Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 24. (Read 487517 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The pool is available for free or not Smiley Wink Undecided Kiss Cry
Activity: 35
I have rented Ethash (Dager Hashimoto) rig on Mining Rig Rental but connection to stratum+tcp://europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020 is rejected.
MRR admin sad that pool is closing connection.
When I tried to mine on f2pool with same rig, everything was perfect
Activity: 8
Hi. I try to mine ZCL on your pool through the service nacehash.com. The service constantly writes that the difficulty is too small and resets the connection. Service support refers to you. Is there a problem? Is there a port other than 20575?

getting the same problems with rentals because you can not change the difficulty no more!!!!This is what my rental page is saying: High Worker Difficulty
One or more workers on this rig has been assigned a share/worker difficulty by your pool that is too high. Hashrate performance issues may occur.
The OPTIMAL Difficulty range for this rig is 2,900 - 17,400
Please either adjust your worker settings at your pool, or change pools if you are unable to do this at your current pool.
please mr pool operator re-enable this option
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
So sad almost makes me cry...this Korean pool had the best support from the beginning....I remember hooking up my Baikal mini's on auto switch ports and thought it was the coolest thing....unfortunately it looks the operator has abandoned this project and as soon as his AWS credits are up you will all be shit out of luck...

Again, I repeat, switch pools NOW...if you guys don't see the writing on the wall then I cannot help you....Save yourselves the headaches now, because when they do go offline many of you will have some coins still sitting it the wallets.
I don't think that's the case. The pool operator still manages it, it's just that he's inactive here in the forum. Try PMing him or sending him an email if you have some technical issues.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Is it possible to add more coins to the multi ports?
Cryptonightv7 has a few coins that are more profitable to mine than Monero

What other Cryptonight7 alts are more profitable than Monero. I thing it's still better to mine Monero, as what looks like a more profitable CN7 coin is not so attractive as it has low trading volume on some DEX.

A list of some Cryptonight variant coins and profitability,
https://www.cryptunit.com/
Activity: 77
Is it possible to add more coins to the multi ports?
Cryptonightv7 has a few coins that are more profitable to mine than Monero
Activity: 200
Merit: 3
api reports wrong servers for bitcoin-gold

host_list: "hub.miningpoolhub.com;us-east.hub.miningpoolhub.com;asia.hub.miningpoolhub.com;europe.hub.miningpoolhub.com",

instead of:
host_list: "us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com;asia.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com;europe.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com",

Still broken...
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
ETN is back to CryptoNight
Not sure the pool is up to date

https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/1014261341580820481

There is an announcement on the main MPH page that ETN is back to CN, however ETN withdrawals are currently disabled.  I assume MPH is updated but I would wait a day to see.
Activity: 473
Merit: 18
Activity: 473
Merit: 18
api reports wrong servers for bitcoin-gold

host_list: "hub.miningpoolhub.com;us-east.hub.miningpoolhub.com;asia.hub.miningpoolhub.com;europe.hub.miningpoolhub.com",

instead of:
host_list: "us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com;asia.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com;europe.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com",
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
aura has launched the beta zero youstock platform these platforms are going to be the next stage of crypto because everyone can make a token currency easily then trade it easily and could be melded with social media platforms
https://github.com/YouStock/beta/releases/tag/0.0.0

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annethashpow-aura-smart-contract-ledger-youstock-tokenized-selfhood-2818598
Activity: 55
@Tom: i guess thay are rejected because of big ping numbers
i guess OK pings are below 100 (150 at max)
you might wanna switch to another server, closer to you. to find it, simply run 'dig' command on your linux pc
e.g. 'dig europe.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com'
i've found an ip which has pings about 50ms from me, while entering the europe.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com hostname somehow connected me to american or japanese stratum
for example, mph's EU equihash server from Germany has ip 139.162.138.168

Code:
+-------------------------------------------------+
|         EWBF's Zcash CUDA miner. 0.3.4b         |
INFO: Current pool: 139.162.138.168:20595
INFO: Selected pools: 1
INFO: Solver: Auto.
INFO: Devices: All.
INFO: Temperature limit: 90
INFO: Api: Disabled
---------------------------------------------------
INFO: Target: 000da740da740da7...
INFO: Detected new work: 3c3
CUDA: Device: 0 GeForce GTX 1070, 8192 MB i:64
CUDA: Device: 1 GeForce GTX 980 Ti, 6144 MB i:64
CUDA: Device: 2 GeForce GTX 980 Ti, 6144 MB i:64
CUDA: Device: 3 GeForce GTX 980 Ti, 6144 MB i:64
CUDA: Device: 0 Selected solver: 0
CUDA: Device: 3 Selected solver: 0
CUDA: Device: 1 Selected solver: 0
CUDA: Device: 2 Selected solver: 0
INFO 23:13:13: GPU0 Rejected share 85ms [A:0, R:1]
INFO 23:13:17: GPU3 Rejected share 84ms [A:0, R:1]
INFO 23:13:18: GPU2 Rejected share 85ms [A:0, R:1]
INFO 23:13:20: GPU1 Rejected share 83ms [A:0, R:1]
INFO 23:13:23: GPU1 Rejected share 88ms [A:0, R:2]

Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Ping to Europe servers was more than 250ms after the pool reset to new algo so maybe that was also problem at some point.
Dashboard didn't look good with delays and everything, at some pint MPH did reset complete thing after that my miners connected immediately.

Activity: 2
hey dudes, is there, by any chance, turning on BTG auto-ex back on again?
that would be very handy!

@Tom: i guess thay are rejected because of big ping numbers
i guess OK pings are below 100 (150 at max)
you might wanna switch to another server, closer to you. to find it, simply run 'dig' command on your linux pc
e.g. 'dig europe.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com'
i've found an ip which has pings about 50ms from me, while entering the europe.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com hostname somehow connected me to american or japanese stratum
for example, mph's EU equihash server from Germany has ip 139.162.138.168
Activity: 55
Hi,
Yesterday, everything was ok - on the new algorithm, but today for a few hours only Rejected share....
What could have happened?

Code:
|         EWBF's Zcash CUDA miner. 0.3.4b         |
INFO: Current pool: europe.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20595
INFO: Selected pools: 1
INFO: Solver: Auto.
INFO: Devices: All.
INFO: Temperature limit: 90
INFO: Api: Disabled
---------------------------------------------------
INFO: Target: 000da740da740da7...
INFO: Detected new work: 1a2
CUDA: Device: 0 GeForce GTX 1070, 8192 MB i:64
CUDA: Device: 1 GeForce GTX 980 Ti, 6144 MB i:64
CUDA: Device: 2 GeForce GTX 980 Ti, 6144 MB i:64
CUDA: Device: 3 GeForce GTX 980 Ti, 6144 MB i:64
CUDA: Device: 0 Selected solver: 0
CUDA: Device: 1 Selected solver: 0
CUDA: Device: 2 Selected solver: 0
CUDA: Device: 3 Selected solver: 0
INFO 13:04:34: GPU0 Rejected share 335ms [A:0, R:1]
INFO 13:04:35: GPU0 Rejected share 334ms [A:0, R:2]
INFO 13:04:36: GPU0 Rejected share 334ms [A:0, R:3]
INFO 13:04:39: GPU1 Rejected share 330ms [A:0, R:1]
INFO: Detected new work: 1a3
INFO 13:04:46: GPU1 Rejected share 332ms [A:0, R:2]
INFO 13:04:47: GPU0 Rejected share 495ms [A:0, R:4]
INFO 13:04:49: GPU1 Rejected share 336ms [A:0, R:3]
INFO 13:04:52: GPU0 Rejected share 338ms [A:0, R:5]
INFO 13:04:53: GPU2 Rejected share 335ms [A:0, R:1]
INFO 13:04:54: GPU0 Rejected share 536ms [A:0, R:6]
INFO 13:04:54: GPU0 Rejected share 333ms [A:0, R:7]

Tom.
Activity: 481
Support for the new 144,5 Bitcoin-Gold Equihash coin on MPH has been added to my algorithm-switching software, Hash Auger (https://hashauger.com).  By default, Hash Auger does not mine coins that do not auto-exchange on MPH, so any users wanting to mine Bitcoin-Gold will need to enable the "Include coins that do not auto-exchange" pricing option for MPH in the software.
Activity: 461
Merit: 252
if u got btg. with this fork . i would assume it would be advisable to swap to suprnova or something before the fork. not sure what mph is doing.

Swap to supernova??? As soon i got my BTG from the fork I put them in a wallet on my phone...don't send to another pool...if thats what your saying.
Thats only normal

But I hate to admit because I am a long time user of this pool but I'm advising others to go use a different pool. The support here has disappeared. Dont get burned on an exit scam folks.

Hi there!
By normal you say the variation is normal, or this new values of rewarding prone to be permanent?

The variations is normal...go try a different pool and see. 3 weeks from now your profits may jump up again....it's simply luck and how much hashing power you have.
why is my Maxcoin in exchange wallet for over a week now? it doesnt auto change to BTC

Because they are exit scamming.
So sad almost makes me cry...this Korean pool had the best support from the beginning....I remember hooking up my Baikal mini's on auto switch ports and thought it was the coolest thing....unfortunately it looks the operator has abandoned this project and as soon as his AWS credits are up you will all be shit out of luck...

Again, I repeat, switch pools NOW...if you guys don't see the writing on the wall then I cannot help you....Save yourselves the headaches now, because when they do go offline many of you will have some coins still sitting it the wallets.
Pages:
Jump to: