Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POLIS] PolisPay (Non-custodial, Debit cards, Gift Cards, Shift) - page 12. (Read 2274 times)

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Polis empowers people: www.polispay.org
What about the Switzerland? Can I order your prepay card if I'm a Swiss citizen?
Yes, you absolutely can order the epay card! And also the UnionPay when it's released. Here is the link to order the epay card:
http://bit.ly/2PQ3ULK
copper member

Failed to update wallet: Not authorized. What's going on? I worked for several days normally, there were already coins there, then I receive that message.

Hey there! If you are having issues with the PolisPay wallet you can contact support here:
https://polispay.freshdesk.com/support/home
copper member
Can I pay anywhere with your wallet, without purchasing the PolisPay Card?
Yes, you can! You can also use the wallet to send and receive crypto, or you can use the QR code to scan and pay/receive.
copper member
How technically you can use Polispay card for payments if the store doesn't accept cryptocurrencies?
The process works in a way that merchants get paid in their currency while you are charged in your preferred cryptocurrency from your prepaid balance. This guarantees that users will be able to pay for things, in establishments where cryptocurrencies are not fully adopted yet. Soon you will be spending your crypto everywhere!
copper member
I hope the debit cards will be released not only in the EU, but in the USA, Canada, many other countries.
The epay card is available only for EU citizens but can be used worldwide. On the other hand, the UnionPay card will be available worldwide in the near future.
copper member
How you are going to make your platform more popular? It's really worthy but not so many even experienced crypto users know about it.
We have a marketing campaign that will reach a much broader audience worldwide in the works.
copper member

Is Polisapay something similar to Alipay, Paypal or other payment solutions or no?
Polis is a payment tool with own wallets and crypto debit cards among many other features. I hope it will be launched in Russia one day.
The app works worldwide, while some of its features aren't available to the entire world this will soon be addressed as we expand. Gift cards, Shift and non-custodial wallet features are all available for Russia at the moment. The UnionPay card that is coming soon will be available worldwide.
copper member
You can order your hard here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2R84bKL . For now, these cards can be activated in the EU only.

The cards are available for EU citizens but you can use it worldwide, anywhere Mastercard® is accepted. You can start ordering the card here:
http://bit.ly/2PQ3ULK
copper member
Will it be possible to use your token for real goods ans services?
Yes! You can buy gift cards or use the epay card to buy anything you want, whether that is online or anywhere Mastercard® is accepted.
copper member

hi! how do I enable biometric identification in an Android app ? Is there such a possibility ?

You can download the app and test how it will all work in practice . Now the team just needs to scale and add the number of coins to make the application as popular as possible

for additional coins, i suggest to add doge in their list. this is one of the most popular alts crypto users are actually using. aside from the low tx fee, it is available in most exchanges so transferring to this app is not so difficult.

Excellent topic and really beautiful and convenient application .
I wonder if you had any security audits ?

have you used their app in any type of payment transaction? any feedback?

and the link for the list of gift cards is not working as when you press the +50  (and many more), it doesnt show anything. where can we see this list?

Hi there! You can check out our Twitter account or our Discord channel to see the users' feedback and experience on our app. The list can be accessed by downloading the app, in the future we'll have a list on the website but because this is list is constantly growing we haven't included it on the website. If you want to know more you can contact us: [email protected]
copper member
hi! how do I enable biometric identification in an Android app ? Is there such a possibility ?
Right now it isn't available, but this is something that is being developed and will be available in the near future. We'll keep you posted.
copper member
Hello everyone !
please tell me now I can only get a debit card in Europe or is it also available in other countries ?

Hi there! The epay card is currently only available to the EU, you can learn more about the card here:
https://medium.com/polisblockchain/polispay-epay-card-136e0d95f653

We also have agreed a partnership with UnionPay to release a card worldwide in the future.
copper member
in the future you will expand the list of cryptocurrencies that can be used to pay for goods ?

Yes! Right now we support 10+ coins but soon the list will be expanded.
copper member
Wowww nice great job Core Dev Team 🥳 congrats 🎉

Thank you!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Is it now possible to order the Epay card directly with Polis?
Not for now, but you can pay with other 11 cryptocurrencies including BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC and many others.
They don't have to worry about the exchanges, just improve the unique solution - Polispay and all other part of the ecosystem.

Are you now looking for the different exchanges to list POLIS there? Because some of them will be glad to list your coin, I guess
It's not necessary to list POLIS on small exchanges or fake volume exchanges (P2PB2B) and the major ones ask a lot of money for it.

What about the Switzerland? Can I order your prepay card if I'm a Swiss citizen?
Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and United Kingdom.
So yes, Switzerland is in the list.
There are 33 counties in this list an EU consists of 28 of them. So it's not completely right to say epay cards are for EU citizens only.
For the entire world (all non-EU countries) they are going to issue Unionpay cards.
Why did you choose Epay for issuing your cards if this company works only for the European market?
Pages:
Jump to: