Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 21. (Read 487511 times)

z3e
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
on the purse btg GS3Sqa3fPWYsc2ehmSnJxkv93MWNxA4P1e do not come payment from August 1, according to statistics income per day 0.12-0.14 BTG threshold payout 0.05 btg, where does my money go?
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Hello, I'm new to using Mining Pool Hub, and have question about auto switches.
I've set 'auto exchange' to 'Ethereum', and mining with NVIDIA cards.(NVIDIA - Cryptonight-Monero, Ethash, Equihash, Equihash-BTG, Groestl, Lyra2RE2, Lyra2z, Myriad-Groestl, NeoScrypt, Skein) On 'Auto Switches' page, it says that if I choose the algorithms 'NVIDIA - Crypto.....  .....Skein', I will be mining 'ZenCash', but on my 'Balance' page, I have no 'ZenCash', and have more like 'ZCash, Vertcoin, ZClassic, Groestlcoin' and stuff. What does that 'Mining Coin - ZenCash' means on 'Auto Switches' page?

Post your config here so we can see what the problem may be.
If you have MPH set to mine the most profitable coin using "Algo switch mining (Port 17XXX)" then there may not be any Zencash mine as it may never have been the most profitable to mine.
Activity: 308
Merit: 111
Hello, I'm new to using Mining Pool Hub, and have question about auto switches.
I've set 'auto exchange' to 'Ethereum', and mining with NVIDIA cards.(NVIDIA - Cryptonight-Monero, Ethash, Equihash, Equihash-BTG, Groestl, Lyra2RE2, Lyra2z, Myriad-Groestl, NeoScrypt, Skein) On 'Auto Switches' page, it says that if I choose the algorithms 'NVIDIA - Crypto.....  .....Skein', I will be mining 'ZenCash', but on my 'Balance' page, I have no 'ZenCash', and have more like 'ZCash, Vertcoin, ZClassic, Groestlcoin' and stuff. What does that 'Mining Coin - ZenCash' means on 'Auto Switches' page?
Activity: 84
just a small part of the reason is that, zcl auto exchange is done with Bittrex, which requires 500 confirmation and that is 26 hours to be transferred.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
So frustrating... watching the alt market die when i've had my Zclassic coins on the exchange for the last 7 days and no movement.... though i only have a few Zcl coins... it is still very annoying seeing myself lose 40% value.

It has been a pretty bad week or two in the alts (and BTC) market, but don't panic, hodl for the long term, there are lots of institutes slowly embracing BTC - give it a few months and it will rise again.

I know but I've been trying to autoexchange the ZCL into BTC before this last dump... based on a ZCL/BTC i'm down 40% not to fiat, just saying had this ZCL transfer gone into action 7 days ago, i'd be a happier person... as of today it's 9 days and still sitting on the exchange.
Activity: 340
Merit: 15
Does this message mean we are not receiving coins for our hashing power?

Warning: Not able to connect to API miningpoolhub

Received this message several times in the past two hours.

No problem here, I'm able to connect with the API to check my mining. Try login into your account to see if it all OK.
This wasn't displayed when logging into the website to check account statistics but was displayed in the command prompt boxes when you start the miner. The one showing powershell to be exact.

This warning messages were displayed in yellow so they was very noticeable.

No problem here, I'm able to connect with the API to check my mining. Try login into your account to see if it all OK.
So frustrating... watching the alt market die when i've had my Zclassic coins on the exchange for the last 7 days and no movement.... though i only have a few Zcl coins... it is still very annoying seeing myself lose 40% value.

It has been a pretty bad week or two in the alts (and BTC) market, but don't panic, hodl for the long term, there are lots of institutes slowly embracing BTC - give it a few months and it will rise again.
Activity: 340
Merit: 15

I am still mining with mph , but not for long.  The auto exchange is not working as it should and the coins have been stuck for 3days +.

Mine is still in the auto exchange wallet but not on the actual exchange, it's been about 3-4 days stuck like that.

I am mining with 1070 rig, BTG seems to be most profitable but they been stuck forever.  Shift to ETH today, the auto exchange seems to work, but apparently less profit.
I am still mining with mph , but not for long.  The auto exchange is not working as it should and the coins have been stuck for 3days +.

Mine is still in the auto exchange wallet but not on the actual exchange, it's been about 3-4 days stuck like that.
Activity: 473
Merit: 18

Try Forager - Multi-algo switching miner for AMD/NVIDIA/CPU

Continuously developed, with largest selection and latest versions of miners and algos.
Highly configurable, Integrated Afterburner support for power usage and profit calculation
Activity: 2
my ether withdraw confirmed finally !
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
Today my BTG exchanged. But it takes more than 2 days.
I am converting BTG to ZCL, so its worse for me.  But some of my BTG got exchanged today, not sure I received enough ZCL though, seems less....
Activity: 94
2 days and still all BTG are "on exchange" wallet. Its time to change pool...
Got some BTG exchanged today, but it's several days apart (and last one was stuck for more than a week).
So things could move faster.
No such issues with exchange of ETH though, that gets processed several times a day.

Same problem here for ZCL, so i stopped mining it on MPH.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: