Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 225. (Read 487800 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hello,

First time on miningpoolhub, rented some hashpower on nicehash and trying to connect port 17014 (qubit) but nicehash gives an error "difficulty too low" it says that it should be at least 0.05 but pools difficulty is 0.03 and because of that, it just doesn't even connects to the pool.
btw i have connected with password d=8 which works well with other pools that i'm using. Is there any configuration that i'm missing for nicehash?
user id: 61993

Don't need to set the difficulty.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello,

First time on miningpoolhub, rented some hashpower on nicehash and trying to connect port 17014 (qubit) but nicehash gives an error "difficulty too low" it says that it should be at least 0.05 but pools difficulty is 0.03 and because of that, it just doesn't even connects to the pool.
btw i have connected with password d=8 which works well with other pools that i'm using. Is there any configuration that i'm missing for nicehash?
user id: 61993

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Pool luck seems fine. It just fluctuates.
Check the overall statistics for 1 week and 4 weeks.

You can click blue arrow button to navigate to previous transactions. It's not that intuitive button actually.

Thank you.

A suggestion for when you have time, a similar arrow to navigate to previous blocks found would be nice. The last 20 isn't much on some coins.
Could you explain the balance page data?  What is the diference between

"Credited",
"Credited for auto-exchange",
"On Exchange"?  

What are the numbers between parenthesis (I suppose it is related to unconfirmed coins)?.

When I want to know my total balance, should I sum which columns?

Hi rafaeldelrey,

I believe credited = your coins that will stay there

credited for auto exchange = your coins that will be placed on exchange once there is a large enough group (done in bulk with other people's)

On Exchange = your coins currently at the exchange (will return as Credited, in your prefered auto-exchange coin)

you are correct (paranthesis) = unconfirmed

**edit** Also wanted to add I believe the "wallet" page for each coin is more up-to-date than the main page balances
Activity: 13
Greetings,

I ordered the withdrawal of coins on your pool today. You made a transaction, but I do not see my transaction here:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xd76a3e3c4e1a84b065c5b20fa9a4ead96350d8299d0447eff4cb8cfce8a72887
And my coin did not arrive at my wallet.

ID 209928763
Date 2017-06-20 14:23:30 (UTC)

How do I get back my coins? Or when they reach the wallet to which I sent them?
Activity: 31
Could you explain the balance page data?  What is the diference between

"Credited",
"Credited for auto-exchange",
"On Exchange"? 

What are the numbers between parenthesis (I suppose it is related to unconfirmed coins)?.

When I want to know my total balance, should I sum which columns?
Activity: 1
Hi,

It seems the Zcash pool stats/block details/rewards are stuck?

The last block found has been stuck on 30 confirms needed for a few hours. The COIN MINING STATUS AND PROFITS page has indicated about 4 blocks being found, but the blocks page on the pool has not updated.
Also no rewards have been sent?

Could you please have a look?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Hello,

Could you please check ID 64293? I have a few coins on the Auto exchange (very low figures) for a couple of days and still nothing Sad
Also, the last withdrawal of EXP still hasn`t showed up in the destination wallet (it`s an exchange wallet).

Thank you!

Oh I'll check and flush some auto exchange pending coins due to low volume.

Hi
Zcash Zclassic  Auto Exchange not work?

USER ID

It's known issue now. I'm investigating the problem.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
I really wanted to jump in with the 0% pool fee and mine some Zcash but damn   ... Miningpooluhub has the such awful luck finding blocks. It's pretty ridiculous.

On another note if I wanted to pull a longer transaction history ( longer than last 20) how would I accomplish that?

Pool luck seems fine. It just fluctuates.
Check the overall statistics for 1 week and 4 weeks.

You can click blue arrow button to navigate to previous transactions. It's not that intuitive button actually.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
ufocoin pool is not working.

What do you mean broken? I don't see any error on my side.

Sorry, it is WORKING but with a 40/45 min lag in rewards, block stats, withdrawals, etc.

Now we have ~3 hours of unconfirmed blocks.

Oh sorry for the delay. It's resolved now.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Hello, i cant connect to ETH\ETC pools last 2-3 days.
My userid - 57943
But SC pool is working for me...
How can i fix this? (it was ok ~4-5 days ago)
ETH: Stratum - connecting to 'hub.miningpoolhub.com' <34.201.225.155> port 20535
ETH: Stratum - Cannot connect to hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535
ETH: Stratum - Failed to connect, retry in 20 sec...

Select your region and connect.

us-east.hub-ethash.miningpoolhub.com
europe.hub-ethash.miningpoolhub.com
asia.hub-ethash.miningpoolhub.com

hub.miningpoolhub.com is not open for ETH currently.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
MPH, could you possibly add LBRY to the pool? Nemo's nVidia miner could do with LBRY as auto-switching coin too...

EDIT: I'd rather use MPH than zpool  Wink

Yeah I'll add that.
I'd recommend you to mine at zpool for now. Then come and mine with us when LBRY pool is ready.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub

I can see that ZEC/ZCL correctly transferred to exchange site and exchanged even today.

Can you tell me your id? I'll check.

My ID is 38510. I have the same problem with ZEC autoexchange. It doesn't work even if I transfer coins manually to autoexchange wallet.

Yeah I'm investigating the issue currently. Thank you for report.
Activity: 29
Hi
Zcash Zclassic  Auto Exchange not work?

USER ID
Activity: 3
Hello,

Could you please check ID 64293? I have a few coins on the Auto exchange (very low figures) for a couple of days and still nothing Sad
Also, the last withdrawal of EXP still hasn`t showed up in the destination wallet (it`s an exchange wallet).

Thank you!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I really wanted to jump in with the 0% pool fee and mine some Zcash but damn   ... Miningpooluhub has the such awful luck finding blocks. It's pretty ridiculous.

On another note if I wanted to pull a longer transaction history ( longer than last 20) how would I accomplish that?

That's the beauty of luck... there is no time limit on good or bad luck. It can happen to ANY pool at ANY time. Everything evens out over time. If you leave now -- basically in trading terms, you're buying from the top and selling at the bottom.

Edit: On the transaction page there are left/right arrows.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Sorry, it is WORKING but with a 40/45 min lag in rewards, block stats, withdrawals, etc.

Um, yea that's how it works. You don't get SHIT until the block is CONFIRMED! Block times are different for every coin and pool ops can set whatever # of blocks they want before an actual CONFIRMATION. Some coins are riskier than others. There are a lot of variables. Stop trolling in here, or at least do some research first. Good God :\
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Hello, i cant connect to ETH\ETC pools last 2-3 days.
My userid - 57943
But SC pool is working for me...
How can i fix this? (it was ok ~4-5 days ago)
ETH: Stratum - connecting to 'hub.miningpoolhub.com' <34.201.225.155> port 20535
ETH: Stratum - Cannot connect to hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535
ETH: Stratum - Failed to connect, retry in 20 sec...
HOST:   us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com
HOST:   asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com
HOST:   europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com
PORT:   20535

hub.miningpoolhub.com does not usually work for ETH.
I really wanted to jump in with the 0% pool fee and mine some Zcash but damn   ... Miningpooluhub has the such awful luck finding blocks. It's pretty ridiculous.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Jump to: