Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POLIS] PolisPay (Non-custodial, Debit cards, Gift Cards, Shift) - page 14. (Read 2274 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Are you now looking for the different exchanges to list POLIS there? Because some of them will be glad to list your coin, I guess
Activity: 5

What about the Switzerland? Can I order your prepay card if I'm a Swiss citizen?
Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and United Kingdom.
So yes, Switzerland is in the list.
Activity: 7
They have plans to add more gift cards, integrate more coins, provide the unionpay card etc.

what events does the team plan to take part in in the near future ? It would be very interesting for me

I haven't seen any announcements about it yet, but I think the team is also very interested in it . The fact that this is a fully working project really impresses me
I tried to check the road map and you know what? It's missed. https://polispay.org/uploads/PolisRoadMap2018.pdf
Activity: 14
What about the Switzerland? Can I order your prepay card if I'm a Swiss citizen?

new thread looks good 😉

The main thing is that it has a real benefit for people.
that is on the territory of Europe this is the best way to pay with cryptocurrency for goods and services Wink
Such countries as Austria, Malta, Estonia, the UK etc. seem really friendly for cryptos, do you agree?

hi! how do I enable biometric identification in an Android app ? Is there such a possibility ?

You can download the app and test how it will all work in practice . Now the team just needs to scale and add the number of coins to make the application as popular as possible

for additional coins, i suggest to add doge in their list. this is one of the most popular alts crypto users are actually using. aside from the low tx fee, it is available in most exchanges so transferring to this app is not so difficult.

Excellent topic and really beautiful and convenient application .
I wonder if you had any security audits ?

have you used their app in any type of payment transaction? any feedback?

and the link for the list of gift cards is not working as when you press the +50  (and many more), it doesnt show anything. where can we see this list?
I think it depends on your country but some gift cards (like steam) are available for the most of countries.

Failed to update wallet: Not authorized. What's going on? I worked for several days normally, there were already coins there, then I receive that message.

I see that the price of the coin is beginning to grow and interest in coins, too .
I think now is a good entry point to buy coins
Can you tell, TELOS and Polispay are the part of a single projects or two separate projects combined together?
Separate coins. Telos is just one of 10 coins listed on Polispay platform.
Can I pay anywhere with your wallet, without purchasing the PolisPay Card?

Is Polisapay something similar to Alipay, Paypal or other payment solutions or no?
PolisPay is a mobile platform to store your own digital assets and also pay everywhere using Polispay card.
You can order the card only if you are EU citizen but pay with it everywhere, right.
How technically you can use Polispay card for payments if the store doesn't accept cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 10

Great news Polis team!
Keep up the good work.  Smiley

Yes the team has done a good job and the fact that this is a fully working project right now is just great . I am sure that we will see many more innovations in the future

love this project. really interesting

I also recently downloaded the app and I really liked how the interface looks .
I think the list of cryptocurrencies that can be used as a means of payment should be expanded . It will still be very profitable
Great, can you give a link to the app for Android, please?
Here it is: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.polispay.copay That's not so hard to find.
I hope the debit cards will be released not only in the EU, but in the USA, Canada, many other countries.
Activity: 8
now the project looks great and I think it would be nice to add the opportunity to invest directly in the application
How you are going to make your platform more popular? It's really worthy but not so many even experienced crypto users know about it.
Activity: 10

new thread looks good 😉

at the very least it will be a useful project for users and it will be possible to use the app to pay for goods and services every day

I have already downloaded the app to my xaomi and use it every day .
still the blockchain is getting closer to real life and that's cool

Is Polisapay something similar to Alipay, Paypal or other payment solutions or no?
Polis is a payment tool with own wallets and crypto debit cards among many other features. I hope it will be launched in Russia one day.
Activity: 4
the theme looks really nice and I like what the team is doing right now .
good luck with the development of this really useful project
Pages:
Jump to: