Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] granatgas-pool x11 and scrypt multipool - page 11. (Read 29895 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
what pool should we use failover?  i am using d3
Activity: 476
Merit: 139
Hi!What about granatgas site? Is down? Now doesnt work, only infinite load and white screen
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Little update:
The Profit goes down, there are several reasons for that: New batches of miners (D3,L3+) arrives and Nicehash is currently down, they got attacked by hackers so a lot of new miners come and mine on the the multipools so the difficulty of the small coins also increased a lot.

The stratum servers are not so stable: someone try to destroy them all the time.

What we do: The pool is so much damaged that we have to make bigger changes and we are currently on this. It looks quit good and i give you an update when i can say more.

-So we are there Granat the CEO is hard working to solve this and we thought that is better when we give updates when we really have something big, i hope you can understand this. Stay tuned!

Hi! Should I switch pool for some time or it's still mining on background?
If the stratum's work you can mine but better add a secondary pool when the stratum is down.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Little update:
The Profit goes down, there are several reasons for that: New batches of miners (D3,L3+) arrives and Nicehash is currently down, they got attacked by hackers so a lot of new miners come and mine on the the multipools so the difficulty of the small coins also increased a lot.

The stratum servers are not so stable: someone try to destroy them all the time.

What we do: The pool is so much damaged that we have to make bigger changes and we are currently on this. It looks quit good and i give you an update when i can say more.

-So we are there Granat the CEO is hard working to solve this and we thought that is better when we give updates when we really have something big, i hope you can understand this. Stay tuned!

Hi! Should I switch pool for some time or it's still mining on background?
Activity: 7
thanks for the update and good luck - hopefully everything will be more stable - or better - find the hackers
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Little update:

Thank you for the update. Best of luck to you. Look forward to your return!!
Activity: 68
Little update:

Activity: 31
Hi,

started some days ago with GranatGas pool. US2 server was up and running until cca 2 days ago... ASIA one is still runing, so mining there until minimum payout and then will see...

ACA
Activity: 51
Hi,

Can you fix the pool, please?

Cheerz,
Wieme
ycs
Activity: 15
scrypt profitability seems to be very poor
Activity: 15
Over two days out, will it ever come back?
Activity: 301
Is the pool still down? The US ones.
Activity: 31
is it closed now?
Activity: 301
This pool is about to be like Nicehash
Activity: 17
And all servers are down. What's wrong with your pool?
Activity: 476
Merit: 139
last days are horrible on granatgas pool. More disconnect and low hashrate on L3+ (around 350-390MHs) and low profit& No way to stay(
Activity: 5
Decided to try out blockmunch.club (they have a topic in this forum) this morning, since it's also a YIIMP pool like Granat Gas.

So far so good. Two payments at about $2 each, within two hours of each other. I don't expect that to continue throughout the day ($24/day is a bit high), but it's the most profitable pool I've come across over the last few days.
Activity: 107
BTC payment from 2 days ago still unconfirmed; what next? will it ever be confirmed?

TX ID f0e17e8fe33709fac697325bd78c6c57e40fbff8faf95ac82fb961c4c0e6a5cc

I have the same problem as you:
https://blockchain.info/tx/102618a012b9855d9693e31563fc84f85cae15dc3bf68fc23698a980dde79921

30 hours old, no confirmations.

It's network wide, other SHA-256 algo coins more profitable **cough BCC cough** or maybe disrupt from NiceHash, donno, but transactions are at a CRAWL.
Adoption, yay Sad Good luck with yours
Activity: 130
Which server are you trying to use?
Activity: 2
Sad to know it's not just me..seems like all these pools are going down at once. Assuming since nicehash is down people are trying to find new pools.

I'd like to know if it will be back up as well...
Pages:
Jump to: