Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] HASH-TO-COINS #2 - page 2. (Read 27916 times)

H2C
copper member
Activity: 107
Merit: 5
April 24, 2019, 10:15:46 PM
Hello h2c, the goldcoin team still awaits your kind reply to our earlier request.. Pls do try, it is very urgent... Thank you

Hi,

GLD updated to the latest version.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
April 03, 2019, 07:32:21 PM
Hello h2c, the goldcoin team still awaits your kind reply to our earlier request.. Pls do try, it is very urgent... Thank you
Activity: 5
April 01, 2019, 06:56:08 PM
Hi  Admin,
.The goldcoin team upon several attempts to get in touch with your pool administrators via your email has proof futile.  Goldcoin did an important network upgrade by adding more security features to our wallet, of which we humbly request your pool  to do this update, since you also control a portion of our hash power.  Your pool is still using an old wallet version which is not healthy to our network. Please try and get back to us for any further information via
[email protected]
[email protected]
Thank you and we will be expecting your response.
Activity: 4
March 31, 2019, 12:29:33 PM
CampusCoin, Trollcoin and Nyancoin all hit a dead end on the way to my wallet. I tried withdrawing smaller amounts like I read on a previous post but they all met the same fate.

The only two coins that I have withdrawn without issue are Fedora and Moon.  Undecided

Activity: 17
March 22, 2019, 10:22:32 PM
Yeah, PINK is on the wrong chain, need to update the wallet. Again, anyone mining it is just wasting their hash.

Also, I have some WBB and CNC in my account for months that I just want to give away, I don't have wallets, nor want them. Let me know if anyone wants them.
March 17, 2019, 09:58:50 PM
What's up with PINK? Payments not going through, mining is absurd, was there a fork? Seems like it so it should be looked at HTC mods. Thanks.
H2C
copper member
March 10, 2019, 03:36:03 PM
The problem with payment delays has been resolved. All delayed payments processed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
March 06, 2019, 12:12:46 PM
There are payment issues with some of the coins including Troll, SAGA, Pink, Tips, etc. I have an unpaid TIPS payment from a few days ago that has not gone through as well as payments of PINK and SAGA from several hours ago that have not gone through. Can someone look into the issues. Thanks.

Hi, I can't help you pushing payments through but H2C Admin did contact me and helped me with the same issue. They responded with this...

"Your withdrawal fails because the transaction amount was too high.
Now all must be fine. Please check your wallet....If you are interested...When the withdrawal fail (you see n/a instead of TXID) pool will try to resend your coins by the smaller parts. This operation performed every six hours".

Just thought to share as this may help in the future.

Thanks, but these are not large amounts. All the coins are failing to send balances out from HTC with manual requests. Created manual request already for coins a day ago and nothing has come through. Cannot create more than one at a time. This seems to happen with this pool until he fixes something. It can be a day to a week, I guess it depends how many people leave before he decides to do anything. I'll stop mining until I see payments and as usual, more will follow. Sometimes they tell the users when it's fixed, sometimes, they don't. Very poor communication, but it's crypto.
Activity: 421
Merit: 110
March 06, 2019, 12:48:22 AM
There are payment issues with some of the coins including Troll, SAGA, Pink, Tips, etc. I have an unpaid TIPS payment from a few days ago that has not gone through as well as payments of PINK and SAGA from several hours ago that have not gone through. Can someone look into the issues. Thanks.

Hi, I can't help you pushing payments through but H2C Admin did contact me and helped me with the same issue. They responded with this...

"Your withdrawal fails because the transaction amount was too high.
Now all must be fine. Please check your wallet....If you are interested...When the withdrawal fail (you see n/a instead of TXID) pool will try to resend your coins by the smaller parts. This operation performed every six hours".

Just thought to share as this may help in the future.
March 05, 2019, 04:10:18 PM
H2C
copper member
March 02, 2019, 03:15:39 PM
Maintenances done.
H2C
copper member
March 02, 2019, 08:16:00 AM
Pool down for unknown time because of hardware failure. The server cooling system is being replaced.
For now, I can say for sure how long this will last.
Hosting staff did not name the dates.
February 17, 2019, 10:22:33 PM
Is the site still under attack? Very slow, workers do not show up, balances are off, workers do not switch for hours after a manual switch. Can someone running this thing please communicate.
Activity: 4
February 16, 2019, 06:56:20 PM
When can I withdraw Linda coin?
It's been N/A for ages now....
Activity: 1
January 26, 2019, 01:51:58 PM
Seit gestern 22:00 keine Transaktionen und keine Blöcke -> tot.
 Cry
Activity: 2
January 26, 2019, 03:44:28 AM
Was ist den los mit h2c???

keine neuen blöcke seit gestern
January 25, 2019, 08:17:26 PM
If anyone is out there, the pool is not functioning. No updated balances or found blocks for more than 3 hours. Is it finally dead? Should be with all the useless coins on here.
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
January 12, 2019, 02:11:46 AM
Just checking did you guys switch to /EinsteiniumCore:0.13.5/

If not please find my old posts with instructions.

Cheers,
dnp
Activity: 401
Merit: 110
January 04, 2019, 06:22:24 PM
sex coin appears to be on a fork.
a new wallet was released at the end of 2018

copper member
Activity: 29
December 19, 2018, 02:35:21 AM
What was wrong that the site had to be closed?

anyway, good to see back
Pages:
Jump to: