Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool] HashBros Private Alpha [Multi][Profit Switch][Transparent] - page 16. (Read 18966 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
"We owe you 0.046"

2 Days at 5.2 Mh/s thats 0.0044 BTC/Mh/day. I hope that it will increase !

Don't get me wrong, i'm don't complaining, it's still an alpha, but dou you think thats normal ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Me 2 want's go give the alpha a try. And i also understand that it is a alpha and all that comes with it Smiley

edit: are you EU based?

Based in silicon valley <3
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
Right now profit switching is forced, also there is no need for a correct password, you can use whatever you like.

We have been so focused on the platform that we havent made a getting started guide yet, it will come.

Thanks for your quick replies. I figured something like that, so I went ahead and connected and it's working fine.

I only have an Nvidia GPU and my 3770K so I'll only be delivering about 200-250 kh/s, but I guess it's something, lol.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Me 2 want's go give the alpha a try. And i also understand that it is a alpha and all that comes with it Smiley

edit: are you EU based?
Created a worker, but was unable to set a worker password and can't find where to do that.  Also, in my worker settings it says profit switching is OFF for my worker. How do I set these values? I'd rather have profit switching turned on before I start.

Right now profit switching is forced, also there is no need for a correct password, you can use whatever you like.

We have been so focused on the platform that we havent made a getting started guide yet, it will come.
Created a worker, but was unable to set a worker password and can't find where to do that.  Also, in my worker settings it says profit switching is OFF for my worker. How do I set these values? I'd rather have profit switching turned on before I start.

Signed up, and I do understand that the state of the site now is a "test" and does not represent the final quality/features of the pool.

Could you activate me? Same username as here.

As you wish.
Signed up, and I do understand that the state of the site now is a "test" and does not represent the final quality/features of the pool.

Could you activate me? Same username as here.

Activity: 75
I know you have alot going on , thats why I said you have better things to do, ill be glad to wait, I just wanted to make sure I didnt miss the boat, thats all. I signed up pretty early, im absolutely fine with waiting.
Those with payouts can now redeem their BTC, if it's more than .00005

Seems to work!

Website is much faster then yesterday, good job!

We did a bunch of optimization and theres more to go, I will be testing the new trading engine tomorrow as well. Auditing may have to continue while things are not 100% stable.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Seems to work!

Website is much faster then yesterday, good job!
Hey there, I am still waiting for my account to be activated, I know you have more important things to do, so when you get around to it, mind activating it? I signed up as soon as you posted it on reddit. id like to send some hash your way when you are ready.

The reason we have not been letting that many people in is because the site isn't 100% stable. For instance, I am paying out BTC to everyone right now but I had to do an audit because our transaction code had a bug. Do you understand that this experience is not representative of the final product by any means? If so, I will enable you.
Activity: 75
Hey there, I am still waiting for my account to be activated, I know you have more important things to do, so when you get around to it, mind activating it? I signed up as soon as you posted it on reddit. id like to send some hash your way when you are ready.
ijust want to know ,can i get the pay ?

Actually, i'm going to code it up right now and I want you to test it.
yes , i find it ,but when i click the "get paid" ,that is no working ,can u check it ?thans

Just give me a couple moments, I'm not done
Activity: 365
Merit: 250

yes , i find it ,but when i click the "get paid" ,that is no working ,can u check it ?thans

Re-auditing right now. You will get a notice on your dashboard with a link to payout.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
Deposits/Trading code finished, now time to test it. Also did a done of refactoring.
Pages:
Jump to: