Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool] HashBros Private Alpha [Multi][Profit Switch][Transparent] - page 19. (Read 18993 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
one more question ,how can i withdrawal the coin to my wallet?

Right now we have to do manual withdrawals from cryptsy, which we plan to do once a day at some time. Once we do a single withdrawal we will enable coin withdrawal. It's not 100% done right now with minmum/max thresholds but I should be able to do it later tonight.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
one more question ,how can i withdrawal the coin to my wallet?
Calculating payout balances right now.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
why i am mining one day ,but i did not get any coins? any coins

Estimated earnings is not being calculated right now. To give you more understanding of your payouts I am including a status with them so you will understand where in the pipeline your coins are.

Great cause I dont have any clue of what I am doing at the moment, so I stopped hashing.. Smiley

Estimated earnings is not being calculated right now. To give you more understanding of your payouts I am including a status with them so you will understand where in the pipeline your coins are.
Activity: 365
Activity: 280
You won't see us being a victim of SQL injection.

Stay classy guys....

on a more serious note, best of luck with the new pool.  Hopefully you aren't actually over-confident with security in general (saying no sql-injections is easy of course, but everything else).  A miner who thinks a pool can never be hacked is naive, but an operator who thinks he can never be hacked is just reckless.

Thank you. We're going to put our best foot forward on the matter and try everything we can think of. Nothing is full proof these days, but it has to be a priority for us. We're aware of the possibilities and we'll just have to improve and adapt.

Activity: 448
You won't see us being a victim of SQL injection.

Stay classy guys....

on a more serious note, best of luck with the new pool.  Hopefully you aren't actually over-confident with security in general (saying no sql-injections is easy of course, but everything else).  A miner who thinks a pool can never be hacked is naive, but an operator who thinks he can never be hacked is just reckless.
Payouts are going to happen once a day when we move everything over from cryptsy. Im going to implement it after I get some sleep.

OK, and current total personal earnings? Cant seem to find it..
site looks nice.  the settings page returns an internal server error, or at least for me in chrome it does.

Thanks alot. I will look into it.

Should I set all coins to autotrade except for Bitcoin? And add my payout address to Bitcoin so I get paid in Bitcoins?

By default everything is set to auto trade. Yes you should set your btc address. Payouts aren't 100% complete right now but will probably be finished tomorrow.

When does payout happen?

I have activated one of my rigs on your pool, to test it  Grin

Edit:

Estimated Daily Earnings does work after a while or still in progress?

Haven't decided how I want to implement that exactly yet.
Payouts are going to happen once a day when we move everything over from cryptsy. Im going to implement it after I get some sleep.
site looks nice.  the settings page returns an internal server error, or at least for me in chrome it does.

Should I set all coins to autotrade except for Bitcoin? And add my payout address to Bitcoin so I get paid in Bitcoins?

By default everything is set to auto trade. Yes you should set your btc address. Payouts aren't 100% complete right now but will probably be finished tomorrow.

When does payout happen?

I have activated one of my rigs on your pool, to test it  Grin

Edit:

Estimated Daily Earnings does work after a while or still in progress?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Oh well, guess my crappy 1700 Ks/h is staying on multipool today.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I'll give it a shot as soon as approval comes in.  Would love to get mining before I go to work today!!
site looks nice.  the settings page returns an internal server error, or at least for me in chrome it does.

site looks nice.  the settings page returns an internal server error, or at least for me in chrome it does.

The same here! Settings page doesnt work..

Looks good! Will set one of my rigs to your pool  Wink

Fixed.

The same here! Settings page doesnt work..

Looks good! Will set one of my rigs to your pool  Wink
Activity: 266
Pages:
Jump to: