Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] granatgas-pool x11 and scrypt multipool - page 10. (Read 29895 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Based on my recent discussions with the admins, the people that have contacted them per email and that have received a confirmation email stating they have read and processed your message, will get their outstanding funds by the end of the month.
This is apparently because some additional people came in recently with their info and they want to process it in one go due to the heavy fees.

Hope this helps some people here.

The new pool could not recover the outstanding balance. Therefore it is not represented on the the actual rebuilt website.

Gef
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Maybe they got Granathacked?? LOL.
Activity: 26
Be aware this pool steals your hardworking coins !!

Not recommended !!
Activity: 26
yes I see it is up X11 all money gone !! We need some info here
Activity: 17
And they are up. With zero balance and only x11 algorithm. Where is scrypt? Where is my money?
Activity: 1
yeah, they are gone with our money Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 139
dev's, do you read this topic or not? We (out community) really want new information about pool or next way. Please, dont make silence)
Activity: 343
Merit: 102
hmm... no update...probably ran away already...
Activity: 51
Hi,

Any update on the pool?

Cheerz,
Wieme
Activity: 18
Merit: 10
Will this be fixed ? Looking for a new pool after nicehash incident.   
Activity: 343
Merit: 102
Also like the pool. Low payout threshold and plenty of coins. Only reasons I don't use this pool all the time is it does not mine Ltc. So when ltc is more profitable I have to switch out. Also a bit of a low avg reported hash rate for me. Probably due to a lot of pool switching which is probably normal.

I don't mind if payouts are delayed. Sometimes problems occur. As long as they do their best to rectify the issue then they win my loyalty.

What I don't like though about the response is the if. Basically says that if database and info provided doesn't match then your a liar. I know this guy's aren't good at English so I'll let that pass. But still don't like it. I'm not gonna lie for a little over a days worth of mining. 0.00074 BTC isn't that much.

But a miners trust is important. When we use your services we trust you in a way. If it is lost then miners move. If you had a backup database then just use it. Less work for miners. BTW I'm emailing you without the power lines down. There was a storm here that lasted more than 3 days. And yah I'm a little annoyed at the response more than the lost few coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 139
Hi! Any news about new mining pool? Or fix granatgas? really like your pool, but last time it is so horrible( Hope for news
Activity: 68
Update
We have such big server issues that we lost a big amount of btc. But don't worry you don't lose your balance we give you the unpaid balance back. We need your help. We try to check every mining address and the connected balance but we really want to make sure that every user gets the unpaid balance. So please provide your mining address and that last balance you can remember so we can check this. You can send this informations to me or directly to this mail address [email protected]
Thank you for understanding.
I received already some addresses I look at them later and give an update.
not paid yet ......

how can i contact the pool to get my payment ?
You can pm me with your mining address so i can help you.
Activity: 31
Hi,

can confirm page up and running... as well I can confirm EU and ASIA servers are live, mining on EU right now... haven't had possibly to check US/US2.
My payout limit will be reached soon, so will see if will be processed...
Activity: 11
not paid yet ......

how can i contact the pool to get my payment ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
the site is working now but nothing is mining :/
ycs
Activity: 15
any ETA for when the server can be up? i still have some unpaid BTC inside
Activity: 3
what pool should we use failover?  i am using d3

I'm using poolmining.org as an alternate - they have a very nice site, and seem remarkably stable.  Min payout is 0.1 DASH though, so it can take over a week to accrue enough.

Coinmine.pl also seems decent and has a 0.01 DASH min payout, but coinmine.pl also has a 0.001 withdrawal fee, so it makes more sense to accrue some before withdrawing to save on fees :/
Pages:
Jump to: