Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool] HashBros Private Alpha [Multi][Profit Switch][Transparent] - page 18. (Read 18966 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Any ideas when my approval E-Mail is going to be sent out?

You're #385. We let people in waves from time of registration. We have only let in 84 users so far.

Signed up few days ago, still no confirmation.
Would love to support HashBros

You're #177. See note above.

We would LOVE to let everyone in right away, but this alpha is letting us get all kinks worked out with a smaller group of people. We have 4 engineers (myself included) working on this literally around the clock, there isn't an hour that goes by that a new piece of code isn't deployed that improves the website. Hang tight and you will all be enabled soon!
Activity: 8
Signed up few days ago, still no confirmation.
Would love to support HashBros
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Any ideas when my approval E-Mail is going to be sent out?
Activity: 42
yeah.....im staying here. Sofar im loving what your trying to do. Just got another gpu headed your direction.

I agree  Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
hehe one time slush pool gave me 6 BTC just before it shot up to 1k. Sadly, the "error" got fixed just befolre it verified.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Estimated Balance : 0.64889984 BTC

If that could be true ! BTC_BTC

Keep up the good work Wink

Thats with the understanding that lucky coin will ever get transferred, which it wont. We still have to determine the correct coins to mine, we have to factor in volatility. In the mean time I have disabled the broken coins like luckycoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Estimated Balance : 0.64889984 BTC

If that could be true ! BTC_BTC

Keep up the good work Wink
Fixed as of 3AM EST. If the site isnt reporting hashrate, as long as your miner says we're accepting shares, you'll get credit for it once we poke around with the stats.
We have a little outage right now. Hang on folks.
yeah.....im staying here. Sofar im loving what your trying to do. Just got another gpu headed your direction.

Thanks so much! As Soviet mentioned, we have a lot of great features coming your way. Soviet, travis, and B having been coding around the clock almost.

Appreciate it man. Right now there are a certainly a few bugs we have to hammer out. Alot of corner cases in the matrix of possibilities. But we really appreciate you sending your hashes during this period of time. Just wait
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Calculating payout balances right now.

Hehe its working! A lot of numbers behind the dot  Grin

Total Balance

what is your hash rate?

around 1400KH/s but only mined for a short while.. And the admin is still editing the Balance stats.. Now its showing:

Estimated Balance
0.00090762 BTC

Real Balance
0.00039666 BTC

Will set this rig tonight to Hashbro's again and will look tomorrow what it did Smiley

I wouldn't expect phenomenal earning yet. We're doing simple max profit ratio switching now. But tomorrow or in a bit we will be doing moving average calculations with history and taking into account the liquidity of the coins. Remember guys, this is ALPHA. We run this, then run BETA, and then general admission.

Total Balance

what is your hash rate?

around 1400KH/s but only mined for a short while.. And the admin is still editing the Balance stats.. Now its showing:

Estimated Balance
0.00090762 BTC

Real Balance
0.00039666 BTC

Will set this rig tonight to Hashbro's again and will look tomorrow what it did Smiley
Activity: 365

Total Balance

what is your hash rate?
can u design a page to show the profit/day?

Please suggest it here so we can keep track of the most desired features to tackle first : https://hashbros.uservoice.com/
can u design a page to show the profit/day?

Total Balance

I am tweaking it as we speak Smiley

Basically had to code a job that looked at the final values of BTC earned once rounds were 100% traded on cryptsy. Once its 100% traded I can determine what your real balance is.

Total Balance
one more question ,how can i withdrawal the coin to my wallet?

Right now we have to do manual withdrawals from cryptsy, which we plan to do once a day at some time. Once we do a single withdrawal we will enable coin withdrawal. It's not 100% done right now with minmum/max thresholds but I should be able to do it later tonight.

ok ,thanks
Pages:
Jump to: