Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 229. (Read 487800 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
My Feathercoin balance is not showing in the menu "Balances" with all other coins.

Coin row disappears when its balance is zero.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
@miningpoolhub is there any way to get user balance via API?

getuserbalance will work.

Here's manual from github.
https://github.com/MPOS/php-mpos/wiki/API-Reference

yeah, i saw that, but i mean the complete balance, the same it's shown on the balances page, with all the coins mined

Ah.. there's no api showing all balances currently.
I'll make one if you want.

Are you making an app? Or your own management?
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Hey guys

Anyone else having issues connecting to europe.ethhash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020?

3 of my rigs are having issues (on different locations)

Same problem here.

I have the same problem. What should I do? To change the port to 12020?

Sorry. There was huge DDoS attack targeting Ethereum pool servers.
I recommend you to set failover to other region servers and other pools. Don't rely on one pool these days.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub

++Decred, Pascal and LBRY.

Thank you for suggestion.

Maybe NOMP pool source bounty program would be helpful.
Is there anyone who want to make nomp pool compatible to DCR, Pascal, or LBRY???
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Hi, sorry for noob question or had been asked before. I am mining myr-gr algo (DGB), my miner ccminer shows +-74mhs, but MPH dashboard shows only 8-9mhs something. What's wrong? Thanks for clarifying.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
Hei

I have a problem. I am using mining pool hub first time and i got errors like this:

PS>TerminatingError(Split-Path): "Cannot bind argument to parameter 'Path' because it is null."
Split-Path : Cannot bind argument to parameter 'Path' because it is null.
At C:\Users\i5 K\Downloads\MultiPoolMiner-master\MultiPoolMiner-master\MultiPoolMiner.ps1:114 char:28
+             if((Split-Path $Miner.URI -Leaf) -eq (Split-Path $Miner.P ...
+                            ~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidData: (Smiley [Split-Path], ParameterBindingValidationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ParameterArgumentValidationErrorNullNotAllowed,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.SplitPathComm

What could be wrong with my setup?

This is not related to pool but MPM. Have you amended the start.bat? Are you running it as administrator? Is your firewall blocking connections to MPH? Open an issue here so we can help:
https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/issues

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hei

I have a problem. I am using mining pool hub first time and i got errors like this:

PS>TerminatingError(Split-Path): "Cannot bind argument to parameter 'Path' because it is null."
Split-Path : Cannot bind argument to parameter 'Path' because it is null.
At C:\Users\i5 K\Downloads\MultiPoolMiner-master\MultiPoolMiner-master\MultiPoolMiner.ps1:114 char:28
+             if((Split-Path $Miner.URI -Leaf) -eq (Split-Path $Miner.P ...
+                            ~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidData: (Smiley [Split-Path], ParameterBindingValidationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ParameterArgumentValidationErrorNullNotAllowed,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.SplitPathComm

What could be wrong with my setup?
Hello

i just started mining SiaCoins 24h ago and now it shows I have 16 coins (onconfirmed) in my wallet.

How long do i have to wait or what do i have to do, so that the coins will be confirmed and I can cash them out?

thanks

Cross-check the block numbers and their numbers of confirmations remaining on Siacoin's blocks page with the ones you have shares in on the transactions page (first and last). I think you should see a few getting confirmed soon.
Activity: 122
Hello

i just started mining SiaCoins 24h ago and now it shows I have 16 coins (onconfirmed) in my wallet.

How long do i have to wait or what do i have to do, so that the coins will be confirmed and I can cash them out?

thanks
Activity: 198
My Feathercoin balance is not showing in the menu "Balances" with all other coins.
Hey guys

Anyone else having issues connecting to europe.ethhash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020?

Same problem here.

I have the same problem. What should I do? To change the port to 12020?

Yep, I can confirm.

Boss, can we use safe-hub.miningpoolhub.com for any of the ports? @miningpoolhub

UPDATE: port 12020 is back up
Activity: 174
Hey guys

Activity: 512
Merit: 260
I have 25+ ZCL with status "On Exchange" for the past 6+ hours. Does it normally take that long to auto exchange? If possible, cancel the exchange and I'll handle it myself. I know Bittrex has some wallet issues with ZCL at the moment.

Bittrex's wallet is in maintenance mode and ZCL is not confirmed for few days now.
Auto exchange can't work if Bittrex doesn't confirm it. Also pool can't withdraw them.

I don't know how long Bittrex will run like this.
I think I have to cancel auto exchange and credit ZCL to each account from my pocket.

Well, things like this can happen, it is out of your control that an exchange does not function as normal, it is part of the "package" with auto exchange. You shouldn't need to pay out these coins from your own pocket. BTW, I also have some coins stuck on exchange before anybody jumps on me.

Guys, there's a notification bar at the top of the page that has said clearly for half a day that DB is being upgraded and reporting is either slow or not happening.

As a side-note, admin probably shouldn't use it to keep those "use multipool and you can use auto-switch" messages all the time because when it's the same information you start to ignore the whole element. At least separate important notifications with red color or something that they stick to the eye.

I agree. I'll move or change that text and make notice bar simple.
Thanks.

Although, multipoolminer did deserve being there, the exposure.

Hi,

Do you think to add some new coin ?
Zencash, Hush, Komodo, Ubiq.

I'm not sure at this moment.

Zencash wallet is disabled in Bittrex, and developer splitted.

Maybe I'll add Ubiq.
Hush, Komodo is my one of the profitability monitoring coin too.

Please don't forget about Decred, Pascal and LBRY.

++Decred, Pascal and LBRY.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub

Guys, there's a notification bar at the top of the page that has said clearly for half a day that DB is being upgraded and reporting is either slow or not happening.

As a side-note, admin probably shouldn't use it to keep those "use multipool and you can use auto-switch" messages all the time because when it's the same information you start to ignore the whole element. At least separate important notifications with red color or something that they stick to the eye.

I agree. I'll move or change that text and make notice bar simple.
Thanks.

MiningPoolHub you should list multipoolminer in your Quick Start Guide on your main page, that way it can be found with out being obnoxious in your announcement area.

I'll decide it tomorrow. Too many things to take care currently after DB upgrade.

Thanks for your suggestion.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
miningpoolhub, How to set static stratum difficulty on feathercoin pool?

There's no way to set static diffculty for feathercoin currently.
Feathercoin is not short block time coin like digibyte or myriadcoin.

You will not get any benefit by setting static difficulty AFAIK.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Now when auto exchange is enabled, do they cost the higher txfee as well for ETH auto exchange or is the higher txfee only for ETH withdrawals?

There's no txfee for auto exchange. Pool will pay them.
Currently ETH withdrawal is only affected.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Hi miningpoolhub
I am reading the dev have done a fork of ZCL and ZEN

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000201171-Support-for-the-ZEN-Hardfork

and the wallet and software need be updated
https://blog.zensystem.io/

That why Bittrex close down zcl/zen wallet

Well it's a bit old news.
Zen launched at the end of May and traded on Bittrex for few days.

After that, zen dev splitted. I don't know about inner story.

I also don't know why Bittrex disabled two wallets but there's nothing we can do currently. Just waiting now.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub

Well, things like this can happen, it is out of your control that an exchange does not function as normal, it is part of the "package" with auto exchange. You shouldn't need to pay out these coins from your own pocket. BTW, I also have some coins stuck on exchange before anybody jumps on me.

Please don't forget about Decred, Pascal and LBRY.

I already distributed ZCL to all accounts. There were many requests  Shocked

Multipoolminer is quite difficult problem. I like to expose it as possible but notice bar doesn't seem to be the right place.
Anyway I wrote it again.
Maybe moving to QUICK START GUIDE column would be better at some point.

Yeah, I don't forget those coins.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
@miningpoolhub is there any way to get user balance via API?

getuserbalance will work.

Here's manual from github.
https://github.com/MPOS/php-mpos/wiki/API-Reference

Activity: 376
Merit: 103
miningpoolhub, How to set static stratum difficulty on feathercoin pool?
Jump to: