Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 9. (Read 487447 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Does anyone know the procedure to resetting OTP security? I replaced my phone and now I can't edit my account settings.
I see an option for OTP reset but its says it would take 2 weeks, does this mean that I would have to wait for 2 weeks to receive the reset email?

Any help is appreciated. By the way I sent an email to contact@miningpoolhub and no response.

Activity: 200
Merit: 3
Code:
ETC mining fee is set to 0% for 2 weeks (13th Dec).

API still reports 0.9%

The Europe server it cost sometimes to enter... when you are inside all goes perfect...

Still waiting for the reduce of the BTC Withdraw please

I second both points.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
port 17031 Etchash  does not work
Activity: 639
Merit: 19
Hi,

Everything ok with Ravencoin pool?

Trying to mine with TeamRedMiner 0.7.9. and I keep getting error ""Pool europe.kawpow-hub.miningpoolhub.com job's seed hash is unrecognized."

europe server is shit, i got to us serveur some time ago

europe server as always trouble

The Europe server it cost sometimes to enter... when you are inside all goes perfect...

Still waiting for the reduce of the BTC Withdraw please
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
Hi,

Trying to mine with TeamRedMiner 0.7.9. and I keep getting error ""Pool europe.kawpow-hub.miningpoolhub.com job's seed hash is unrecognized."

europe server is shit, i got to us serveur some time ago

europe server as always trouble
Activity: 639
Merit: 19
When it will be reduce the BTC transfer, the chain has go down now... it is very big the withdrawal 0.0008BTC.

Many thanks
Approx 30% of the time I get connection errors when mining Ethash @MPH on Europe server:

[MPH_Ethash_Europe.log](https://github.com/NebuTech/NBMiner/files/5328791/MPH_Ethash_Europe.log)

Asia server is fine during all my tests, e.g.:

[MPH_Ethash_Asia.log](https://github.com/NebuTech/NBMiner/files/5328790/MPH_Ethash_Asia.log)

Other miner software, e.g. PhoenixMiner do work fine on all server @ all times.

I've also opened an issue on the NBMiner github repo:
https://github.com/NebuTech/NBMiner/issues/165
Activity: 8
Hello, I ordered the withdrawal of ethereum a few hours ago. The pool showed transaction 0xf51ea3e9bd17dbe155b25af3f49e087d618820416bc9bedd9bdf0b53f38174bc . But this transaction is still not available in the blockchain. Why?
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
FTC and VTC not exchanged...
DrX
Activity: 233
Merit: 20
Hi,

Activity: 35
hi, yes auto exchange is not happening? are coins at least being mined? eth ...
Activity: 195
Merit: 4
Looks like the ETH pool is broken or maybe the wallet?

No blocks in 10+ hours, pool API showing up as offline.
Activity: 306
Merit: 14
I've mined raven and using exchanger wallet. Balance not yet enter after 12 hours. What is the meaning of  "output unspent"?
TX id: https://ravencoin.network/tx/4c8839037bb2d22c917e323b7ccc28899ad066d57cf2be4c9357f927967150cc

edit: just reload exchanger and the balance appear, sorry it seems the problem about my cookies browser.
Activity: 358
Merit: 250

Ok after the three found blocks today it looks like I am getting half of what is shown as the payout.

The payout hovers around .10 and it looks like I am receiving .048 as a payout after fees.

Although there are times I get .02 as a payout.

This seems to be a 50% decrease and not 8%.

I'm just guessing but the decrease is part of the answer it also looks like the pool has an increased hash rate. It could be smaller miners that do not show up on the list (there are more than 15 miners). The pool has produced 3 blocks in the last 24 hours when it was only averaging about 1.2 a day, either the pool has gotten very lucky or the hash rate has increased.

Also a network issue could have developed between you and the pool raising latency that could reduce the hash rate the pool receives (this is unlikely but possible). Not everything is nefarious just because your payouts are not the same.
Activity: 25
I do not have proof yet but I feel something is wrong and or someone is injecting bogus shares into the system. I am mining dash. Have close to 1th by myself.  I was previously getting .11 - .20 dash per block found. Usually more towards the .20. . Lately I have been getting .02-.09. Yet I am clearly providing 1/10th of the shares according to the stats on the site.  Can someone look into this?  
Sunday 23rd May 2020.#Dash block reward decreases by 7.14% every 383 days. Wednesday 10th April 2019 was the previous decrease.

Ok after the three found blocks today it looks like I am getting half of what is shown as the payout.

The payout hovers around .10 and it looks like I am receiving .048 as a payout after fees.

Although there are times I get .02 as a payout.

This seems to be a 50% decrease and not 8%.

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
I do not have proof yet but I feel something is wrong and or someone is injecting bogus shares into the system. I am mining dash. Have close to 1th by myself.  I was previously getting .11 - .20 dash per block found. Usually more towards the .20. . Lately I have been getting .02-.09. Yet I am clearly providing 1/10th of the shares according to the stats on the site.  Can someone look into this?  
Sunday 23rd May 2020.#Dash block reward decreases by 7.14% every 383 days. Wednesday 10th April 2019 was the previous decrease.
Activity: 25
Activity: 5
I can’t start the miner nbminer-nebutech-v30.2 for mining  Ethereum (ETH) on your pool  europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535. Answer: is it possible to use the miner nbminer-nebutech-v30.2 to mine the algorithm ethash on your pool?
Activity: 16
When will ZCOIN pool start working again?
Pages:
Jump to: