Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 22. (Read 487511 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Payments are not working. I have been waiting for ETC payment for 8 hours but nothing yet. Gastracker cannot find the transaction.
http://gastracker.io/tx/0x58bf237f7abba046028eb31dd1342cd557af532421f2c8e10ff5557cb28d33a0

Can this be a scam to steal coins? Time to leave this crap pool.

I'm having the same issue. Balance was lowered by the withdrawal amount, withdrawal fee was charged, withdrawal marked as confirmed and an invalid transaction on gastracker.
Activity: 2
Payments are not working. I have been waiting for ETC payment for 8 hours but nothing yet. Gastracker cannot find the transaction.
http://gastracker.io/tx/0x58bf237f7abba046028eb31dd1342cd557af532421f2c8e10ff5557cb28d33a0

Can this be a scam to steal coins? Time to leave this crap pool.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
WHat's up with the ZCL exchange? it's been 3 days and my ZCL have been sitting on auto exchange wallet but not actually going on the exchange.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
how long does it take for BTG to be converted to my chosen coins?  Been waiting for 24 hours+.

After 24hours all my BTG disappears and I still wait to be converted !
Activity: 84
how long does it take for BTG to be converted to my chosen coins?  Been waiting for 24 hours+.
Activity: 2
hi , I just make a Manual Payment for my ETH address and pool give me Transaction Hash , but TX say " Sorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction Hash "
what should I do ? how can I get my coins ?
Activity: 6
http://uupload.ir/files/vbis_123.png
hi

There is a problem with your pool and some other pools except Super Nova
Accepted share is about 20%
And all of our systems are powered by 20 to 30 percent of their power in your pool
We tested 3 of your servers

Server

U.S .: us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20595
   Europe: europe.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20595
   Asia: asia.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20595
This problem lasts for 4 days
Of course, other pools have the same problem
Other than supernova
We had to move to the Supernova swimming pool
I can ask for a photo of the problem if you have a request
Hope you can solve the problem
Let's work on your pool
Thanks
Suprnova's ETH pool has the same problem now.
When you go on their eth.suprnova page it flashes at the top right corner "This pool is currently under maintenance." Undecided

Miningpoolhub must be working because I just received my eth classic payment and it is mining eth to my wallet on their page Just fine. Grin
HI

I do not use the eth.suprnova.cc section
I'm talking about us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com
I said that the BTG part is having problems with miningpoolhub.com
No episode ethereum.miningpoolhub.com
This is a problem for most miners at equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com
it has been created
For the Zhash algorithm
If there is no problem with btg.suprnova
Please make it
Thanks

http://uupload.ir/files/vbis_123.png

http://uupload.ir/files/11kq_1234.gif
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
As a previous miningpoolhub maniac and lover, i am sad to leave this pool, as nothing exciting is happening anymore.
Frontend is old, loads of problems with the pools.
I will be going to https://whalesburg.com/
at least the devs are present on their telegram chat all day and the bugs are most of the time fixed almost instantly.
Too bad this pool never went as far as i wanted it to go.

Whalesburg is fine if you want to mine one of the 6 alts they have available, the nice thing about MPH is the large selection of alts you can mine.
It is disappointing that the dev of MPH is not as active on this thread as he used to be, which could drive miners away to other pools they think are better.
Activity: 340
Merit: 15
hi

And all of our systems are powered by 20 to 30 percent of their power in your pool

Server

Other than supernova
Let's work on your pool
Thanks
Suprnova's ETH pool has the same problem now.
When you go on their eth.suprnova page it flashes at the top right corner "This pool is currently under maintenance." Undecided

Miningpoolhub must be working because I just received my eth classic payment and it is mining eth to my wallet on their page Just fine. Grin
Activity: 6
hi

Server

Other than supernova
Let's work on your pool
Thanks
Activity: 94
I have had about half a BTG sitting on Exchange for many days now. It's mining to the Auto Exchange wallet as it should and it's moved to the Exchange as expected, but it's not being transferred to my Auto Exchange coin.
Is my volume of BTG too small (a very small rig mining about 0.02 a day)?
Finally got a transfer made at 08:03 UTC today, so it's working, somewhat.
Activity: 43
As a previous miningpoolhub maniac and lover, i am sad to leave this pool, as nothing exciting is happening anymore.

Frontend is old, loads of problems with the pools.

I will be going to https://whalesburg.com/

at least the devs are present on their telegram chat all day and the bugs are most of the time fixed almost instantly.

Too bad this pool never went as far as i wanted it to go.
Activity: 94
I don't understand the continued no-auto-trade of BTG on the site.
There isn't even a banner for it any longer and I KNOW the trading site is not down.
This is crap.
BTG is till not being transferred...
Even though the announcement mention "- BTG, DGB are enabled on Bittrex. BTG, DGB auto exchange will work too."

I have had about half a BTG sitting on Exchange for many days now. It's mining to the Auto Exchange wallet as it should and it's moved to the Exchange as expected, but it's not being transferred to my Auto Exchange coin.
Is my volume of BTG too small (a very small rig mining about 0.02 a day)?
Activity: 262
Merit: 101
Is it maybe possible to Add Komodo (KMD) to the pool and to the Autoexchange? Would be awsome =)
Activity: 46
Mph your exchange is not exchanging dgb to btc. It's been frozen for 24 hours with nothing being credited. Please look into it.
Activity: 7
Need help, I'm using nemosminer v3.3. It says it supports algo 144_5. I need help configing it. I've added the info properly into nemosminer miner and it even has downloaded ewbf v2 to run it but it does not show up on the list of algos when benchmarking. Any thoughts 🤔? Can 144_5 support multi-algo switching? I see that v4 works as well. Could i upgrade the current nemosminer ps1config file to run that instead as well?
fk2
Activity: 67
Merit: 2
Hi I have minded XVG Lyra2Rev2 to hub.miningpoolhub.com:20523 but until today I didn't see a single mined XVG in history although miner is hashing. What is going on here?
Activity: 1
hello,

i have started to mine equihash on 17023 with z9 mini on pool, set autoexchange. it is minnig but my question: is there any dashbaord where i can see my efficiency, hash rate,etc? something like dashboard for each separate coin. when i check zencash (lets say it is being mined by pool right now with most profit equihash coin) i dont see on zencash dashboard my worker speed,etc..

whats your config line? europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17023:accountname ?
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
hello,

i have started to mine equihash on 17023 with z9 mini on pool, set autoexchange. it is minnig but my question: is there any dashbaord where i can see my efficiency, hash rate,etc? something like dashboard for each separate coin. when i check zencash (lets say it is being mined by pool right now with most profit equihash coin) i dont see on zencash dashboard my worker speed,etc..

You will only see the hashrate for the equihash coin currently being mined, when it switches coin the previous coin hashrate is not remembered.
There is an app that might help, it's free to use with some ads, or no ads if paid for: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/android-mining-pool-hub-monitor-free-application-2067709
Activity: 169
hello,

Pages:
Jump to: