Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 278. (Read 487803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Hello miningpoolhub guys

is there is any problem with the servers?, the ethereum pool is slow as F&*$#

i click on a link and it takes 20 -30 seconds to load, some time over 60 seconds, it is insane.

plz check it out when you have time, thank you!
username induktor
indkt.

Server became slow these days. I'll optimize first and upgrade server soon.

Also sometimes load time is slow because of cloudflare cdn. Maybe it was temporary delay, routing error from cloudflare at that time.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Would you please setup some kind of special port for sia that is linked to the ethash multi-algo switch mining port.  As it stands now, dual mining ethash at 12020 and sia at either 20550 or 17022 will not result in a failure and rollover when ethash becomes non-best.  It will become stuck on mining sia indefinitely.

There's also a bug in that dual mining sia at port 20550 slows down both ethash and sia speeds compared to using 17022.

What command line are you using with claymore miner?
You'd better just mine ethash + sia, and not use multi-algo-switch because that is not calculated based on dual mining.

Also 20550 and 17022 is just same port currently. There's no difference internally. As 17022 is intended for Sia algo switch, but there's only Siacoin for Sia algo, it's always same.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Would you consider adding a PASC coin pool there's only two now nano and suprnova and nano is hitting 90% of the blocks in a hour I believe they are over 50% having a 3rd pool would be a lot of help the other issue is accounts in order to get a account you need to mine a block than the block reward is 100 coins and 5 accounts so ppl are having problems getting accounts the pools aren't giving them to the miners if you could figure out system lets say after you mine x amount of coins you get a account ppl would change to your pool in a min thank you

I'll add pascal coin pool soon.
I actually don't know much about account rule at pascal coin yet. I'll look into it.

Thanks
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
@MiningPoolHub

Please can you activate port 17025 from the API as it doesn't appear to be working.

Sorry.
I opened it now.
I measured the profitability of the Ethereum and siacoin, and within a month. Your pool gives 20% less than other pools. other coins such noticed. please check this info. please add drc pasc bbr, lbc, sibcoin, crobavanec, ubiq. thanks

Thank you for your mining report.
What hashrate are you mining?

I'll add dcr, pascal, and other coins as well.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
@miningpoolhub
on zec only 1 transaction for 30 hours
it's normally? thinking that no

Currently miningpoolhub's zcash pool share is under 1%.
It fluctuates much daily.
Sorry about it.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
@miningpoolhub Please add Pascalcoin to your pool.

Yes I'll add that coin too.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
What does on exchange mean?  And what of all these coins that seem to have a small amount of coin on exchange that I cant see in my wallet?  Still confused on this whole deal.

And why does it take what seems to be unreasonable amounts of time mining zcash at 1.1k to display a proper credit of any sort when mining.   Is this normal??

we had incredible luck the past week mining zec and then it took us 24 hours to find a block.  that's why it took a long time for credit to show up

@miningpoolhub, 24 hours? everything ok? something had to be wrong.

Yeah just small pool hashrate and unlucky.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
@miningpoolhub Please add Pascalcoin to your pool.

Yeah. Thank you for suggestion.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
What does on exchange mean?  And what of all these coins that seem to have a small amount of coin on exchange that I cant see in my wallet?  Still confused on this whole deal.

And why does it take what seems to be unreasonable amounts of time mining zcash at 1.1k to display a proper credit of any sort when mining.   Is this normal??

"On Exchange" means that mined coins are sent to exchange site like poloniex, bittrex, yobit.
Maybe they are waiting for exchange, or already exchanged to target coin and waiting for withdrawal.

As there's some minimum trade value, minimum withdrawal value limitation from exchange sites, there could be some little amounts here and there.
Pool collects them and exchange/withdraw once when certain conditions are met.
It takes some time if coin is rare. Pool give back those coins that are so rare and stuck at exchange site for few months. (I cancel exchange if someone asks about their coin)

Zcash luck goes up and down like roller coaster because of small pool hashrate. You'll get appropriate amount but it fluctuates daily.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
it seems some 1.3 zcoin are stuck on exchange for me
userid 32342

Some zcoin were stuck due to deposit confirmation error around hardfork time.
It's all resolved.

You will get exchanged coin at next withdrawal process.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
As far as I know
dwarfpool 2000000000
ethermine 4000000000

currently miningpoolhub have set 2000000000 static diff.
Anyway, I'll consider changes carefully.

Just to be clear, there is no variable difficult as know as vardif for eth at mph anymore, eth has now a static difficult of 2000000000.

Yeah. that's why I wrote 2000000000 static diff.

Why do you need vardiff?
You need lower difficulty or higher difficulty?

Would you consider having multiple static difficulty ports (like Alpereum.ch)? I really liked the vardiff feature as it was "hassle-free" with multiple mining rigs on different hashrates and gave me a constant share rate. Sometimes I also buy hashrate on Nicehash and they now have a minimum difficulty of ~4300MH for ethereum... I guess I have to change pool now Sad

I'll consider opening separate server with vardiff supported miner only. Not sure at this moment.
Actually nicehash is still compatible. I tested it also and it works very well.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
I think the consistent share feedback due to vardiff was the biggest attraction of miningpoolhub. Many people mine here exactly because of vardiff (was definitely a large part of why I chose this pool). Like watson2316 said above, it's seamless for a variety of rig hashrates from small single GPUs up to large nicehash rentals.  It is annoying having small workers rarely submit shares but also annoying for large workers to spam shares, and vardiff fixes both ends.

Sorry about this.
I like vardiff feature too. As ethereum stratum protocol's vardiff is vulnerable to share validation at some cases, it may harm your earnings. I believe people liked vardiff + fair distribution and not just varidff.

In theory, there's no difference whether if you insert share frequently or not. (Just fluctuates more if diff value is higher)
This is why most ETH/ETC/EXP pools have static diff.
There's 20, 30, even 50 billion static diff pools out there. miningpoolhub uses 20 billion static diff which is one of the lowest.

Current difficulty value is not that efficient/inefficient for most rigs because nowadays no one uses eth-proxy things. Every 1-way to 6-way range rigs work well. Nicehash is compatible as well.

I'll continue think about other workaround or special vardiff port too.
Thanks.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Is any problem with mining xmr?
Only 4 blocks found for today (half a day)?
Activity: 86
Any servers ws port 12024 is not working.
Please, check port 12024 accessibility.
Tnx.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I want to change my payout coin from Bitcoin to something else because of high transaction fees and confirmation time and i have some questions:

1. Is it safe to change the autoexchange coin on the fly, from Bitcoin to for example Ethereum?
2. What happens to the coins that are "credited for auto exchange" or already "on exchange"?
3. Is it possible to also get rid of the bitcoins that are already "credited"? There is no "Transfer" tab in the bitcoin wallet, only for the other coins.

Thank you.

1. Yes.
2. Continues as it was.
3. No, nobody mines Bitcoin directly; just withdraw.
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
I want to change my payout coin from Bitcoin to something else because of high transaction fees and confirmation time and i have some questions:

1. Is it safe to change the autoexchange coin on the fly, from Bitcoin to for example Ethereum?
2. What happens to the coins that are "credited for auto exchange" or already "on exchange"?
3. Is it possible to also get rid of the bitcoins that are already "credited"? There is no "Transfer" tab in the bitcoin wallet, only for the other coins.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Why monero withdraws doesn't work?

Hmmm  Undecided  Same thing the DASH pool says:

Quote from: miningpoolhub website
We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being
Activity: 120
Why monero withdraws doesn't work?
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Is there an ETA on fix for issues with DASH pool?
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
Hello miningpoolhub guys

is there is any problem with the servers?, the ethereum pool is slow as F&*$#

i click on a link and it takes 20 -30 seconds to load, some time over 60 seconds, it is insane.

plz check it out when you have time, thank you!
username induktor
indkt.
Jump to: