Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] HASH-TO-COINS #2 - page 4. (Read 27977 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
October 28, 2018, 12:38:18 PM
Anyway... whatever. Keep defending their terrible actions. Roll Eyes

As for anyone who is looking for an alternate multipool (Scrypt and more) - check out one of my favorite pools:

https://prohashing.com/

Hope this helps someone.

wtf you talking about.

see, im trying to have a conversation, and you just have to be a tool.

Im the one saying something has been wrong with this pool for months.  You chose not to listen.

Next im saying , dont personally bash ppl. (and then you do so: dont you look good)

Next time someone tries to help you...  listen.
Activity: 52
Merit: 5
October 28, 2018, 12:10:45 PM
Anyway... whatever. Keep defending their terrible actions. Roll Eyes

As for anyone who is looking for an alternate multipool (Scrypt and more) - check out one of my favorite pools:

https://prohashing.com/

Hope this helps someone.
October 28, 2018, 11:09:54 AM
no need to do personal attacks.  You dont know what is going on.

and anyone that lost thousands, wasnt paying attention.  this conversations has been going on for MONTHS.

always, and for every site out there...  First sign of any issue... pull out.

Ummm... I stand by everything I said; I really mean it.

I also gave them the benefit of the doubt... in case you missed the part where I hypothesized that they might be going through some difficult times in life.

But these operators have been way too flaky and unreliable for far too long now. I cannot take them seriously anymore.

P. S. I have a large farm doing Scrypt @ 300+ GH/s... so for me, I don't need more than a few days to "lose" thousands of dollars. It happens very quickly for me.

there are several things that could have happened, (i dont want to say them, as then they suddenly become true...)  but i can see x happen, and no way to communicate.

Meanwhile, 3 or 4 months ago..  when i noticed something and pulled every scrap of coin out....   i wasnt alone.   (the manual withdrawals took a few days to type em all in, making sure each wallet was accurate before doing so , etc)   Lucky i did that. had 2 bad ones in there.  
  (bad key: deposit to exchange... they stopped accepting on that key, for some reason. (security etc))  from that, i stopped dealing with them at all.  got lucky there too.  they are gone now, after scamming millions)

You just never know. Best not to trust anyone. makes things safer.

October 28, 2018, 10:55:36 AM
no need to do personal attacks.  You dont know what is going on.

and anyone that lost thousands, wasnt paying attention.  this conversations has been going on for MONTHS.

always, and for every site out there...  First sign of any issue... pull out.

Ummm... I stand by everything I said; I really mean it.

I also gave them the benefit of the doubt... in case you missed the part where I hypothesized that they might be going through some difficult times in life.

But these operators have been way too flaky and unreliable for far too long now. I cannot take them seriously anymore.

P. S. I have a large farm doing Scrypt @ 300+ GH/s... so for me, I don't need more than a few days to "lose" thousands of dollars. It happens very quickly for me.
October 28, 2018, 10:25:57 AM
no need to do personal attacks.  You dont know what is going on.

and anyone that lost thousands, wasnt paying attention.  this conversations has been going on for MONTHS.

always, and for every site out there...  First sign of any issue... pull out.
October 28, 2018, 09:40:30 AM
I'm at a loss for words...

The poolmaster is a disgusting PIG, with absolute NO COURTESY to update and inform his customer base on as to what is going on...

It's possible that the operator(s) are going through difficult times in their lives, but still - have some goddamn courtesy and update your users! Never leave people hanging... Haven't their mothers taught them elementary manners? I find it absolutely disgusting that they are keeping silent through most of the issues that arise with the pool.

At this point, I lost trust and faith (and my mined coins + thousands of dollars worth of wasted electricity).

Shame on you, H2C. You are a shameful human being (or group of people), and karma will catch up to you for f*cking over so many of your loyal users.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 04:40:31 AM
Noticed this issue just some 2 weeks ago.
Make a screenshot of your balances.
The funds are still sitting in our accounts, noone took them. It' s unnerving but they have not been stolen. Thats a totally different story.

My funds are gone. The account is empty and you see no payout action in the log.
Many others had the same issue, you can read it in the first announcement thread. good thing i didnt have much sitting there.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 04:23:14 AM
Noticed this issue just some 2 weeks ago.
Make a screenshot of your balances.
The funds are still sitting in our accounts, noone took them. It' s unnerving but they have not been stolen. Thats a totally different story.
October 27, 2018, 05:51:16 PM
H2C is a SCAM!!!

You can mine but can't withdraw!!!!

Nah. I´m not willing to believe that at this point. I´ve been mining with them for a year and everything turned out fine. Hope its the same this time!!

But yes - I have the same withdrawal issues. FLO, TIPS, EMC2, DGB, all "you already have one active manual payment request"..

its been 3 or 4 months that issues started, with no word from admin.  Im hoping for the best.  but ...expecting the worst.
October 27, 2018, 04:53:17 PM
H2C is a SCAM!!!

Nah. I´m not willing to believe that at this point. I´ve been mining with them for a year and everything turned out fine. Hope its the same this time!!

But yes - I have the same withdrawal issues. FLO, TIPS, EMC2, DGB, all "you already have one active manual payment request"..
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 11:09:21 AM
H2C is a SCAM!!!

copper member
Activity: 183
http://gos.cx
October 27, 2018, 05:41:23 AM

You can mine dgb scrypt and sha256 on the http://gos.cx
https://gos.cx/site/GetCoin?c=DGB
https://gos.cx/site/GetCoin?c=DGB-SHA
We have servers in RU, EU and US
October 26, 2018, 12:12:04 PM
atm, i stopped mining.

im looking at new rig.   Summer heat i shut down, now Mine became dated, so im in planning stage.

Trying to determine if i want to buy new rigs, or turn on my dated rigs.
or build one.   between work/and some side work. im not having much time to plan tbh.

Activity: 40
October 26, 2018, 11:44:26 AM
each pool uses their own avg system. (thats the ppns /pps etc)    so when they number is guesses, it calculates based on a guess.
  the actual result is the only one that really matters.   ie: if pool says your going to find 10 coins in an hour, but u find 8 , thats still accurate.
 the next hour u might find 6, and then the next 3 hrs you find 12... and so on.

Based your decisions on weekly rates, or at least daily. (full 24hrs)  some pools i have been on, dont start calculations until after 24hrs. (those seem to be the more honest setups, imo)

Thanks for the quick response and answer. I guess i better stick to a p2p pool then. What pools are you currently using? 
October 25, 2018, 11:48:40 AM
each pool uses their own avg system. (thats the ppns /pps etc)    so when they number is guesses, it calculates based on a guess.
  the actual result is the only one that really matters.   ie: if pool says your going to find 10 coins in an hour, but u find 8 , thats still accurate.
 the next hour u might find 6, and then the next 3 hrs you find 12... and so on.

Based your decisions on weekly rates, or at least daily. (full 24hrs)  some pools i have been on, dont start calculations until after 24hrs. (those seem to be the more honest setups, imo)

October 25, 2018, 10:47:09 AM
how can y ou tell the moderator was on earlier?

far as i know, its been 2 or 3 months since admin been on to fix the issues.

Check his last check-in time on the forum. He's watching, just not doing anything. I guess all the people mining from the morning of 10/21 on are just mining straight into his pocket until they leave, No one is able to get any earned coins.

its been longer than that for most of the payouts/coins mined.
   I dont understand why.  (i was lucky, i had already pulled out all of my coins before the houdini act)

besides having all of my settings to send just about the minimum payout for every coin that i was mining ofc. 
so i never had much sitting anyhow...

I stopped mining here.  next time i start up mining, ill have to find a new pool setup.

My payments have been stuck for over 4 days. does anyone know of any good pools to mine dgbyte on? as most of them are mud.

Use this pool for DGB https://dgb-scrypt.theblocksfactory.com/statsAuth

...anywhere but H2C

I've gone to whattomine and the calculations on there are showing that i should be receiving much more then my daily payment in dgb on hash2coin, blocksfactory and multipool.us.. Are these pools shaving off the top or something because the litecoinpool.org is accurate when mining litecoin it seems.

Huh
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 03:29:51 PM
it is amazing that this pool just keeps on running like this  Roll Eyes
Can someone pull the plug pls  Grin
October 24, 2018, 03:21:19 PM

My payments have been stuck for over 4 days. does anyone know of any good pools to mine dgbyte on? as most of them are mud.

I guess that hash-to-coins.com turned into a SCAM !!!! And still there are like 750 miners left mining on H2C ..

I changed my L3+ to multipool.us . Give it a try
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 12:27:50 PM

Check his last check-in time on the forum. He's watching, just not doing anything. I guess all the people mining from the morning of 10/21 on are just mining straight into his pocket until they leave, No one is able to get any earned coins.

I dont understand why.  (i was lucky, i had already pulled out all of my coins before the houdini act)

besides having all of my settings to send just about the minimum payout for every coin that i was mining ofc. 

I stopped mining here.  next time i start up mining, ill have to find a new pool setup.

Use this pool for DGB https://dgb-scrypt.theblocksfactory.com/statsAuth

...anywhere but H2C
October 24, 2018, 11:38:03 AM

Pages:
Jump to: