Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POLIS] PolisPay (Non-custodial, Debit cards, Gift Cards, Shift) - page 6. (Read 2247 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

At the moment, is it possible to start nodes? And what do I need for this ? Is there any instruction about this?

look at the white paper and it should be very profitable for us . At least I plan to use this feature in the near future

in fact, I like that this is a working business now and that the tokens will be provided with real assets . This will still be very important for me as I only pay attention to projects that are related to real business
Activity: 3

what are the advantages of using your coins in the app ?
it's important for me to understand this . Are there reduced fees or something similar ?

I also need to understand what the prospect of using this particular coin is . At the moment I'm using dash for me
Activity: 3

as I understand it, there will be any fees for converting cryptocurrency into Fiat money . But I haven't tested this feature for me yet

download the app and test it . I don't see any serious problems here .
I actively use the app every day
Activity: 2

do you plan to add any services for investors to this wallet ? I still would like to understand how this will work and do not think the functionality can be expanded

you can use node launching or stacking and thus get a huge income !
I think that would be just fine

At least I understand that the project will scale quickly as it brings real benefits to people .
I will continue to monitor how the project works and when it will be implemented
Activity: 14

do you plan to add any services for investors to this wallet ? I still would like to understand how this will work and do not think the functionality can be expanded

you can use node launching or stacking and thus get a huge income !
I think that would be just fine

Can I pay anywhere with your wallet, without purchasing the PolisPay Card?

the card is essentially just needed to pay for goods and services in stores in Europe .
in other cases you can use the app and it will be quite convenient

The epay card is only available to EU citizens, but you can use it worldwide anywhere Mastercard® is accepted

I think you can quickly scale around the world as the demand for such services will be huge .
we need to think about development in Asia

I am sure that this will happen in the future . At least in countries that have a loyal attitude to cryptocurrencies . I recently read that India has changed its attitude to cryptocurrency and this is a good sign
I like the way the project is working and developing, but I also need to understand how quickly it will scale and what will be the potential for investors ?

The PolisPay card is back.

Learn more here:

https://miro.medium.com/max/1728/1*xrYskUiHf8Uz2QR2TKnbDg.png

https://medium.com/polisblockchain/the-polispay-card-is-back-a2325ab7833e

You can start registering for the closed beta here:
http://[Suspicious link removed]/PolisPayBeta

If you have any questions, please let us know and we will gladly answer.

This is a good opportunity for me and I have already placed an order to receive the card . After all the team did a very useful job and thank you for that

what are your plans for further development of the platform ? I would like to understand what we can expect this year

you will need to watch a webinar about this and then you could draw conclusions about the development of this project ! I mean they have quite global plans
as I understand it the main goal of the team is to build a global payment system ?
it would be very interesting for me
what are the advantages of using your coins in the app ?
it's important for me to understand this . Are there reduced fees or something similar ?

Can you tell is your Polispay app secure enough? Can't you guarantee my wallet won't be hacked?

The PolisPay wallet is fully non-custodial, it allows you to fully control your funds by giving you your private keys, therefore making it extremely secure. PolisPay wallet also has Trezor support.

now I use the app every day and I must say that it is very convenient . I can pay for goods with cryptocurrency every day without any problems

what blockchain events does the team plan to participate in in the near future ?
this would be important for me as I would like to get more information about the project team

I'm also really interested in this right now . I liked the last webinar and was able to learn a lot about the work and development of the project . I will wait for more such content

Indeed it would be possible to get just a huge passive income and I would like to understand what the team has plans for this

The PolisPay card is back.

Learn more here:

https://miro.medium.com/max/1728/1*xrYskUiHf8Uz2QR2TKnbDg.png

https://medium.com/polisblockchain/the-polispay-card-is-back-a2325ab7833e

You can start registering for the closed beta here:
http://[Suspicious link removed]/PolisPayBeta

If you have any questions, please let us know and we will gladly answer.

I hope that the project will scale quickly and soon Bank cards associated with your app will be available to people all over the world and used every day

Yes, it is really very convenient and it is great for the entire crypto market .
the team has done a great job and I will now test the app for Windows

I am really glad that the project is developing so fast and we will soon be able to see a new payment system . It is good that the team was able to combine cryptocurrency with the real world )
Please give a link to the webinar that was not so long ago . I would love to watch the video as I would like to know the team's plans for further development

Can I pay anywhere with your wallet, without purchasing the PolisPay Card?

the card is essentially just needed to pay for goods and services in stores in Europe .
in other cases you can use the app and it will be quite convenient

The epay card is only available to EU citizens, but you can use it worldwide anywhere Mastercard® is accepted

I think you can quickly scale around the world as the demand for such services will be huge .
we need to think about development in Asia

in fact, the project will be quite easy to scale as a payment system and I am sure that the prospects can be huge.
I will continue to monitor how it works and develops, and I think that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future
do you work with any banks in Europe ? I just wish I could understand it now . I would also like to see all the partners that the team already has
Now this is a really worthwhile project and I like that there is a huge prospect for development and I actually like that it brings real benefits to people
Pages:
Jump to: