Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] granatgas-pool x11 and scrypt multipool - page 3. (Read 29895 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
i DO NOT FIND THIS 2 TRANSACTIONS IN THIS PAGE  GRANATAGAS GIVE ME THIS  LINK   EVERY 12 HOURS. I RECEIVE THIS LINK 2 TIMES BUT I DO NOT RECEIVE PAYMENT I DO NOT KNOW WHY?  https://granatgas-pool.info/explorer/6?txid=
2 payments hapened in the past 24 hours but i do not receive this payments why? bitcoin address 1BjsM6RjsAsEtQiePRahQ2H46yiaN8UBCN

you have only one unconfirmed payment, see   https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/address/1BjsM6RjsAsEtQiePRahQ2H46yiaN8UBCN
So does granatgas-pool work for BTC ?
2 payments hapened in the past 24 hours but i do not receive this payments why? bitcoin address 1BjsM6RjsAsEtQiePRahQ2H46yiaN8UBCN
For some reason payments with NO TX, means no payment at all. 3rd Payment period no payment now. Switched mashines until payment will be received .... Too bad, the last weeks this pool worked like clockwork with good payouts. Hope its a temporary technical issue, but than again, meanwhile mining elsewhere to be on the sure side until payments are made normally again.

Update: Just got my payment for the last days !!!

Did you continue using granatgas-pool ?

Does anyone get more payments recently ?

Are there problems only with LTC payments, or with BTC payments as well ?

Activity: 19

the admin does not respond by whatsap or email or anything, more than a week without paying

LLBA9zM3bYXLs3mXx3PQhSHGFGYFH6A3BC
Activity: 135
Merit: 2
pool-fr.granatgas-pool.info:1000 DEAD
pool-de.granatgas-pool.info:1000 DEAD
pool-ru.granatgas-pool.info:1000 DEAD
pool-jp.granatgas-pool.info:1000 DEAD
pool-sg.granatgas-pool.info:1000 DEAD

is it normal?!

only pool.granatgas-pool.info:1000 alive..
Activity: 45
I pointed my D3 at this pool the other night for 6 hours. Made .024 LTC in that time.
It's been way over 24 hours now. The balance is above the minimum payout of .01 LTC,
and it's just sitting there. No payment. I e-mailed support, no response.
I don't see how anyone is still mining there, but as of this second the site shows
1002 miners with pool speed of 24.5 TH/s.
Can that many people be getting ripped off?

I would like to stay there, because my gain for 6 hours was way more than what I got
from other pools in 24 hours. Looking for alternatives now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
For some reason payments with NO TX, means no payment at all. 3rd Payment period no payment now. Switched mashines until payment will be received .... Too bad, the last weeks this pool worked like clockwork with good payouts. Hope its a temporary technical issue, but than again, meanwhile mining elsewhere to be on the sure side until payments are made normally again.

Curious, Were your payments BTC or LTC?  I haven't received my payment in LTC in over one week. I tried reaching the dev via WhatsApp as stated on the pool, but the message is marked delivered but not read.

It is in BTC.

I have 2 times emailed him and got a response some hours later that he will resend it and that there is some network failure responsible. I even saw on the payout page, the one that showed the made payout without TX, that it got deleted and added again to balance to get paid. It happened 2 times that way without success, but on 3rd attempt, thus after 2nd email,  the payout went through and i got my BTC.

Here the email adress i had the conversation with: [email protected]

Hope i could help a bit.
Activity: 17

Curious, Were your payments BTC or LTC?  I haven't received my payment in LTC in over one week. I tried reaching the dev via WhatsApp as stated on the pool, but the message is marked delivered but not read.

no pay 8 days.......
Activity: 1
. What happens admin, why GranatGas does not pay for more than one week?
 here its my LTC wallet: LZb9WRoZRPWRCtmnAnDCxRjUZhcibRbFsr
Activity: 1
Hey there.  I haven't gotten a payment in a few days (LTC), trying to reach the pool owner.  Any idea what is going on?  Anyone else get payouts, LTC or otherwise in the past 2-3 days?
Me 2
Activity: 17
Hey there.  I haven't gotten a payment in a few days (LTC), trying to reach the pool owner.  Any idea what is going on?  Anyone else get payouts, LTC or otherwise in the past 2-3 days?
Activity: 287
Merit: 18
sheesh!!! this pool still up/running? wasn't there a issue with miners getting paid. 
Activity: 3
SCAM pool 1 Million %

I lost my BTC coins with this pool. They said they will pay back my coins but never.

Sad
paid ok Smiley the admin holidays
Activity: 5
me too, no payouts since 2 days
Pages:
Jump to: