Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 295. (Read 487803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Monero Mining Pool Hub

There was a block creation failure issue on Monero pool due to hardfork's logic changes.
Pool credited x4 of block height 1220751 reward to compensate.

Pool didn't find blocks for that period, but anyway I will distribute coins from my pocket.
Sorry about this issue.

I do my best but sometimes I miss something.
If you are not satisfied with compensation amount, please tell me. I'll give you coins according to your hashrate.

OK Fair enough, i've moved my miners back to your pool.. However, now none of my miners are able to connect to the asian servers.. is there something wrong with them?

No problems currently.

I restarted asia pool for monero fix few minutes ago. Maybe you connected right that moment. Can you try it again?

If it doesn't work, please share your commandline so that I can test it from my side.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
The same situation, monero mining.No monero credited many time.
On monero section of miningpoolhub net hashrate shows 0.00 kh/s.
Is this normal?
the same here
what is this "net hashrate" - how to understand this opt.?

I disabled "net hashrate" column today because it was showing wrong numbers before.
As monero uses different constant factor than other coins, I will tweak some values and fix it soon.

Sorry for inconvenience.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Monero Mining Pool Hub

There was a block creation failure issue on Monero pool due to hardfork's logic changes.

Pool didn't find blocks for that period, but anyway I will distribute coins from my pocket.
Sorry about this issue.

If you are not satisfied with compensation amount, please tell me. I'll give you coins according to your hashrate.

OK Fair enough, i've moved my miners back to your pool.. However, now none of my miners are able to connect to the asian servers.. is there something wrong with them?
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Monero Mining Pool Hub

Sorry about this issue.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The payouts stopped coming for almost half a day now.  I've since moved my farm to dwarfpool.  Sorry MiningPoolHub.  Undecided

4 blocks were found this morning; there is going to be a longer wait after that. The pool is growing and is getting better everyday. Remember you are getting shares.

It's a PPLNS pool; you will get paid more here than other pools.

Blocks found: https://monero.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks
Your shares: https://monero.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=dashboard

The pool only started less than 3 weeks ago and has grown this big.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
The payouts stopped coming for almost half a day now.  I've since moved my farm to dwarfpool.  Sorry MiningPoolHub.  Undecided
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
something's not right, i don't get any credits from this morning for monero!!!!!! !!!!
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Is this normal?
the same here
what is this "net hashrate" - how to understand this opt.?
Activity: 86
Is this normal?
Hi,
for several hours my miners are mining without any income to my account.
Am I mining for somebody else?
I'm mining Monero at MHP.
What's happen?

Can take many hours for that pool to find a block (currently has been 5 hours). You can check your hashrate and shares on the miningpoolhub Monero dashboard. You will receive your share of the payment once found.

Monero pool is new, the more people that support it the better so please promote.
will I get full price for all time of mining?

Yes, relative to the other miners. The reward is the same as any pool but less miners means high fluctuation in the period between finding blocks.
Hi,
What's happen?

Can take many hours for that pool to find a block (currently has been 5 hours). You can check your hashrate and shares on the miningpoolhub Monero dashboard. You will receive your share of the payment once found.

Monero pool is new, the more people that support it the better so please promote.
will I get full price for all time of mining?
Hi,
What's happen?

Hi,
What's happen?
Hi,
Nvidia 1070 does not pass speed test on ccminer (miner works at any one algorithm for 30-40 minutes), the claymore miner all goes well. What could be the problem ? Win7, 376.19.

If anyone else was experiencing this issue please download the latest version (v2.3.2).
Thanks to lyolyalya with all the help in testing. I'm hoping lyolyalya will be able to test future builds before release, specifically for NVidia issues.

v2.4 should be available for pre-release later this week and will finally include the EWBF miner hashrate along with various other improvements including optimized ccminers for NVidia.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub

At current I am testing Your pool with 8+1 rigs.
They are at Clay 9.7 miner, 8 x (280x x 3 cards + 3570 i5) = 1800 hash each, and one 470x4 rig with fx8300 = 2900 hash

Problem also I have is that I cannot mine with Claymore CPU miner because of not handling username correctly. So with CPU I mine on other pool. (suggest alternative miner for CPU XMR mining, thanks).

Overall I have around 80 rigs like first setup and 40 rigs like RX setup.

One more thing, email notification is not working, is it me or everyone ?

I believe your hashrate and difficulty is well configured automatically. It can go up and down but it doesn't affect your earnings.
Maybe try  JayDDec's cpuminer
https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cpuminer-opt-v3881-open-source-optimized-multi-algo-cpu-miner-1326803

Or Wolf's CPU miner
https://github.com/wolf9466/cpuminer-multi
Wolf's cpu multi miner : https://mega.nz/#!F4ZlRRZT!T5RoiaAMxOVHiUFX0yKq54-jZJ0Kqe9PZGZfbIrqYvM
Non-AES cpu miner : https://mega.nz/#!ssIQXIJJ!nJU6BYMZCezT7qvLcU1Cu3MRwZoSyoBpjjb0E90hnz0

I heard that JayDDee's miner performs better.

Email notification had some problem recently time to time. I believe it's all fixed now.
Please tell me if you still have problem receiving worker alarms.
Hello,

I am mining monero on MPH, need to know how to set fixed difficulty, I cant figure out real hashrates, it always going up and down a lot.

Thank you.

Currently pool only offers vardff because it is more efficient than fixed diff.
Maybe I would add fixed diff port if you really want.

What difficulty value do you see from website most times? Or what is your one rig's hashrate?

At current I am testing Your pool with 8+1 rigs.
They are at Clay 9.7 miner, 8 x (280x x 3 cards + 3570 i5) = 1800 hash each, and one 470x4 rig with fx8300 = 2900 hash

Problem also I have is that I cannot mine with Claymore CPU miner because of not handling username correctly. So with CPU I mine on other pool. (suggest alternative miner for CPU XMR mining, thanks).

Overall I have around 80 rigs like first setup and 40 rigs like RX setup.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2wqwg7o.jpg

One more thing, email notification is not working, is it me or everyone ?

Have you tried MultiPoolMiner? It includes the best miners for AMD, NVIDIA and CPU.
https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases

The email notifications settings appear to work for me; emails you when a worker is down.
Nvidia 1070 does not pass speed test on ccminer (miner works at any one algorithm for 30-40 minutes), the claymore miner all goes well. What could be the problem ? Win7, 376.19.

Are you running some speed test or is this MultiPoolMiner running the initial speed tests on all the miners?

If it's MultiPoolMiner, please can you zip up the logs folder and stats folder send them to me?

Post it here if possible:
https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/issues
Activity: 75
Merit: 20
Activity: 455
sibcoin to mine?=)can we expect it in the near future?=)
Jump to: