Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] ipoMiner - Profitable multipool targeting new coins + merged mining! - page 125. (Read 366041 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
We have the same model as Multipool.us, where you receive the actual coins that are being mined. In the future we may offer payouts in btc, but with newer coins it is typically much more profitable to trade them on a delay from the time they are mined.

We do charge 3% fees, because we offer higher profits, fast addition of promising new coins, quality hardware, full time professional staff, and proven software.

Not only do we provide the potential for significantly increased profits because we research and add new coins quickly, but we also have two full time staff and mature, reliable code that has been run for almost a year at up to 20-30GH/s on Multipool.us.

My personal btc/mh/day averages have been better than the best profit-switching pools since we launched ipoMiner, and that has been the overall consensus from our miners as well.

Unfortunately it is harder to publish a "btc/mh/day" figure because we don't auto exchange to btc and profits on newer coins mainly depend on when you sell. As an easy example, there was a period where we mined piggycoin for around 48 hours out of a week. At that time, if you would have mined and immediately dumped piggy at the price it was at (~95 satoshis), profitability would have worked out to be slightly lower (~0.0065 btc/mh/day) compared to clevermining (~0.007 btc/mh/day) for that period; however, piggy since rose to >450 satoshis and some of our miners sold there -- earning them a whopping 0.03 btc/mh/day. The majority, including myself, sold most of it at an average of around 200 satoshis for a btc/mh/day of 0.0137.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Good luck, You have my hash for a few days 'testing'

And you might want to mention the 3% fee
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
what is 24hr BTC per 1mh average?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
auto exchange and payout in btc/ltc?

now pool mining KARMACOIN which according to cointweak.com is even less profitable than dogecoin and aurora
Activity: 123
Merit: 104
Congrats on making the official announcement! I've been mining with ipominer since mid-February. I haven't seen any downtime, and profits have been great. Their website isn't the most sexy design, but stability and profits definitely win out over looks..
legendary
We constantly research new coins to mine, and tend to largely judge coins based on community activity, overall interest, technical innovation, coin specifications like number of coins vs. block rewards, and financial factors.

We also consider a wide variety of points like activity on bitcointalk/other forums, IRC channels, developer team/resources, services/exchanges available, initial over-the-counter prices, and more.

Occasionally we will mine a coin at launch, but in the past 4-6 weeks, the difficulty for mining coins at launch has outweighed the returns because of immense interest in promising new coin launches. From our experience, the sweet spot to mine new coins is more often anywhere from 48 hours to 1-2 weeks from launch.

Between my cofounder and I, we have more than 20 years of experience in systems administration and building/maintaining large scale, mission-critical server infrastructure. I also have a degree in business administration and strong background in finance, which helps with the coin research and analysis.

One significant advantage we have is that we are both doing this full time.
Activity: 938
www.multipool.us
Good luck!  That interface looks familiar Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Can you explain how often and what criteria are used to determine "new" coins to mine?
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
I have been on this pool for a few weeks and have had amazing results compared to clevermining and other profit switching pools! Also very good reliability and very low rejects.
legendary

ipoMiner.com is a switching multipool that targets the most promising new coins, as well as the most profitable existing ones.

Are you disappointed by low returns, lack of transparency, and the slow addition of profitable newer coins at existing multipools? Does mining newer, more profitable coins without the headache of watching bitcointalk ANN threads sound appealing? You'll love mining with us. We take all the effort out of mining new coins, and aim to be the most profitable switching pool, period.

We recently added merged mining support for scrypt coins, including merged mining of DogeCoin, Syscoin, and PesetaCoin.

We use enterprise-grade hosting and DDOS-resistant networks, provide lightning fast payouts, a high quality community on IRC, and more. Also, we offer the same familiar interface, proven code, and experienced team that is responsible for one of the largest switching pools today -- the original multipool, Multipool.us.

Sign up at ipoMiner.com to start mining the hottest new coins and enjoy increased profits Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: