Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PIVX] - PRIVATE INSTANT VERIFIED TRANSACTION - PROOF OF STAKE - ZEROCOIN - page 12. (Read 782153 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
just by this attitude you rendered self irrelevant, go ahead spam some more , unfort none from teams spends much time here , on discord many names are known inc devs names, budget no matter how small is known, please preserve some level of normal here is all I ask

Wrong! Your answers should be

No we dont have any privacy protocol so pivx has no utility

Then you could reassure me by saying that the 2 devs or 3 whatever insignificant number were working on it and refer me to that fake discord for the developments. Knowing beforehand that you guys use pm's to communicate so the rest stays oblivious of what happens..... just like when you found out zprotocol was dead.... talked among yourselves and other teams without anyone else but yourselves know about this...... dumped all your pivx before the rest found out about it

and finally say that these two deveopers are all paid by the people running the entire scam, who also are heavily invested and involved in VEIL.

This is very normal behaviour. You havent seen me going all fuckyou and eat shit yet.

You want to scam people out of their money and then expect everyone to be polite? Why did you start this announcement? To only pump the price? You lost 600million dollars of other peoples money here.... the audacity u people have is astounding.
Normal? Mr guldencoin lol... its euro, there is no more gulden for two decades now rofl.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
just by this attitude you rendered self irrelevant, go ahead spam some more , unfort none from teams spends much time here , on discord many names are known inc devs names, budget no matter how small is known, please preserve some level of normal here is all I ask
I am spamming? Lol this is not discord where you can hide behind your fake accounts and control what everyone says.
Welcome to the shithole of btctalk where all the beautiful and also very ugly shit is being said about everyone and or anything crypto.
I can destroy your shitcoin by just asking hard questions, no problem.

What is the utility of pivx? Your privacyprotocol is non existent ever considered rebranding it to IVX

How many devs working on pivx?

Who are they and who pays them?

legendary
2019-09-17 Tue
228,100 PIVx generated  Huh

2019-08-31 Sat
753,250 PIVx generated  Huh

are you taking to account zpiv->piv cause if yes thats actually good thing, devs were ethical enough to enable this to happen , no one lost any coins
Activity: 195
Merit: 17
2019-09-17 Tue
228,100 PIVx generated  Huh

2019-08-31 Sat
753,250 PIVx generated  Huh
legendary
many took 20% + beating and yet you come here and do this, find it a bit strange not even to do anything with this coin
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
and back up 90 positions in minutes (all it takes with all up there with current volumes) stop spamming this channel please

That was lit!
And there's too much on our f...ing plate right now to deal with it.
What other spam?
What spam are you writing about?
Lighten up.
That’s enough! Knock it off and shut his mouth investors!
Sorry, but your PIVX so lame.
Yours colleagues don’t work at all.
They are always chewing the fat any scam.
DEATHROW's just plain not stupid.
I think, your Suck-shitcoin blew his money!
BAIL – to leave.
legendary
and back up 90 positions in minutes (all it takes with all up there with current volumes) stop spamming this channel please
Leaving top 200 hehehe. Stay purple guys..... or are you a little blue? Bye byeee bitches lol

Edited: Another 100 places down within 10 minutes ROFlllllll

Rank 280 what an absolute shitcoin lolololol
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
if you want to support pivx & you have cpu gpu go prohashing.com set pivx % as payout earn pivx, price gets stable.
Upbit no good news.
I continue having hope about PIVx recovering part of its value due the big quantity of salty people fudding in this thread from the beggining, when it was DNET. Time passes, fudders remain. A good sign Smiley

And make a new profile for a bit of fud, Deathrow  Grin Grin Grin I'm almost sure you entered cryptospace just at the end of 2017  Cool

Get your first confirmation 0.00003564
I continue having hope about PIVx recovering part of its value due the big quantity of salty people fudding in this thread from the beggining, when it was DNET. Time passes, fudders remain. A good sign Smiley

And make a new profile for a bit of fud, Deathrow  Grin Grin Grin I'm almost sure you entered cryptospace just at the end of 2017  Cool

It is believed that altmonets in the coming weeks will begin to grow both on steroids.
Especially coins traded for ETH.
I guess PIVX no exception.
We are waiting and looking at the price!
Who has an opinion on this?
Any reason my wallet is stuck on block 1912680?

http://178.254.23.111/~pub/PIVX/Daily-Snapshots-Html/PIVX-Daily-Snapshots.html
(These are snapshots of a clean PIVX installation synchronized from scratch.
They contain the folders "blocks", "chainstate", "sporks"
and "zerocoin".
New snapshots are created each day at about 00.15 a.m. GMT

The purpose of this snapshots is to provide an up-to-date blockchain without the time-
and resource-intensive tasks of verifying each block and/or reindexing the blockchain

Use at your own risk...)
Activity: 69
Any reason my wallet is stuck on block 1912680?
Just telling how it is baby. How much you guys get from that other scam Veil? You all have different accounts for every scam? Very interesting that you even convinced bitcoindad to shill your scam on social media.
You must have been paying well.

Jakiman how are you? Still running 1000 mn's or did you dump on your followers in that scam discord you are running? Mining veil still? Soon pump i assume

What you think of my 1st day In crypto guys? Am i doing ok?

Hi,
His discord was an epic fail!
OOPS!
Now to investors developer It seems fishy?
Knock it off!
It’s wack. I am not buying it.
Blow money investors on: booze, chick, cash, btc ....... !
Developer, go on, I am all-ears!
What’s up for developer?
Lighten up. Everything is cool!
But, Just plain, - Pivx to kick the bucket!
Just telling how it is baby. How much you guys get from that other scam Veil? You all have different accounts for every scam? Very interesting that you even convinced bitcoindad to shill your scam on social media.
You must have been paying well.

Jakiman how are you? Still running 1000 mn's or did you dump on your followers in that scam discord you are running? Mining veil still? Soon pump i assume

What you think of my 1st day In crypto guys? Am i doing ok?
Activity: 727
Merit: 501

legendary
and you created brand new account of this defunct forum platform to say this right ? the issue is that not just us but many operate on discord (before was slack) its gone too expensive and guys dont venture here I do if I see code release etc, but look what I have to deal with also

another thing is this page is long outdated , it needs to change owner and have better control over the content, but priorities are now put on the codebase refactor and cleanup hence

also when you troll use factual data , fact is master nodes did sell but not half as you stated (maybe you wish) but its slowly going back up, at least have decency to read first page of this thread where chart link is located

http://178.254.23.111/~pub/DN/DN_masternode_count90.png
Not only price went to shit. Also masternodes almost halved to now 1400 something.
No privacy protocol but still call yourself "private".
Discord r full of bagholders and multicoin developers who leave when they dont get paid. No need to go to discord there is nothing to see there.
2600 sats left to zero. You can do it! Stay purple lol wtf that even means  Wink
legendary
do you like sit here all day and check satoshi price ? every minute ---:) trust discord is better many use it, also quite but so are many other discords such is this cycle
Pages:
Jump to: