Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 178. (Read 487800 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 250
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Does anyone have any tips to help me improve my returns ? Can anyone check my math?

Here are my stats:
https://imgur.com/a/Olkf7

I've been mining Monacoin continuously for 18h using 4x 1080Ti @ 75%TDP, no overclock (257 MHs)

This should net me around 3 MONA coins for 24h according to mining calculator https://whattomine.com/coins/148-mona-lyra2rev2?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=257000.0&p=0.0&fee=2&cost=0.1&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

So far, I've received 1.5 MONA over 18h, so this comes up to 2 MONA /24h, about 50% less than estimated.

I understand that the calculator may be flawed, and that there is luck involved, but the pool stats seem to say the luck has been good during last 24h.

What really worries me, is the hashrate over the last 18h, as seen by the blue graph, never got close to the 257MHs reported by my miner (peaks at 181 MHs).

I don't have any reject shares and ccminer seams to have accepted 4964/4965 shares over the last 18h.

What can I do to improve my returns ?

Is -50% return compared to estimates normal ?
How can I improve my pool hashrate?
Activity: 41
Activity: 48
Hi everybody. Is this pool also for people with an Antminer L3+? And is there a server in the EU? IProhashing is dead and nicehash is giving to low return on Scrypt so i am really  looking for a good multi switch European mining pool close to Holland.

You would be a great help pointing me to 1 (or 2 to choose) I tried mining-duth but they mine unsellabe coins so there is no profit. Prohashing gives to much stale shares. So i am really looking for alternatives.

Thanks
Activity: 2
problem on zcoin pool ? getting half haterate
Activity: 412
I tried today mining on hub.miningpoolhub.com with Sgminer 5.5
But all I get is
most likely you put wrong URL, forgot to add port, or have not setup a worker.

And I have this in config file and ports are opened.

{
"pools" : [
{
"poolname" : "neoscrypt",
"url" : "stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12012",
"user" : "username.workername",
"pass" : "x",
"algorithm" : "neoscrypt"
},
{
"poolname" : "x15",
"url" : "stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12009",
"algorithm" : "bitblock"
},
{
"poolname" : "x13",
"url" : "stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12008",
"algorithm" : "marucoin-mod"
},
{
"poolname" : "x11",
"url" : "stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12007",
"algorithm" : "darkcoin-mod"
},
{
"poolname" : "myriadcoin-groestl",
"url" : "stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12005",
"algorithm" : "myriadcoin-groestl"
},
{
"poolname" : "keccak",
"url" : "stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12003",
"algorithm" : "maxcoin"
},
{
"poolname" : "scrypt",
"url" : "stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12001",
"algorithm" : "zuikkis",
"nfactor" : "10"
},
{
"poolname" : "scryptn",
"url" : "stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12002",
"algorithm" : "zuikkis",
"nfactor" : "11"
}
],
"failover-only" : true,
"failover-switch-delay" : "30",
"queue" : "0"
}

Activity: 304
Merit: 100
Mr MPH,

Have you found an alternative solution yet to provide a live API instead of the cloudflare cached one? Please do. Thanks.
Activity: 7
Can anybody help me with this, according to the miner my accepted shared are 4131/4131 but in the dashboard of my account the invalid number is 47.62% of my shares, why the long difference? which is wrong? If the miner is wrong could you tell me please which are the possible causes of so many rejected percentage please?
https://i.imgur.com/1OWD2g4.png
I am using this ccminer (this one ccminer_cuda9)
https://github.com/djm34/ccminer-msvc2015/releases
This is the one that gave me the best performance, I have 3 gpus: gtx 1070 G1 rev1 2 gtx 1080 ti ftw3, my oc settings are: 99 core - 600 mem (1070),  60 core 500 mem(1080), 85 core 500 mem (1080) I am mining with the lyra2z algorithm, I am in windows 7 and my driver version of nvidia is 385.69. Thanks for the help 

According to a former MPH post "djm34's ccminer build sends stale shares and this is expected result. Maybe asking this to ccminer dev would be more helpful." "Djm34 build sends normal shares and previous block's shares. Those previous block's shares are totally useless and treated as invalid. So it's intended action actually."
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Can anybody help me with this, according to the miner my accepted shared are 4131/4131 but in the dashboard of my account the invalid number is 47.62% of my shares, why the long difference? which is wrong? If the miner is wrong could you tell me please which are the possible causes of so many rejected percentage please?

I am using this ccminer (this one ccminer_cuda9)
https://github.com/djm34/ccminer-msvc2015/releases
This is the one that gave me the best performance, I have 3 gpus: gtx 1070 G1 rev1 2 gtx 1080 ti ftw3, my oc settings are: 99 core - 600 mem (1070),  60 core 500 mem(1080), 85 core 500 mem (1080) I am mining with the lyra2z algorithm, I am in windows 7 and my driver version of nvidia is 385.69. Thanks for the help 
Activity: 626
Merit: 504
Greetings!

Myriadcoin has released a new upgrade:

https://www.reddit.com/r/myriadcoin/comments/77mtcj/myriadcoin_01420/

Please update your mining nodes.

Thanks!
Activity: 476
Hi there!
I recently noticed that my MultiMiner says on the top of the benchmark list and at the bottom line that specific miner is the most profitable and at the same time it does mine with different one as active. It looks to me like it is not refreshing the profits in the benchmark list and at the bottom line where suppose to be the active miner so I hope this doesn't result in mining coins which are not the best choice at the moment. Am I doing something wrong? Can someone explain why is that? Thanks in advance!

Please post issues on GitHub. I've sent you a PM; you're just misunderstanding.
Activity: 8
Hi there!
I recently noticed that my MultiMiner says on the top of the benchmark list and at the bottom line that specific miner is the most profitable and at the same time it does mine with different one as active. It looks to me like it is not refreshing the profits in the benchmark list and at the bottom line where suppose to be the active miner so I hope this doesn't result in mining coins which are not the best choice at the moment. Am I doing something wrong? Can someone explain why is that? Thanks in advance!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Will you add BTG soon after the fork?
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Looking forward to trying the first release:
https://github.com/zawawawa/GatelessGateSharp

On github he says that "GatelessGateSharp" superseds "Gateless Gate". Now there is a Windows x64 version of "Gateless Gate", has anyone tried it and if so how does it compare to the other SGminer-gm for Monero - I know I could just do it but would like to see what others have found, and there is no Windows binary for "GatelessGateSharp" and I don't know how to compile it.
Activity: 1
Hello all, I have a problem with wallet management, I already added PAYMENT ADDRESS and PAYOUT TO section is still Gray with no info. When I'm trying to Cash out im receiving a message: You have no payout address set.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
so, if apart from nicehash, my gpus mine zcash until the end of the block I would have been entitled to my sharing quota?

Yes, just mine with a continuous steady hashrate for hours.
Activity: 43
so, if apart from nicehash, my gpus mine zcash until the end of the block I would have been entitled to my sharing quota?
so if I do not mining until the end of the block I don't have anything? my gpus at that time mining ethereum

It's not that easy to cheat the PPLNS system.
Activity: 43
so if I do not mining until the end of the block I don't have anything? my gpus at that time mining ethereum
I am not incompetent, I was not given the share that was supposed to be about 0.5 zec, I only received the quota for block 206210:
15496216   2017-10-22 10:20:15 (UTC)   Credit_AE   Confirmed         206210   0.06886408

You stopped mining way too early. You know the payment systems is PPLNS; you quit 38 minutes before it was even found so your shares obviously counted for nothing. You can't just jump in on the start of the blocks then quit; that's the whole point of the PPLNS system.

Put simply, keep mining. Also, you will need to mine at least 24 hours to compensate for bad luck.
Jump to: