Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] HASH-TO-COINS #2 - page 8. (Read 27977 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 06:24:19 PM
I tried to withdraw some shield/xsh to my wallet but no success. I tried with a second wallet again with no success.
I checked with shield explorer but couldnt find the transaction and also not the wallet adresses.
I checked everything twice, no success.
Are there known problems withdrawing this coin?
Other coins work for me.

Wow I didn't see your issue when I posted below...has to be related!!!!
July 19, 2018, 05:43:15 PM
Is there any way to cancel transaction for XSH d7ba9564cde3d1fc1bb6ed4ec52c147f4e941c5c6081e57f906b76009706ad5c

I have no idea where the wallet address I entered into H2C and sent XSH to came from. It's like the address from the exchange I copied changed somehow. I've never sent XSH before so this makes no sense to me.

Please cancel if possible.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 12:20:58 PM
I tried to withdraw some shield/xsh to my wallet but no success. I tried with a second wallet again with no success.
I checked with shield explorer but couldnt find the transaction and also not the wallet adresses.
I checked everything twice, no success.
Are there known problems withdrawing this coin?
Other coins work for me.
Activity: 14
July 14, 2018, 04:33:21 PM
Mandatory update for Gulden - NLG

Please update gulden to the latest 2.0 codebase at your mining pool, failure to do so will result in your pool not mining blocks in the near future and a loss of income for your miners.

Please review the below 2 links for guide lines on how to update and PoW2 compatibility.

https://github.com/Gulden/gulden-official/blob/master/doc/building.md

https://github.com/Gulden/gulden-official/blob/pow2_testing/mining_documentation/ensuring_pow2_compatibility.md

If you you have any issues updating, contact us, ideally on our slack in #mining

To sign up to our slack you can go to the following link.

https://gulden.com/#join

Gulden Github.
https://github.com/Gulden/gulden-official
Activity: 27
July 09, 2018, 08:25:50 PM
You can add the pool with just a few clicks to AIOMiner--a free to use mining software that ensures you'll never need to download another miner ever again!

It comes with a bunch of features like:

-Support on 50+ Algorithms or 1000+ coins, in addition to:

-Timed mining to automatically mine a certain time of the day, for certain days of the week, chosen by you. This helps out with stopping mining during the day due to summer heat or electric rates.

-ETH Pill built in, and able to be initialized automatically on startup

-Displays Temps, Fan Speeds, and Utilization for each GPU right in the dashboard

-Add any coin you want with a few clicks

-Also to reiterate, No Fees taken by AIOMiner

Give us a try and tell us what you think!

If you need help, feel free to hop in our Discord. We have an awesome growing community in there with 1000+ people

Happy Mining!

The AIOMiner Team
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
July 08, 2018, 04:46:55 AM
always late shoot speed ghs
July 08, 2018, 03:04:59 AM
My ANC wallet with coins has disappeared. When will it come back?

Fixed  Grin

Thanks for the quick response!
July 07, 2018, 08:47:16 PM
My ANC wallet with coins has disappeared. When will it come back?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
July 06, 2018, 02:08:58 AM
just me my speed big around 2 th
mining linda in your pool
and i see there block 494964 and 494965
why i just get block 494964?HuhHuhHuhHuh?
u are take my block???

is it confirmed yet?
July 05, 2018, 08:55:36 PM
just me my speed big around 2 th
mining linda in your pool
and i see there block 494964 and 494965
why i just get block 494964?HuhHuhHuhHuh?
u are take my block???
Activity: 17
July 02, 2018, 11:18:53 PM
Posted by a user in the WBB thread on bitcointalk:

"Fun fact:  WBB has been completely rebranded and swapped.  Anyone still trading/mining WBB is working with a dead coin that is not being developed in any way shape or form."

You are right but old WBB chain lives too. Yobit exchange accepts our WBB branch.

I'm stuck with a few of the WBB and worthless CNC and would love to dump them instead of mining more since they are both worthless. I'm tired of seeing them in my balances. Can't even find a paper wallet to dump them on. Why can't these along with NOTE, BELA and the other X'd out ones be removed completely from the pool. It would be nice to clean it up a little. Maybe even add DOGE if possible? Otherwise, love the pool for the most part.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
July 01, 2018, 12:13:45 PM
Hi all,

I'm mining on the pool for a long time and didn't get any problem, I acquired a antminer L3+ recently and I'm mining EMC2 since about 7 hours and I found 2 blocks at about 11:04 and 12:24, here is the line I saw in the "last block found" section on the website :
EMC2     Nicolucifer    12:24:13    1966214    3.9    106.0

but I do not have that amount of EMC2 coins. Can someone explain me?
I've mined ~7 coins so far but do not have the 7.8 found blocks.

Thank you Smiley

Sure.

its Cointype: Finder: Time:   height : number of coins in block, and % (over ltc)

ok, the obvious is emc, and you. and u found block at x time, and it was block#.   you found 3.9 coins in the block.    (and % chance is kinda vague. use it as a rough gauge to mine on, but dont rely on it)

ok. you really care about the blocks.  3.9   thats the total number in the block you found.   You share that with everyone else that was mining in the same pool, when you found it. (depending on share system)

thats why, if your mining on something, and you didnt find the block, but still get some coins,  cuz someone else found the block, and you shared it.

7hrs is nice to find a block or so in.     

after the Block is CONFIRMED, you then get the coins. (look in the balance page)   confirmed vs unconfirmed.   (it shows how many more confirms to go as well)

i have 2 of the same rig.   (tho mine are all off..too hot here)

good luck! Smiley
Activity: 1
July 01, 2018, 11:54:03 AM
Hi all,

I'm mining on the pool for a long time and didn't get any problem, I acquired a antminer L3+ recently and I'm mining EMC2 since about 7 hours and I found 2 blocks at about 11:04 and 12:24, here is the line I saw in the "last block found" section on the website :
EMC2     Nicolucifer    12:24:13    1966214    3.9    106.0

but I do not have that amount of EMC2 coins. Can someone explain me?
I've mined ~7 coins so far but do not have the 7.8 found blocks.

Thank you Smiley
June 29, 2018, 09:06:48 AM
Mooncoin:  one of the teams controlling/working on Mooncoin making a new website.

hi all.

Message to miner pools, can you contact me with your pool details for inclusion into our new Mooncoin website.

PM me or find me here https://t.me/MoonCoinEco (Mark Barry)

Thanks in advance.
June 18, 2018, 08:23:14 AM
can u fix my wd error xvg

You already have one active manual payout request.
 always said

You already have one active manual payout request.

H2C
copper member
Activity: 107
Merit: 5
June 12, 2018, 11:03:34 AM
Hello all

Sorry was AFK for some weeks. I see there have been many events and not all of them are pleasant.
In the near future, I will try to reply to messages in this thread and e-mail. The mailbox is piled up and deal with this will take some time.

BELA.
I'm sorry that it happened and you were deceived by the availability of data on this coin on the page of quotes. The data on this page is updated automatically according to the data received through the API from the exchanges.
Activity: 79
June 12, 2018, 06:05:44 AM
Hi im connect to H2C with my 15 Antminer L3+
i mined BELA, on H2C website is information that Bela coin we can sell on coinexchange
i mined 10000 BELA and register on this exchange but i can send there my Bela coins because Bela swap in to ETH token
H2C where i exchange old BELA scrypt coins ? U wriiting wrong onformation on stock exchanges :-(
help
where i can sell BELA SCRYPT?
June 10, 2018, 08:28:55 AM
Err, what happen with the website, guys, i see no miners info, and pool info. Coins in balance not increase too. But miners still get shares...

sometimes the GUI walls behind.  it catches up eventually.  (gui Graphical user interface)

Activity: 79
June 10, 2018, 03:33:01 AM
Hi im connect to H2C with my 15 Antminer L3+
i mined BELA, on H2C website is information that Bela coin we can sell on coinexchange
i mined 10000 BELA and register on this exchange but i can send there my Bela coins because Bela swap in to ETH token
H2C where i exchange old BELA scrypt coins ? U wriiting wrong onformation on stock exchanges :-(
help
Activity: 99
June 02, 2018, 11:34:33 PM
Err, what happen with the website, guys, i see no miners info, and pool info. Coins in balance not increase too. But miners still get shares...
Pages:
Jump to: