Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] HASH-TO-COINS #2 - page 9. (Read 27977 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
May 22, 2018, 12:07:47 AM
Scrypt Algo is down for xvg.  be a bit and it'll be back.

Unofficial news.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 10:55:25 PM
Hi guys,
Can I change time in H2C? My regions time is diffirent with server time, it's hard to monitor things , and i cant find change time function anywhere Sad

Oh and what happen with XVG?  Huh
XVG   0   22.5 Kh/s   2.3 Gh/s   00s   0%   15.686.552.198%   118744.0563         
H2C
copper member
Activity: 107
Merit: 5
May 21, 2018, 04:25:21 AM
Trying to mine ANC but I think something is broken. The "Round%" column seems to work but when it starts over at 0% there is no reward.

Please help thank you   Grin

I also noticed that my miner has found 7 blocks with no ANC reward and nothing on the "Transactions" page

Those coins went somewhere, please help. My username on H2C is fillerup.

Seems like ANC wallet hang.
Trying to fix.

Any update?

ANC updated and resynced
Activity: 129
May 20, 2018, 06:01:56 PM
Trying to mine ANC but I think something is broken. The "Round%" column seems to work but when it starts over at 0% there is no reward.

I also noticed that my miner has found 7 blocks with no ANC reward and nothing on the "Transactions" page

Trying to fix.

Any update?
May 20, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

Trying to fix.

Thanks but now my 56 ANC that I had for a long time have disappeared, I hope that is related to the fix  Grin
H2C
copper member
May 20, 2018, 12:59:38 PM

Trying to fix.
May 20, 2018, 10:57:43 AM

May 19, 2018, 11:56:29 PM

Please help thank you   Grin

H2C
copper member
May 19, 2018, 11:49:43 PM
Posted by a user in the WBB thread on bitcointalk:

"Fun fact:  WBB has been completely rebranded and swapped.  Anyone still trading/mining WBB is working with a dead coin that is not being developed in any way shape or form."

You are right but old WBB chain lives too. Yobit exchange accepts our WBB branch.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 11:28:24 PM
Posted by a user in the WBB thread on bitcointalk:

"Fun fact:  WBB has been completely rebranded and swapped.  Anyone still trading/mining WBB is working with a dead coin that is not being developed in any way shape or form."
May 19, 2018, 09:17:14 PM

Please help thank you   Grin
May 18, 2018, 09:35:33 AM
146994642    XVG    2018-05-18 10:06:11    Debit_MP    Confirmed    D7RMtgdq...8etkUzrE       n/a    0.08842971
146994640    EMC2    2018-05-18 10:05:58    Debit_MP    Confirmed    ELzxRtaK...ZymgzcZU       n/a    0.00004934

146994399    SAGA    2018-05-18 10:01:01    Debit_MP    Confirmed    sRsGJiix...HEgv18iY    dda850cc...452ac3cf    n/a    0.00004751
146994398    NVC    2018-05-18 10:01:00    Debit_MP    Confirmed    4FRZgFk9...78JgHDse       n/a    0.00008469

SAGA withdrawed and come to wallet. But XVG, EMC2 and NVC dont withdraw. Whats problem?

Geez, im surprised you would try to manual do those coins so low.   the tx fee's would eat a large chunk.

(at least try to get close to the minimum AP for each coin...just advice)

meanwhile, do the coin explorer for each one, using the tx id.   gl
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 09:07:15 AM
146994642    XVG    2018-05-18 10:06:11    Debit_MP    Confirmed    D7RMtgdq...8etkUzrE       n/a    0.08842971
146994640    EMC2    2018-05-18 10:05:58    Debit_MP    Confirmed    ELzxRtaK...ZymgzcZU       n/a    0.00004934

146994399    SAGA    2018-05-18 10:01:01    Debit_MP    Confirmed    sRsGJiix...HEgv18iY    dda850cc...452ac3cf    n/a    0.00004751
146994398    NVC    2018-05-18 10:01:00    Debit_MP    Confirmed    4FRZgFk9...78JgHDse       n/a    0.00008469

SAGA withdrawed and come to wallet. But XVG, EMC2 and NVC dont withdraw. Whats problem?
May 17, 2018, 11:38:52 AM
Hi guys,
There's alot of coins on HTC, so do i have to create all wallets for them to use switching coins function?
Can i use wallets on exchanges (ex Bittrex wallets) to withdraw coins instead of install all wallet clients on my PC?
As i understand, miners will jump to the most profit coins, is it right?
Im new here, so i may have some noob questions, please dont get mad at me  Grin

No one should get mad at you Smiley

1) if you are planning on Selling off your mined coins right away, then those coins you could point to an exchange.  (not recommended)

2) its better to install the wallets for each coin yes.   (or use a multi wallet like... coinomi that does alot of the coins listed, im sure others out there too)

3) you can pick which coins are auto switched. (ie: you dont like   x coin, turn it off) i have alot of them off.   (meanwhile, i have the Autoswitch option turned off tottally)
but ive turned it on randomly.

4) mining will move to the next calculated profit coin, after the next coin is found of the current coin. (well thats how Multi autoswitch works on various sites, so im assuming here)

5) you dont have to creat the wallets now.  only when you want to remove coins.   

Heres what i suggest.

Pick the coins you want to mine, disable the ones you dont. (all of them, even the non auto switch ones)

setup your workers, and then set a start point and go...

Then work on the wallet part.    (note the Minimum Auto Payout setting...and the Maximum)      if you do a manual payout, try to get close to the minimum.

again, coinomi has alot of the coins listed.  if your on android.   

(if you use coinomi, make sure you keep your seed.)

setup authenticator. (make sure you keep your ..seed/code  you only see it once)

start from the top of the coin list,   put as many wallet addresses as you can...(based on the on/off switch you set)

get to the bottom, get antoehr wallet program that does what you need it to.

and so on. until all your wallets and settings are ready.

(oh when setting on the wallet page,  do only 1 or 2 at a time, dont forget your pin code at the bottom)   i tried to do 5 at a once, and it timed out on me. lol

had to start over ...
Wow, thank you very much for very nice & detail reply Smiley I'll try your suggestion Smiley
May 17, 2018, 08:41:48 AM
Hi guys,
There's alot of coins on HTC, so do i have to create all wallets for them to use switching coins function?
Can i use wallets on exchanges (ex Bittrex wallets) to withdraw coins instead of install all wallet clients on my PC?

No one should get mad at you Smiley

1) if you are planning on Selling off your mined coins right away, then those coins you could point to an exchange.  (not recommended)

2) its better to install the wallets for each coin yes.   (or use a multi wallet like... coinomi that does alot of the coins listed, im sure others out there too)

3) you can pick which coins are auto switched. (ie: you dont like   x coin, turn it off) i have alot of them off.   (meanwhile, i have the Autoswitch option turned off tottally)
but ive turned it on randomly.

4) mining will move to the next calculated profit coin, after the next coin is found of the current coin. (well thats how Multi autoswitch works on various sites, so im assuming here)

5) you dont have to creat the wallets now.  only when you want to remove coins.   

Heres what i suggest.

Pick the coins you want to mine, disable the ones you dont. (all of them, even the non auto switch ones)

setup your workers, and then set a start point and go...

Then work on the wallet part.    (note the Minimum Auto Payout setting...and the Maximum)      if you do a manual payout, try to get close to the minimum.

again, coinomi has alot of the coins listed.  if your on android.   

(if you use coinomi, make sure you keep your seed.)

setup authenticator. (make sure you keep your ..seed/code  you only see it once)

start from the top of the coin list,   put as many wallet addresses as you can...(based on the on/off switch you set)

get to the bottom, get antoehr wallet program that does what you need it to.

and so on. until all your wallets and settings are ready.

(oh when setting on the wallet page,  do only 1 or 2 at a time, dont forget your pin code at the bottom)   i tried to do 5 at a once, and it timed out on me. lol

had to start over ...
May 16, 2018, 10:32:48 PM
Hi guys,
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
May 16, 2018, 12:41:45 PM
Shouldn't be orphans on LCP, im getting once in 3-4 days. Forget about minning GLD they have weird retargetting algo. It's not worth mining it.
May 16, 2018, 10:43:07 AM
Getting a lot of orphans (LCP and GLD).  Anyone else?
May 15, 2018, 06:55:50 PM
Something is wrong with the way the Net and Pool hash rates are determined.  For example, the home page currently shows GLD with a network hash rate of 54.8.  Awhile ago it was in the low 60s, so somewhere around 50s and 60s.  The pool hash rate says 48.1 and awhile ago was 41.  So in the mid-40s.  If I look at the GLD.Pool website, they are showing mid-30s during this time period.  So between H2C and GLD.Pool, that accounts for 130% of the network hash rate, as quoted on the home page.  Lest you think those rates are wrong, looking at the transactions for mining during this period, it looks like the reward rate is <20% of what it should be, statistically, for the quoted pool hash rate / net hash rate.  If I divide my hash rate by the pool hash rate, my transaction rewards look about right, so it's not the pool hash rate that appears to be wrong.  Coinwarz agrees with this net hash rate, though.  So I'm left wondering what's going on here.

Also looked at AUR.  The net rate is shown as 38 GH/s.  Mining-dutch says it's over 400 GH/s.

So what's the source of these numbers, and why is it so wrong?
May 13, 2018, 11:28:54 PM
Doing a search for txfee i see nothing.

at all.

i havent done any of that coin that was mentioned however.  (or not enough if it was lcp)

LCP is the only one that's had a TXfee of the coins I've mined.  That's why it seemed so odd.  And the note on the front page that said it was added on 24 Apr had no mention of a TX fee.
Pages:
Jump to: