Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] granatgas-pool x11 and scrypt multipool - page 9. (Read 29895 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
No I am still waiting too. Yes when are we going to get payment. Send you a lot of mails !!
Activity: 82
Please read on first page https://granatgas-pool.info. It already stated support payment only in bitcoin or litecoin. It stated clearly if you on wrong coin and not listed on Support Payments, your account will be deleted and no compensation on it. So i think the owner is not at fault, please read before mine. Happy Mining and Happy New Year 2018 guys!

When are you going to send our money? I already sent you email and the time you gave has passed. I need to pay my bills.

I ask it too. Has anyone received the compensation?.

Regards.
Activity: 15
Please read on first page https://granatgas-pool.info. It already stated support payment only in bitcoin or litecoin. It stated clearly if you on wrong coin and not listed on Support Payments, your account will be deleted and no compensation on it. So i think the owner is not at fault, please read before mine. Happy Mining and Happy New Year 2018 guys!

When are you going to send our money? I already sent you email and the time you gave has passed. I need to pay my bills.
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Any chance Scrypt goes back online?
Activity: 6
Right - I understand what it says.. If that is the case, when I wanted to be paid in Cann, I was paid in Cann.

I ran my miners on Cann for over a day and was paid as expected - IN CANN.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cann/address.dws?CJgiJYNNBX2EDnxaFUGtbkvdjFB8KfwaUG.htm

Coin:   CannabisCoin
Blockhash:   0000000000000a07f7478807778f4d53811503b5fa26dd84173fda9fa35cd4cc
Confirmations:   1957
Height:   2626711
Time:   2017-12-31 18:20:58 (1514744458)
Difficulty:   1113518.5025815
Bits:   1a0f110e
Nonce:   3523089976
Version:   2
Size:   3667 bytes
Previous Hash:   0000000000000e85ca25f93deb120e7bf44dc1aa9ef4e113aed55e0c50122385
Next Hash:   00000000000001ab9296c81c96a4b41c6a222e39378318bd68b3230475435b42
Merkle Root:   a6cb3b4a51182f03d7413fc244be7ea25eee79fcb8016c6240cfe5a05f108df7
Transactions:   8

And now all of a sudden...  I mined 1644.54726387 CRM and want be paid in CRM, - the rule of only being paid in BTC or LTC applies now??

Here's the problem, being paid in BTC/LTC didn't apply back then when I wanted to be paid in Cann a couple of days ago, and I was. And now, of course, the rule applies today? You are saying that it was OK to be paid in Cann a couple of days ago but today it my fault for not knowing I could only be paid in BTC/LTC?

The reason I was using GranatGas-pool is because I did not want BTC/LTC - the pool payout was paying me with no problems so there was no reason to assume otherwise.

OK, I see where this is going....   I won't be mining this pool from now on.. I should have considered the numerous "problems" from all the previous user posts indicating a poorly managed pool with reference to payment and communication.

Oh well.

Sad

Activity: 3
No, I was paid in cann when i mined cann ( I didnt want btc)  - if a btc payout was required then id never have rec'd it.
Activity: 14
similar situation. indicated the address of receiving DASH, namaynil MUE 54 coin, I can not wait for payments most likely. here the withdrawal of funds only in BTC !!! I'm right? 
http://prntscr.com/hus0el
adress DASH:
http://prntscr.com/hus0el
cried my money!
be careful!
I understand. I was paid in CANN the day before when I mined CANN - That is what I wanted to mine and be paid out for.

I set c=CANN and was paid out in Cannabis Coin quite well. I have several deposits on CANN and there was no problem nor reason to think otherwise...

To me it seemed obvious that I could receive payment from the c=??? (x11 on the list) since the statement from the BTC payment wasn't articulated quite well enough to make it the only method for payment.. It didn't make sense to me enough and I was paid in CANN as I "asked" from the mining settings.. (tried it, was paid in CANN - no reason to keep speculation about wth is going on)  

I did, however meet my payout requirements for Sunday in CRM.

No problems, that's how I was paid as I made the setting... was no problem.

As it was before with no other problems or hang-ups, based on the last mining/payout in non-BTC, I do expect CRM payout to my CRM wallet as it was before with CANN.

https://imgur.com/nqMFfbO

CannabisCoin Wallet: CJgiJYNNBX2EDnxaFUGtbkvdjFB8KfwaUG
        (Pending Balance)   0.04525573   0.02684473      0.07210045 CANN
                                                       Balance      0.43378833 CANN
                                               Total Paid      494.95125081 CANN

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Hi guys what are aprox payments per day per d3?
Activity: 18
I think you should check the 1st age of the website.

They list only 2 coins they are currently paying in: BTC and LTC  Huh

Note the statement in the box under the payments:

"If you not use coin on Available payment options address as username, your balance will be considered donations. "  Cry

I am getting 12 hr payments promptly....but I specified LTC. Cheesy
Hello,

I've been mining GranatGas for the past 2-3 days and am currently waiting for the payout as the CRM coins seem to be "stuck".

I am just putting this out there again - I assume the pool owner is responding?

Granatgas - If you can read this, please check:

Both wallet address as of 2:46 PM CST, 12/31

CRM Wallet: CQbm94ksG7mojWywmxXeBFiRLwjz6JLNUB

CREAMcoin
(Pending Balance)   62.18815153   0.41997051      62.60812204 CRM
                                                        Balance      1443.64115074 CRM
                                                     Total Paid      0.00000000 CRM

*** This mining is still running so the Total Paid balance is growing. You can check the wallet for an updated balance.

Wallet: CQwUzSCWD4D8Yzm97G5f2xW7LdoUuqNVrb

CREAMcoin
(Pending Balance)            0.00000000 CRM
                               Balance      59.06395136 CRM
                          Total Paid      0.00000000 CRM

Any response would be appreciated. So far, I am enjoying this pool instead of prohashing, aikapool, multipool, etc..

Here is a lmage link to see a screen shot of both CRM payments. I still have a mining session in progress, so the amount is now larger than when I originally made the post.

https://imgur.com/a/zCmwW

Thx,
J

Activity: 3
I like this pool alot especially those having d3. This pool mine most profitable x11 coins rather than mining dash. It has 3x-5x more earnings than zpool (my previous pool) and i always got my payout. We should help recommend others to support this pool. Last i got to say well done granatgas!
Activity: 17
If they were really going to return money, they would be in touch.
Activity: 18
Got a D3 for Christmas. Had a steep learning curve to get operating, Finally after a day of experimenting, got on line with NiceHash, then at noon today switched to Granatgas pool. Got some LTC in my wallet tonight.
Things work well, and my garage is up from 40f to 50f, and the chips are at 71to 73f. Cannot hear the unit in my home.... Wink
I still cannot figure out the website so I can see if I am on line, and how I am operating. (I could do this on Nicehash, but they only paid in BTC)

If somebody could point me to a website so I could figure out what my D3 is telling my on the Status Page I would appreciate it.
:
Status    Diff    GetWorks    Priority    Accepted      Nonce#    DiffA#    DiffR#    DiffS#      Rejected    Discarded    Stale    LSDiff    LSTime

Also   HW?  Huh
Hi all,

On granat for 24hrs shows higher earning then on other pools. Can any body confirm is it really so, or hash rate is low from miners so you get same as on other pools or even less?

Thanks
Activity: 15
I Sent email to you asking for my money was in your pool, you said you were going to pay this weekend and nothing, sent another email and nothing, *vi***[email protected]
Hi,

are payouts in LTC allowed, since mining X11? c=LTC
And what is minimum for payout in LTC?

thanks for help
Activity: 4
Hi,

If your miner is showing a good status for the chains, I don't think there should be any problem mining at granatgas
Configure it as mentioned on the homepage and you can go ahead.

For the CANN question: I suggest you use the contact methods on the website (e.g. Whatsapp) and ask them directly. In some cases they can but most of the time it depends if they have CANN available from mining it in the pool.

Hope this helps.

Gef
Activity: 1
Hello world,

I am new into Crypto world, received antminer D3 19.3 gh/s unit, plugged it into Multipool but nothing mined except few CANN coins, I don't know what is the matter. Can anyone suggest me if Granatgas pays out or supports payout in CANN or any other x11 coins?

I searched a lot for Payment support page which they asks us to visit for payment methods, but couldn't find it on their website at least.

Also any tips on mining efficiently are most welcome.

How is Blissz firmware? currently I am on it and under clocked it from 537 (default) to 406 frequency. could this be an issue ? that my miner is having trouble on multipool? 
Pages:
Jump to: