Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool] HashBros Private Alpha [Multi][Profit Switch][Transparent] - page 17. (Read 18966 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Sorry if this has been asked/answered in this thread already.

Has anyone actually mined with this pool for a few days consecutively yet?  My account has been approved but I haven't pointed my miners here yet.  Wanted to get an idea of what the payout/MH/s is currently. 

I've been mining there for 1 day and a half with 5.2Mh/s but the payout is still not shown correctly. I think we'll have some news tomorrow.

I have yet to fix deposits/trading which is no trivial ordeal. The estimates are wrong, but you will be paid for your work no matter what. I have histories of every single users shares.

When do you think we'll have the right estimations/amount ? less than a week ?

Thanks for the answers by the way. Usually we have to wait for days to get them Smiley

Im going to work heads down for probably 8 hours tonight, so tonight lol

Wow. Prepare the energy drink then !

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Has anyone actually mined with this pool for a few days consecutively yet?  My account has been approved but I haven't pointed my miners here yet.  Wanted to get an idea of what the payout/MH/s is currently. 

I've been mining there for 1 day and a half with 5.2Mh/s but the payout is still not shown correctly. I think we'll have some news tomorrow.

I have yet to fix deposits/trading which is no trivial ordeal. The estimates are wrong, but you will be paid for your work no matter what. I have histories of every single users shares.

Thanks for the answers by the way. Usually we have to wait for days to get them Smiley

Im going to work heads down for probably 8 hours tonight, so tonight lol

If you're looking for an awesome reliable pool to mine in RIGHT NOW, dont try ours. We've been up for a day and a half and we're working out big bugs.

I appreciate the honesty.  I have a fairly large investment in my equipment and I want to make the most out of my hashpower.

I will send some power your way in a few days.

Thanks, glad you understand.
Activity: 98

If you're looking for an awesome reliable pool to mine in RIGHT NOW, dont try ours. We've been up for a day and a half and we're working out big bugs.

I appreciate the honesty.  I have a fairly large investment in my equipment and I want to make the most out of my hashpower.

I will send some power your way in a few days.

Activity: 98

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Thanks for the update, looks like I'll be on multipool-us for a while...
From the main page.

Updates: Deposits aren't being recorded correctly but all the coins are being auto traded. Tomorrow I will fix deposits, so don't be worried if you see them stop. Once deposits are fixed we will audit your work, scrap the rounds, and divide the earnings accordingly. Also, for users who didn't sign up with a pin... Your pin has been set to 1234. The estimated balance is partially based on some untradeable coins, this is why we have thus disabled luckycoin. Once we start factoring in trade volume, this won't be an issue. We are also doing some period tasks on this server which will be moved out to a dedicated server. Before we do heavy maintenence we will point the "mine.hashbros.co.in" URL to a dedicated relay server, so your workers will NEVER go down. Comments, suggestions here. Thanks all.

We are really restrictive on the alpha because its an alpha. If the engine isnt functioning properly we dont want to throw 500 users at it and you won't want to use it.
I know auto trade is down but if i switch that off and put in a cryptsy wallet address will that still function properly?

Auto trade is forced right now, regardless.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Will your pool have some detection measure in place to ensure you don't control more than 51% of any block network? This probably isn't such an issue for old altcoins, but new altcoins would be quite susceptible.
simply controlling over 51% of the hashrate isn't a problem.  The pool OP would have to be inserting/denying transactions maliciously, or be running older versions of a client(the reason for the DOGE fork).  Many switching pools have well over 50% of a network hashrate without issue, and some coins such as Novacoin were mined primarily by a single pool for a while.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Will your pool have some detection measure in place to ensure you don't control more than 51% of any block network? This probably isn't such an issue for old altcoins, but new altcoins would be quite susceptible.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I know auto trade is down but if i switch that off and put in a cryptsy wallet address will that still function properly?

Thats something I wanna know too!
Activity: 151
Activity: 59
Any update on how long an activation will take?
Activity: 28
Ugh... sounds like a long queue ... want to give this a try asap Cheesy
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
This sounds promising  Cheesy
Activity: 59
Finally somebody that understands how it works. I'm ready to push 11mh to you, just waiting for approval Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: