Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] granatgas-pool x11 and scrypt multipool - page 7. (Read 29895 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
still  no  payment  for month .

I  think  granat  get hacked and they promise about compensation is Fairy tale .

Activity: 14
wait for payment today.
 first payment not earlier than 24 hours.

who tells the status of orphan is what?
 four blocks in the orphan hanging.
Activity: 1
my observation -

mining BTC with granatgas for a while, payment wise there are condition to be met, kindly correct if I am wrong -

1) during payment at 00hr or at 12hrs the graph line cannot be zero.
2) applied to switching between LTC and BTC with min payment met.

Roll Eyes Am I right?

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
it's very good pool. so far I love it.
issue solved for me to.. got all ltc.
UPDATE: Issue solved! Payment was made. (Only 12 hours late)
Activity: 13
Issue is resolved for me.  The website indicates full payment for the last 12 hours and a correction for the no TX payment transaction.

Thanks Granat Gas!   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 13
Same here...   ...website claims a payment 11 hours ago; however, no TX and LTC wallet doesn't show the transfer.

Also weird is that it was a partial balance payment.  Prior 12 hours was a full balance payment; however, split into two transactions.

Sent e-mail and used the main page support link.

Hope all goes well in an hour...
Activity: 476
Merit: 139
Any news about scrypt pool? Or you don't want make it? Now is middle of January, but scrypt pool doesn't active
next payment is schedule at 18:54 UTC ... that's in 4 hours. I hope I don't loose 0,3 ltc + 0,1 ltc that was already paid but didn't get it.
Activity: 36
Is granatgas still paying?
Activity: 26
Yes me too. Also waiting still. When are we getting paid HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

All emails send. Now pay us !!
Activity: 15
Don't mine with granatgas, they are helding our money, will write a message per day until they pay than, I will retify!
Activity: 82
Hi,

What happens with LinkedCoin mined?, Why are they still immature?. It is in that state 24 hours.

Regards.
Activity: 15
I hadnt received my money since the date granatgas was hacked, the promissed date was 3 weeks ago, NOTHING!!
Activity: 135
Merit: 2
today granat must pay for all ("Minimum Payments for Bitcoin is 0.005btc every 12 hours and 0.001btc on Sunday")
so waiting...
Sunday, 2018-01-07 04:39 UTC || Next Payout: 06:37 UTC
but may be at second transfer ("every 12 hours")
Activity: 25
Yeah didn't get paid from this pool last payment showing no TXID have sent emails and support ticket with no response from them what so ever, will see if the second payment i am due gets paid if it doesn't i am out of this pool forever and if you are reading admins for Granatgas Pool letting the community know what is happening is a good idea
Pages:
Jump to: