaks down in dollars during planning - the actual price in ether is subject to change:

The presale will take place using a smart contract and an ether address that will be sent with instructions by email and may or may not be on a web page. The presale is limited to 16 million tokens. Several of the people working on the project will be purchasing at this time. Price per token has not yet been set.

The token sale will offer 560,000,000 tokens to the public. They will be sold using a smart contract until all 560 million have been sold, or 60 hours, whichever comes first. The price will be set in ether. Buyers will receive ERC20 tokens at the conclusion of the sale.

Can we also invest using other currencies? and what will be the sale ratio if other currencies are used? and may I know who will be the escrow for this project?
Activity: 173
very good idea and very interesting project , will keep my eyes on it
Is ICO time only 60 days?
Is not that a short time?
Why are you so sure of that short time?

Yes, the ICO will last 60 hours.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
Is ICO time only 60 days?
Is not that a short time?
Why are you so sure of that short time?
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Pillar Project bounty campaign thread is live!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1989700
very nice sharing this mate i think i will look forward if what type of bounty that i can join i know that after reading the ann page the future
of this project is really big in terms of support and success, let see if how the bounty will help the project to be more popular. good luck
to dev and everyone who's supporting the project.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I got answer after visiting main website that price for each token in Eth will be announced on 14th July just one day before the crowdfunding take place. Project looks amazing and it is possible to see the token getting sold before 60 hours time limit. I have to catch up with more information so will keep watching.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
one of the best here..
reserved French translation
Thank you so much

Juts want to prevent you : "google translate" cheaters get red reputation in french ANN.
Pages:
Jump to: