Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 27. (Read 487517 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
why are we not mining bitcoin gold on switching port and mostly helping a whale with the zcash pool WTF!!!!!!!
wishing I did'nt say anything now we are only mining zclassic and zen!!! please op put all 4 coins back on switching port:17023!!!!

p.s could do with a few more coins and btcp active!!!
Activity: 23
yes same here running gold for 4 days i got .30 this place needs help and i still did not receive credit
clt
Activity: 135
Merit: 7
I'm getting ridicilously low credits for Equihash mining with 5x GTX 1070 with auto switch to ZCL. Normally it should be approximately 0.65 ZCL daily. But my last 8 streak is like :(1st day).67--(2).65--(3).26--(4).29--(5).91--(6).84--(7).36--(Cool.15. Days 5 and 6 compensates days 3-4 and nearly. Average is .57 per day when you take these days into account. But for the last 2 days (7 and Cool it starts to fall of again.

Activity: 8
why are we not mining bitcoin gold on switching port and mostly helping a whale with the zcash pool WTF!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Getting this while mining ethereum or ethereum classic on mining pool hub, other coins seems to be working. Ethash works fine if on some other pool what could be the problem ?  

System specs :
i53450
12GB  Ram
r9 390 8G

Did you try asia or US server just for troubleshooting purposes?

us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:
asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:
Activity: 21
Getting this while mining ethereum or ethereum classic on mining pool hub, other coins seems to be working. Ethash works fine if on some other pool what could be the problem ?  

https://i.imgur.com/TL7g04J.jpg

System specs :
i53450
12GB  Ram
r9 390 8G
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Please MPH it's been ages of the same coins,  please allow us to mine on your pool and utilize our hash better to make more for all. You are #1 when it comes to Baikal's hopefully you will let us mine nist5 (bullwark) and quark (alqo) in the algo switching.  Thanks for your consideration.

Second this.  In fact I was just going to inquire, why is there a quark port listed in the help section but no quark pool?  For the baikal-X or X10 or whatever they want to call it, quark and nist5 are the most profitable algorithms usually.  MPH already has a setup to take advantage of the other algos on these miners it would be helpful to add these two most profitable algos as well.  

Guessing that nist5 isn't likely though since bulwark isn't on any of the exchanges that MPH uses for auto-exchange...  Hmm maybe answered my own question about quark as well since it also isn't on those exchanges.  It's a bigger project for MPH for sure but maybe time to add cryptopia to the auto-exchanges? 
Activity: 46
Please MPH it's been ages of the same coins,  please allow us to mine on your pool and utilize our hash better to make more for all. You are #1 when it comes to Baikal's hopefully you will let us mine nist5 (bullwark) and quark (alqo) in the algo switching.  Thanks for your consideration.
Activity: 6
Anybody have any idea why ZClassic is getting stuck "On Exchange" and not auto switching?
Activity: 10

I've noticed that it takes many minutes for their dashboard to be updated, maybe you haven't waited enough? You have the correct info and if your miner seems to be connected, mining and have successfully submitted shares, then wait a bit and then check your balance. Maybe even if the dashboard is not updating you have mined some blocks.
[/quote]

i think waiting for about 1 Day should be enough Wink - and i got a lot accepted shares...  - pushing 20GH/s on it, so would be good if it will work...
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Hello,

i'm successfully Mining to europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20555
Should be ETC - correct me if i'm wrong...

but - in MPH on ETC no worker... no Hashrate and so on - Hashrate is on ETH?

any idea why?

I've noticed that it takes many minutes for their dashboard to be updated, maybe you haven't waited enough? You have the correct info and if your miner seems to be connected, mining and have successfully submitted shares, then wait a bit and then check your balance. Maybe even if the dashboard is not updating you have mined some blocks.
Activity: 10
Hello,

i'm successfully Mining to europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20555
Should be ETC - correct me if i'm wrong...

but - in MPH on ETC no worker... no Hashrate and so on - Hashrate is on ETH?

any idea why?
Activity: 78
1) If you are using the latest ver. 11.7:  Add "-checkcert 0" with ssl.
2) If you are not using previous ver.(less than 11.7): it worked with only put ssl.
There is little-to-no point in -checkcert 0 if I want to be sure that server is real one, nit mitm'ed, but thanks for suggestion anyway.
Still will be nice to hear semi-official statement, if possible.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
On what planet i still have 29 ETN that did not come to my Wallet

To clarify the blockchain is moving again.  I'm sure there are lots of transactions to be processed.
Activity: 23
On what planet i still have 29 ETN that did not come to my Wallet
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Electroneum (ETN) now stable.
Also, any idea when the Bitcoin Gold wallet on Bittrex going to be squared away?  I have a bunch of it sitting in the auto exchange wallet.
Having an issue with ZCL accumulating in the "On Exchange", it's not autoswitching to my preferred coin.  Anyone else having the same issue?
Activity: 131
Merit: 3
Any chance MPH will add pools for other small-DAG Ethash coins besides EXP and MUSIC?
Activity: 99
Instant switching of cryptographic algorithms for mining

PowerShell script for instant switching between algorithms in Mining Pool Hub-Multipool Mining mode "Auto Switches".
   In the example for NVIDIA - coin mining on the algorithms - Cryptonight-Monero, Ethash, Equihash, Groestl, Lyra2RE2, Lyra2z, Myriad-Groestl, NeoScrypt, Skein. The switching delay for multiple parallel connections is only a few seconds. With a sequential search of algorithms, the delay in production is ~ 60 or more seconds for one reboot session, which on average per day can lead to equipment downtime of 20, 30 or more minutes depending on the emerging situation ($-loss counts each independently Smiley .
   The script automatically selects servers from available (not blocked *ru) IP-addresses for connection based on the maximum connection speed, which in combination with parallel switching algorithms allows you to get additional profit and reduce the probability of possible downtime of the farm when blocking ip-addresses.
Use - for a small reward (effective 90 seconds for 10 reboots)

https://youtu.be/W5Rx3idZgYQ

https://gist.github.com/vg0214/7fda7b553af004fe93d1440bd93bdaaa
Pages:
Jump to: