Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 187. (Read 487800 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hmm... Sign "We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP. Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being" is hanging about six hours. What's up? Can't see any transactions.

Where does it say that?
Activity: 5
Hmm... Sign "We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP. Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being" is hanging about six hours. What's up? Can't see any transactions.
ZEC credits has dropped by 33% Sad From 0.14ZEC/day to 0.095ZEC/day
Everyone has same problem?

Hey, difficulty...

It is usually luck or to do with the coin network itself.

In this case, yes, it's the difficulty on the zcash coin network:

https://www.coinwarz.com/difficulty-charts/zcash-difficulty-chart
I know about difficulty. But ZEC credits on flypool have dropped by about 10% only for same period.
Anybody got at least 0.08 rate for ZEC-BTC exchange using auto-exchange on miningpollhub today? All my credits were exchanged with 0.072 rate. And there were no any transactions with 0.08-0.1 rate when there was a ZEC pump.

Then it must be luck if you are comparing pools and not a different period.

Between 28/09 05:56 and 28/09 07:04 we were very lucky.
Between 28/09 08:16 and 28/09 14:17 we were very unlucky.

Too many transactions to start trying to track down them down and calculating exchange rates; I can see that the last one has not come through yet from 14:29.
No control over the exchange rates anyway as the pool just dumps the lot to the exchange once we all have a combined total that meets the threshold amount.
Activity: 34

Hey, difficulty...

I know about difficulty. But ZEC credits on flypool have dropped by about 10% only for same period.
Anybody got at least 0.08 rate for ZEC-BTC exchange using auto-exchange on miningpollhub today? All my credits were exchanged with 0.072 rate. And there were no any transactions with 0.08-0.1 rate when there was a ZEC pump.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1408
legendary
withdrawal confirmed ...

You just waited?

Mine no yet

Hey, difficulty...

legendary

Hey, difficulty...
Activity: 72
Okay so I have lost over $75 because on NiceHash I am getting "rejected at pool" errors. Can someone please help me with this??

Type: Standard
Algorithm: Equihash
Pool: europe.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17023
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
a noob question:

how to move unconfirmed to credited or to account balance without clicking(thousand time) the left arrow(in transfer window)?

ty

You do not need to click on anything.
The 'unconfirmed' Zcoin will automatically appear in your wallet after they have been confirmed.
Activity: 34
legendary
@rdluffy what kind of wallet are you using ?

I'm trying to move to a web wallet, everytime worked fine, but i'm trying this for hours and I'm losing money because the coin is moving down

Any news?
legendary
Hey,

I'm trying to cashout, it says 'You already have one active manual payout request.'

I put a Bitfinex address, is that a problem ?

Thanks

Same here
I'm trying to move Zcash to my wallet but it's not working
Everytime a coin is pumped all things does not work
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
a noob question:

how to move unconfirmed to credited or to account balance without clicking(thousand time) the left arrow(in transfer window)?

ty

You cannot. It is unconfirmed meaning you cannot withdraw it yet. You have to wait until the required number of new blocks are mined for the coins to be confirmed and then they will move automatically to confirmed status and be available for withdrawal or exchange.
a noob question:

https://imgur.com/a/tc522

ty

Nobody has any control over the confirmations as it's part of the coin networks themselves.
Just have to wait for the network to confirm the mined coins.
Activity: 1
a noob question:

https://imgur.com/a/tc522

ty

Activity: 38
My last two auto-payments from ZEC pool appear confirmend but do not have a transaction nr. and I did not yet received them.
Is this only me? Do other people have the same issue?

edit - solved, payment received

Well.. I'll add coins one by one. I think cannabiscoin, aurora and komodo would be added very soon.

Influxcoin was already listed but delisted due to lack of interest.
Monetaryunit was also listed few months ago but delisted because of frequent network fork issue.

better to add ZEN

Jeez, how many times was ZEN asked to add...every time same answer from MPH, I'm out of this pool.
Cheers.

We're waiting for many coins. I think he needs help with the development TBH as there isn't enough time for everything. 
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

Well.. I'll add coins one by one. I think cannabiscoin, aurora and komodo would be added very soon.

Influxcoin was already listed but delisted due to lack of interest.
Monetaryunit was also listed few months ago but delisted because of frequent network fork issue.

better to add ZEN

Jeez, how many times was ZEN asked to add...every time same answer from MPH, I'm out of this pool.
Cheers.
Jump to: