Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POLIS] PolisPay (Non-custodial, Debit cards, Gift Cards, Shift) - page 8. (Read 2247 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
At the moment, is it possible to start nodes? And what do I need for this ? Is there any instruction about this?

How technically you can use Polispay card for payments if the store doesn't accept cryptocurrencies?

as I understand it, there is an automatic conversion inside the app . This will still be most convenient for users when paying for products in the store

The process works in a way that merchants get paid in their currency while you are charged in your preferred cryptocurrency from your prepaid balance. This guarantees that users will be able to pay for things, in establishments where cryptocurrencies are not fully adopted yet.

That's just fine . And what are the fees for converting cryptocurrency into Fiat money ?
I would like to understand how profitable this can be
what are your plans for long-term development and what coins are you planning to add in the near future ?

The PolisPay card is back.

Learn more here:

https://miro.medium.com/max/1728/1*xrYskUiHf8Uz2QR2TKnbDg.png

https://medium.com/polisblockchain/the-polispay-card-is-back-a2325ab7833e

You can start registering for the closed beta here:
http://[Suspicious link removed]/PolisPayBeta

If you have any questions, please let us know and we will gladly answer.

Thank you to the team and I will definitely take this opportunity . I actually really like how your project is developing . This is still just fine
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Polis empowers people: www.polispay.org
The PolisPay card is back.

Learn more here:

https://medium.com/polisblockchain/the-polispay-card-is-back-a2325ab7833e

You can start registering for the closed beta here:
http://bit.ly/PolisPayBeta

If you have any questions, please let us know and we will gladly answer.
copper member

Can I pay anywhere with your wallet, without purchasing the PolisPay Card?

the card is essentially just needed to pay for goods and services in stores in Europe .
in other cases you can use the app and it will be quite convenient
The epay card is only available to EU citizens, but you can use it worldwide anywhere Mastercard® is accepted
copper member

How technically you can use Polispay card for payments if the store doesn't accept cryptocurrencies?

as I understand it, there is an automatic conversion inside the app . This will still be most convenient for users when paying for products in the store

The process works in a way that merchants get paid in their currency while you are charged in your preferred cryptocurrency from your prepaid balance. This guarantees that users will be able to pay for things, in establishments where cryptocurrencies are not fully adopted yet.
copper member

Hi. Do you integrate hard wallets, as Trezor or Ledger, in Polispay?
The Trezor wallet already supports POLIS coin https://medium.com/polisblockchain/polis-core-trezor-support-7f063482c61e
PolisPay app also supports Trezor.
copper member
Can you tell is your Polispay app secure enough? Can't you guarantee my wallet won't be hacked?
The PolisPay wallet is fully non-custodial, it allows you to fully control your funds by giving you your private keys, therefore making it extremely secure. PolisPay wallet also has Trezor support.

I am just wondering if those masternode buyers can get their ROI back from this project, seeing how this project is evolving? The last time I checked, 1 MN costs you about 900 bucks, that's actually bit expensive especially if you have no assurance that you will get your investments back. And also, can the team disclose the approximate number of users that already ordered their card?
There are more than 6,000 masternodes amd of course it's really profitable. You should get your investments back in 1-2 years.

Much will also depend on the price of the token and the popularity of this project . I think this will be very important for me and for everyone else

but the fact that the number of users in the project will grow is a fact . Since the app is very convenient to use to pay for goods and services every day

This should provide a huge demand for tokens in the long term and this will be very important for me

in what country is this project registered at all and what licenses does the team have ? I understand that many people in Europe are already actively using the app every day

Yes this is very convenient for those who actively use cryptocurrency and I am sure that the number of app downloads will grow every day

Yes, this is all just fine, but I would like to understand what the potential for investors will be .
It will still be very important to me
Does the team plan to work in Russia and Kazakhstan ? I think that users can have a huge demand for such technologies
at the moment, I see huge trading volumes , but still these are medium-level exchanges and will need a listing on more reputable exchanges

what about the running nodes ? Is it possible and where can I see the instructions ? Very interested in getting passive income

I haven't seen any information about this yet, and you'd better ask these questions in telegram chat .
there the team is very active in answering questions
I don't really understand now there is a possibility of staking ? And what passive income can investors who are interested in this receive ?

Can I pay anywhere with your wallet, without purchasing the PolisPay Card?

the card is essentially just needed to pay for goods and services in stores in Europe .
in other cases you can use the app and it will be quite convenient

I do not really understand what will be the profit from the purchase of gift cards? Can I just pay for the services of the stream through this app ?
a really worthwhile project and the team showed a good result . Such a business should be profitable for everyone and I have read many reports that people are actively using a debit card right now . We can say that the team did a good job
where can I see the road map for 2020 ? I am interested in plans for the development of the project in 2020

in what country is this project registered at all and what licenses does the team have ? I understand that many people in Europe are already actively using the app every day

Yes this is very convenient for those who actively use cryptocurrency and I am sure that the number of app downloads will grow every day

This is logical because the app is very convenient to use for me every day .
This provides a good link between cryptocurrency and Fiat
Activity: 6

I am just wondering if those masternode buyers can get their ROI back from this project, seeing how this project is evolving? The last time I checked, 1 MN costs you about 900 bucks, that's actually bit expensive especially if you have no assurance that you will get your investments back. And also, can the team disclose the approximate number of users that already ordered their card?
There are more than 6,000 masternodes amd of course it's really profitable. You should get your investments back in 1-2 years.

Much will also depend on the price of the token and the popularity of this project . I think this will be very important for me and for everyone else

but the fact that the number of users in the project will grow is a fact . Since the app is very convenient to use to pay for goods and services every day
Pages:
Jump to: