Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 226. (Read 487800 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Is it possible to exclude ETH from ethash auto algo switch (port 17020)? R9 280X can mine EXP and MUSIC just fine but the memory is not enough for ETH/ETC and I get quite low hash rates that way.

I think I'll add an option for doing that on MultiPoolMiner.
That would be great. RX cards will also be affected by the DAG epoch within a month and a possibility to separate ETH from the other ethash coins is great because they might offer higher profit per hash.

You could use Claymore's -benchmark option to get an estimate of a selected DAG epoch's hash speed.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I can see that ZEC/ZCL correctly transferred to exchange site and exchanged even today.

Can you tell me your id? I'll check.
My id is 63656. I happen to have Zclassics in the account and they are not being auto exchanges so hopefully you can find out the problem. I tried to submit auto-exchange settings again yesterday toggling zclassic on and off to see if that was the problem but didn't help.

Thanks for checking!
Activity: 8
Hello, i cant connect to ETH\ETC pools last 2-3 days.
My userid - 57943
But SC pool is working for me...
How can i fix this? (it was ok ~4-5 days ago)
ETH: Stratum - connecting to 'hub.miningpoolhub.com' <34.201.225.155> port 20535
ETH: Stratum - Cannot connect to hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535
ETH: Stratum - Failed to connect, retry in 20 sec...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
ufocoin pool is not working.

What do you mean broken? I don't see any error on my side.

Sorry, it is WORKING but with a 40/45 min lag in rewards, block stats, withdrawals, etc.
Activity: 221
Merit: 102
The ethereum pool currently have the statistics that:
https://ethereum.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
"Time Since Last Block    53 minutes 18 seconds"

Other statistics (quote):
Pool Hash Rate    4,649.159 GH/s
Current Difficulty    778793784038160
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network)    14 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)    2 minutes 47 seconds
Est. Shares this Round    46419727 (done: 1759.67%)
Next Network Block    3897915    (Current: 3897914)
Last Block Found    3897728
Time Since Last Block    53 minutes 18 seconds
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
MPH, could you possibly add LBRY to the pool? Nemo's nVidia miner could do with LBRY as auto-switching coin too...

EDIT: I'd rather use MPH than zpool  Wink
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
I had 61900 round share in zcash pool last found block 132835, and 5 times more time as same 108 Khash/s on block 132706。but 132835 no my CREDITS,and 132706 only have 0.09793048 zcash  。
what wrong with it?

my username is cai096

i mine zcash begin 16/06 03:49 UTC,the 132706 block was found at 16/06 04:50 UTC, ZEC Estimates 0.22+- ,but only 0.09 . then 04:59 UTC end mine,the 132835 block have 61900+ share,but no profits。

132660 block was found at 16/06 03:00:07 (UTC)
132706 block was found at 16/06 04:50:25 (UTC)
132835 block was found at 16/06 10:58:02 (UTC)

And you mined from 03:49 UTC to 04:59 UTC

It mean that you joined at the middle of 132706 mining and left right after that block is found.
Pool uses PPLNS which benefits longer miners by its logic and punishes early leaving miners.

Also as you only mined short period of time, it can be very far from your expected earnings. Zcash pool finds about 5~8 blocks these days which means you would come and go at unlucky times.

Is it all coin have the logic and punish on mining pool hub?

It's not a punishment, rather encouraging miners to keep mining, while discouraging other miners jumping in just before a block is found (which would be unfair with the others who actually contributed to the pool's hashrate throughout the whole block). PPLNS (pay per last 'N' shares) and similar calculation systems are widely used on all pools and have nothing to do with the coins themselves. These methods are used to fairly distribute earnings per actual work committed.

You can find more and detailed info on Wikipedia.

Exactly how much did you actually expect to earn after one hour of mining?
Activity: 1

I can see that ZEC/ZCL correctly transferred to exchange site and exchanged even today.

My ID is 38510. I have the same problem with ZEC autoexchange. It doesn't work even if I transfer coins manually to autoexchange wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub

What do you mean broken? I don't see any error on my side.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Zclassic auto exchange not working?

Auto exchange for Zcash and zclassic are not working?
I have confirmed balance in wallet but not being transferred to AE

I have this same issue. Manually transferring to auto exchange works but the full auto exchange chain is broken.

legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Is it possible to exclude ETH from ethash auto algo switch (port 17020)? R9 280X can mine EXP and MUSIC just fine but the memory is not enough for ETH/ETC and I get quite low hash rates that way.

It's not possible currently.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
@miningpoolhub are there any aditional fees for using the autoexchange feature?

0.2% additional fee is applied for auto exchange.
This fee includes sending transaction fee from pool to exchange site.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Zclassic wallet on bittrex works again. Are you going to enable auto exchange now that it works?

Yeah Enabled it.

Does that mean the Zen devs have finally resolved the vulnerability?

I don't know. I just enabled auto exchange feature as bittrex enabled it.
Activity: 24
I have this same issue. Manually transferring to auto exchange works but the full auto exchange chain is broken.
Activity: 8
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Activity: 2
I had 61900 round share in zcash pool last found block 132835, and 5 times more time as same 108 Khash/s on block 132706。but 132835 no my CREDITS,and 132706 only have 0.09793048 zcash  。
what wrong with it?

my username is cai096

i mine zcash begin 16/06 03:49 UTC,the 132706 block was found at 16/06 04:50 UTC, ZEC Estimates 0.22+- ,but only 0.09 . then 04:59 UTC end mine,the 132835 block have 61900+ share,but no profits。

132660 block was found at 16/06 03:00:07 (UTC)
132706 block was found at 16/06 04:50:25 (UTC)
132835 block was found at 16/06 10:58:02 (UTC)

And you mined from 03:49 UTC to 04:59 UTC

It mean that you joined at the middle of 132706 mining and left right after that block is found.
Pool uses PPLNS which benefits longer miners by its logic and punishes early leaving miners.

Also as you only mined short period of time, it can be very far from your expected earnings. Zcash pool finds about 5~8 blocks these days which means you would come and go at unlucky times.

Is it all coin have the logic and punish on mining pool hub?
Activity: 2
Thanks for the fast reply aaronsace! I forgot to mention that on my 1st attempt to install my 2nd copy (1070) of MPM I was getting only 4Mh/s on every EWBF# miner because the benchmarking for it got messed up by the AMD sgminer test that was hogging all the GPU power (I didn't even have an AMD card). I fixed that by deleting the Stat files and redoing the tests with [Array]$Type = ("nvidia", "cpu").

I can't remember if I redid the tests the same way for my 970 copy of MPM but none of the results stood out to me as too low (benchmarks all-around were ~10% higher than NiceHash's), and that doesn't explain why its MultiPoolMiner value was so high at 0.00301 compared to the 1070's 0.00265. I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait for the values to adjust themselves.

Hopefully their API gets upgraded soon because I'm sure I'm not the only person that suspected that my coins were being stolen, due to how slowly the balance/dashboard/wallets are updated. It's also harder to convince others to join when I can't really prove how much I even make Tongue
@miningpoolhub are there any aditional fees for using the autoexchange feature?

1.1% total if I remember correctly.
Something wrong with zcash auto-exchange?

It doesn't send coins automatically.

All tabs on "On" on auto-exchange page.

Amount waiting for auto exchange is not that big currently. Waiting more coins to send to exchange sites.

I hope more miners to come.

Ok, Thanks.

Would it be possible to make button for downloading full Transaction action history? daily credits would be enough too.

I need those for taxes (In my country taxes are paid by the date that coins were mined and the value is taken from that day).

And you could maybe change the "Latest news"  to "Crypto news" ?

Reading on the taxation methods of earned cryptocurrencies in different countries, I came to the conclusion that you only need to pay tax after what you converted to fiat. For that, your business bank account's balance and transaction history is sufficient. Don't try to pay tax after the daily figures paired with daily BTC and other altcoin prices or you might find yourself paying significantly more tax than you should. Easiest method is cashing out once a month and you relieve yourself of the excel burden as well. Even if you hold onto some BTC for years, you can just pay tax after it next time you convert it. If you plan to pay for (some or all the) things with BTC directly, that is, of course, a different story.
Jump to: