Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] ipoMiner - Profitable multipool targeting new coins + merged mining! - page 121. (Read 366046 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Is there any way to tell how many cumulative hours an individual user has spent mining a particular coin? That would really help when determining a decent time to trade... Perhaps its being tracked and I'm just missing it?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Any comments about why are we currently mining ECC ?

funny because i had never heard of it before, and was wondering the same thing this morning - i have been dumping it at 3 satoshi all day.... not making so much profit though. think im at 0.015 btc so far today
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Any comments about why are we currently mining ECC ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 9
Does this pool support auto-exchange of mined coins to BTC? Thank You, BakSAj

No, and it should'nt
Activity: 157
Does this pool support auto-exchange of mined coins to BTC? Thank You, BakSAj
Activity: 9
The concept of this pool is very interesting, but please, don't kill it...
If more people join, there will be more new coins mined, more new coins dumped, and more new coins killed.
So please, stop advertising it, or it will just not work anymore, be smart....
Activity: 14
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
@Coinonaer Great, feel free send me a message if you have any questions I can answer for your blog post. Thanks!
Sounds more doable, i might aswell point some hashes your way and see if it's something to keep or not Wink
legendary
@Warning__3 We don't see it that way Smiley We don't auto exchange to btc at the moment or auto sell -- we just provide the option for people to mine new coins without all the headache that generally entails. Most miners do not hold mined coins for extended periods, and the unfortunate reality is that most coins don't warrant them doing so. A coin lives or dies on community activity, developer resources, and available services -- not whether a multipool is mining it or not.
Activity: 168
@ratty Definitely -- I'm going to add basic info for each coin soon! BottleCaps is definitely an odd choice, I know Smiley Maybe this will shed some light: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5565331

@Coinonaer Awesome, thanks! What's your blog? FREE = MuricaCoin. We mined it for around 2 hours to get 50% of the last 200 blocks with 10x rewards (17760 coins per block vs. 1776 afterwards). It doesn't look to be the *most* promising coin I've seen yet, and it may not hit an exchange, but if it does I expect 30-100x profits on the blocks we mined.

Thank you Sir, Good to know. My blog is one of the biggest german altcoin blogs:
www.altcoinspekulant.wordpress.com
So a multipool that destorys lesser coins even faster than the other multipools? Cheesy
legendary
@ratty Definitely -- I'm going to add basic info for each coin soon! BottleCaps is definitely an odd choice, I know Smiley There has been some chatter about it being revived and we wanted to give it a test run for a few minutes to check the new fork+orphan situation, in preparation for any announcement to that effect.

@Coinonaer Awesome, thanks! What's your blog? FREE = MuricaCoin. We mined it for around 2 hours to get 50% of the last 200 blocks with 10x rewards (17760 coins per block vs. 1776 afterwards). It doesn't look to be the *most* promising coin I've seen yet, and it may not hit an exchange, but if it does I expect 30-100x profits on the blocks we mined.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Hey I have a small request, can there be a list of all the altcoins at the pool and not just the 3 letter names? The whole altcoin scene is pretty chaotic and sooner or later one of these fresh coins is going to have the same abbreviation as another one.
I see CAP just got added, but Bottlecaps is a pretty old coin so it made me wonder if there's some new coin that is also called CAP.
Thanks for the encouragement Coinonaer! Our goal is to beat the top large multipools in terms of profitability on a daily basis, while also getting occasional spectacular returns because of the benefit of mining newer coins. SPA was one such coin for us today -- I'm glad you joined in time to benefit Smiley

Thank you Sir. I will blog about your pool tomorrow evening. Great thing!

One question: I have also some "FREE" in my account. What coin is this, didn't find them?
Activity: 132
Yea SPA just tripled any of the best days I ever had with Middlecoin mining back when the payouts were high!
legendary
Thanks for the encouragement Coinonaer! Our goal is to beat the top large multipools in terms of profitability on a daily basis, while also getting occasional spectacular returns because of the benefit of mining newer coins. SPA was one such coin for us today -- I'm glad you joined in time to benefit Smiley
Activity: 14
nice,I will be watching this
Guys, very good work with SPA. This is a coin I would never had mined. I cashed out yesterday and was surprised what I got in BTC.

Like it! Thank you all, you really diserve the 3 percent fee!  Smiley
Jump to: