Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PIVX] - PRIVATE INSTANT VERIFIED TRANSACTION - PROOF OF STAKE - ZEROCOIN - page 11. (Read 782153 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 21
As we see on the chart screened above, there was already an attempt to pump PIVX three days earlier. I assume somebody tested the bot  Wink.

Of course, this is great that PIVX is developed further but this has nothing to do with the latest price spikes. Pure pump and dump for me.
This is truly a pumping test before real pump. Nobody knows that real pumps actually come after pumping tests or they will give up plans of pump and dump. There are more complicated steps to investigate to identify they will keep up their pump plans or give up, nevertheless. At least such spikes from pumping tests give us early signal that someone (groups or whatever) have plans to do something dramatically in next coming days. If they see chances to succeed with their pump plans, they will do it.

Current volume is not looking healthy it showing the lack of interest of the people into this coin actually it has been lost its momentum and not on the right track at this but it is very hard to predict what will happen in future maybe it is silent before big storm.

I do agree, with your concern, but there are many other coins situation seems to be the same which they cannot manage generate volume in the market. Most of the active development coins are facing this situation and has the chance to increase their once we see the market starts recovering.
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
Jeffrey Introductory Video Educational Channel on YouTube PIVXPress Revealed Yesterday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAyofU3xpHk&feature=youtu.be
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
As we see on the chart screened above, there was already an attempt to pump PIVX three days earlier. I assume somebody tested the bot  Wink.

Of course, this is great that PIVX is developed further but this has nothing to do with the latest price spikes. Pure pump and dump for me.
This is truly a pumping test before real pump. Nobody knows that real pumps actually come after pumping tests or they will give up plans of pump and dump. There are more complicated steps to investigate to identify they will keep up their pump plans or give up, nevertheless. At least such spikes from pumping tests give us early signal that someone (groups or whatever) have plans to do something dramatically in next coming days. If they see chances to succeed with their pump plans, they will do it.

Current volume is not looking healthy it showing the lack of interest of the people into this coin actually it has been lost its momentum and not on the right track at this but it is very hard to predict what will happen in future maybe it is silent before big storm.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
PIVX rename to uberrektshitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
dont start deflecting --:), in any case glad you own this asset, hope you also stake or master node to support the network/governance respectively
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
fake volume by criminal thefts, the terminator loses his wealth.

just because u own zcoin doesnt give you right to come here and put down this asset --:) thanks for your cooperation

I have some trust into pivx, so I own them. Your answer makes me feel you know who the manipulating thefts are.
legendary

just because u own zcoin doesnt give you right to come here and put down this asset --:) thanks for your cooperation
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
massive updates to cold staking PR https://github.com/PIVX-Project/PIVX/pull/1033/files
...(new 4.0 wallet is a complete UIX revamp + further POS optimizations) translations are also being done...
maybe this updates is the main causes why the price of PIVX growing hard now...

This is why I always like to wait a couple of days after such a price spike to see if this uptrend will continue, stay at this level (when moving sideways) or will fall so fast as it went up.

For me, this price spike was nothing more than a small pump and dump. It was easy to do because of PIVX low volumes, which were at 300K USD on average before the pump.

It was enough to push the volumes to 3,5 million USD for one day to move the price by almost 70% up.

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
massive updates to cold staking PR https://github.com/PIVX-Project/PIVX/pull/1033/files

core was worked on well in advance , this is on the UIX side (new 4.0 wallet is a complete UIX revamp + further POS optimizations) translations are also being done so its pretty much in finishing stages that release

maybe this updates is the main causes why the price of PIVX growing hard now
i'm very happy to see this PIVX as an old coin and part from privacy coin, showing a good sign when crypto market unstable

legendary

core was worked on well in advance , this is on the UIX side (new 4.0 wallet is a complete UIX revamp + further POS optimizations) translations are also being done so its pretty much in finishing stages that release
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
just by this attitude you rendered self irrelevant, go ahead spam some more , unfort none from teams spends much time here , on discord many names are known inc devs names, budget no matter how small is known, please preserve some level of normal here is all I ask

discord is a bunch of mamma boys in parents basement gaming and talking smack. get real bro.
legendary
I think in secret you love us, remember codebase is being re-constructed from not so great to really great, advice buy hold and preferably stake or master node
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
KuCoin exchange has announced the first major exchange-based staking service for PIVX !!

https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-pivx-soft-staking-official-rules

This is pretty big news IMO coming from a top-tier exchange launching a service specifically for PIVX users.

Uh—oh!
Aha! So that’s your secret plan?
Shh! Keep your voice down!
Har—dee—har!
Sir, we have a serious situation with coin dumping and this all you can say?
Is Zero chill, No chill!

hey man why dont u chill a bit , we still didnt arrange owner of this thread change so u are free as the other to abuse and use foul language , ok mate ? some decency

Hey man, sorry!
But where did you see foul language?
Why dont mi chill a bit?
Some decency?
You do not hurt to learn courtesy and respect!
Even if your mother is 50 years old, she could be my daughter!
No need to be rude!
Even if the topics are not comfortable for you!
You be the owner and not the shepherd, ok mate?
I understand you, nothing personal, just business.
The Moor-Investor has done his duty, let him go!
You Lucky! If you made a small fortune running this pivx-theatre!
I congratulate you and your team!
legendary
KuCoin exchange has announced the first major exchange-based staking service for PIVX !!

This is pretty big news IMO coming from a top-tier exchange launching a service specifically for PIVX users.

Uh—oh!
Har—dee—har!
Is Zero chill, No chill!

hey man why dont u chill a bit , we still didnt arrange owner of this thread change so u are free as the other to abuse and use foul language , ok mate ? some decency
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
Video podcast with the PIVX project ONeZetty and Jeffrey, an overview of the current state of development in the project and the latest news for the month of October https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dKPnuTRbSE&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 75
Merit: 1

Uh—oh!
Har—dee—har!
Is Zero chill, No chill!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!

legendary
this is precisely why (with exception of few trolls) no one comes here, and stop using foul language thanks

for the normal people see one of most recent github commits, code re-structure and cleanup is ongoing regardless of the market conditions

https://github.com/PIVX-Project/PIVX/pull/1024/files

job is big (not to say coin did not make mistakes in the past and show me which coin did not) and so are the commits
Pages:
Jump to: