Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 228. (Read 487800 times)

Activity: 465
Merit: 252
Something wrong with zcash auto-exchange?

It doesn't send coins automatically.

All tabs on "On" on auto-exchange page.

Amount waiting for auto exchange is not that big currently. Waiting more coins to send to exchange sites.

I hope more miners to come.

Ok, Thanks.

Would it be possible to make button for downloading full Transaction action history? daily credits would be enough too.

I need those for taxes (In my country taxes are paid by the date that coins were mined and the value is taken from that day).

And you could maybe change the "Latest news"  to "Crypto news" ?

Pay taxes?? How would they know if you never tell them?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Zclassic wallet on bittrex works again. Are you going to enable auto exchange now that it works?
Activity: 2
I had 61900 round share in zcash pool last found block 132835, and 5 times more time as same 108 Khash/s on block 132706。but 132835 no my CREDITS,and 132706 only have 0.09793048 zcash  。
what wrong with it?

my username is cai096

i mine zcash begin 16/06 03:49 UTC,the 132706 block was found at 16/06 04:50 UTC, ZEC Estimates 0.22+- ,but only 0.09 . then 04:59 UTC end mine,the 132835 block have 61900+ share,but no profits。
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hello,

I have a problem on 5 miners, ALL shares have been rejected since this morning, while on other 5 all ok, identical systems, hardware different but all worked fine until this morning.

THANKS!
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Anyone else having issues when connected to 17001? I see the blocks passing by, but cant find any details on my hub worker ( or what its earnings are )

I'm kinda new to this pool, so could just be me

Late edit..:
oddly enough with many manual ports im also experiencing other issues ( low diff etc) , ill bet its something on my side..
DrX
Activity: 233
Merit: 20

Amount waiting for auto exchange is not that big currently. Waiting more coins to send to exchange sites.

Ok, Thanks.

Would it be possible to make button for downloading full Transaction action history? daily credits would be enough too.

I need those for taxes (In my country taxes are paid by the date that coins were mined and the value is taken from that day).

And you could maybe change the "Latest news"  to "Crypto news" ?

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub

Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
Hallelujah. 
2.85Khash/s on the zcash and donation set to 1.01%..

Good day man.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
I noticed i don't see feathercoin on the balances page (https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=balances) but i have some feather already confirmed on the wallet, (i checked an hour ago, and rechecked just a few seconds ago)

Can you tell me your id?
I'll check.

Also don't worry about coin. Feathercoin pool's balance is always right. Balances page shows delayed, cached info.

now that you have API for the balances page i can see that the issue i have with feathercoin is present also on the JSON API.

Right now i have 1.50055103 FTC confirmed since yesterday and it doesn't show on the balances page. My id is juanse83

Ah.. My bad. Feathercoin's balance update script was stuck few days.
Fixed it now.
DrX
Activity: 233
Merit: 20

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I would appreciate that. It's for my own management, but i'm thinking on making it available to everyone if it's nice enough

OK. I made it.

https://miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=api&action=getuserallbalances&api_key=

Try it.

Thanks.

Awesome! Lot easier than dozens of api calls.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub

I would appreciate that. It's for my own management, but i'm thinking on making it available to everyone if it's nice enough

OK. I made it.

https://miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=api&action=getuserallbalances&api_key=

Try it.

Thanks.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
I noticed i don't see feathercoin on the balances page (https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=balances) but i have some feather already confirmed on the wallet, (i checked an hour ago, and rechecked just a few seconds ago)

Can you tell me your id?
I'll check.

Also don't worry about coin. Feathercoin pool's balance is always right. Balances page shows delayed, cached info.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
why on eth pool  my speed is a lot lower than expected

there are no rejected   when i  calculate miner's speed it s more than 620  i remove 3% of dev fee so lets say i have 600mh
but on miningpoolhub it s around 550-570 only that s a lot less

last year website speed match lot more  miner speed

strange lol now i just check it showing 605mh  Roll Eyes  never see that before

It depends time to time.
Check Graphs page. It will show you average hashrate.
Activity: 4
Mining Pools dont know your actual mining speed. They do a rough calculation based on your submitted valid shares.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
why on eth pool  my speed is a lot lower than expected

there are no rejected   when i  calculate miner's speed it s more than 620  i remove 3% of dev fee so lets say i have 600mh
but on miningpoolhub it s around 550-570 only that s a lot less

last year website speed match lot more  miner speed

strange lol now i just check it showing 605mh  Roll Eyes  never see that before
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Cross-check the block numbers and their numbers of confirmations remaining on Siacoin's blocks page with the ones you have shares in on the transactions page (first and last). I think you should see a few getting confirmed soon.

Yes I got a few confirmed 4/21 now. So this is bascically just a waiting game till all will be confirmed i assume.

Thank you for your post.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Hi, sorry for noob question or had been asked before. I am mining myr-gr algo (DGB), my miner ccminer shows +-74mhs, but MPH dashboard shows only 8-9mhs something. What's wrong? Thanks for clarifying.

Myabe setting static diff would be helpful.
Set rig's worker password as "sd=XXX"

e.g.) sd=8

hi, thanks for your reply. I'm using multipoolminer, where can i set this difficulty at? is it start.dat file? Thanks again.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Hi, sorry for noob question or had been asked before. I am mining myr-gr algo (DGB), my miner ccminer shows +-74mhs, but MPH dashboard shows only 8-9mhs something. What's wrong? Thanks for clarifying.

Myabe setting static diff would be helpful.
Set rig's worker password as "sd=XXX"

e.g.) sd=8
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Hello

i just started mining SiaCoins 24h ago and now it shows I have 16 coins (onconfirmed) in my wallet.

How long do i have to wait or what do i have to do, so that the coins will be confirmed and I can cash them out?

thanks

It needs about 1 day.
It's coin's spec.

You can check unconfirmed balance from Dashboard and Balances page.
Jump to: