Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 296. (Read 487803 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 250
@aaronsace

Is there a way to autorun MultiPoolMiner with certain settings and start mining with some delay.

Something like:
autostart mining (checkbox) (yes/no)
autostart mining delay in seconds (input box).

Tnx

Use the 'start.bat' file. I think 'sleep 10' would delay for 10 seconds.
Not sure about a msgbox though, try searching up what you can do with command prompt.

That is kind of I am doing now, with pause 15 delay Smiley
Tnx
Activity: 476
@aaronsace

Is there a way to autorun MultiPoolMiner with certain settings and start mining with some delay.

Something like:

Tnx

Use the 'start.bat' file. I think 'sleep 10' would delay for 10 seconds.
Not sure about a msgbox though, try searching up what you can do with command prompt.
@aaronsace

Something like:

Tnx
well whatever the case may be sgminer immediately closes when manually entering custom intensity settings and does not mine as of now I really appreciate your work and I really wanted to use what you created until the intensity issue is resolved I'll be mining at a loss if you notice any new coins popping up on your account that was me

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

Thanks, I would like to understand what the issue is though.
Is Sgminer working if you run it yourself?
If there is a problem with MultiPoolMiner then I will issue a fix.
If there is a problem with sgminer then I will not be able to fix the issue.

It may be better if you raise it here:
https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/issues

Post the log files from the logs folder.
Hello,

I am mining monero on MPH, need to know how to set fixed difficulty, I cant figure out real hashrates, it always going up and down a lot.

Thank you.

Currently pool only offers vardff because it is more efficient than fixed diff.
Maybe I would add fixed diff port if you really want.

What difficulty value do you see from website most times? Or what is your one rig's hashrate?

At current I am testing Your pool with 8+1 rigs.
They are at Clay 9.7 miner, 8 x (280x x 3 cards + 3570 i5) = 1800 hash each, and one 470x4 rig with fx8300 = 2900 hash

Problem also I have is that I cannot mine with Claymore CPU miner because of not handling username correctly. So with CPU I mine on other pool. (suggest alternative miner for CPU XMR mining, thanks).

Overall I have around 80 rigs like first setup and 40 rigs like RX setup.

One more thing, email notification is not working, is it me or everyone ?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Quote from: aaronsace
Quote from: cockblock on Today at 12:42:07 PM

Quote from: cockblock on Today at 12:11:39 PM

@aaronsace i had put in the [-i ] in where you said and sgminer just closes not sure why but could you test it an tell me if you get the same then post a fix for it thanks

Not sure what '-i' does; can't test at the moment.

You would add it here though (after the password but before the quote):

Code:

-p x -i'

I was trying to set my own intensity setting with sgminer I do not know the coding language for Powershell. I use[ -i 18] for my intensity setting I believe that there is more coding language in Powershell necessary sgminer to launch correctly with the specified intensity I need. the program runs fine when untouched, but my hash rate remains too low with a default intensity of 8

No extra coding needed, that is the command string; adding -i 18 is fine:

Code:

-p x -i 18'

When MultiPoolMiner runs, it shows you the full command that is being run at the bottom of the screen.

well whatever the case may be sgminer immediately closes when manually entering custom intensity settings and does not mine as of now I really appreciate your work and I really wanted to use what you created until the intensity issue is resolved I'll be mining at a loss if you notice any new coins popping up on your account that was me

@aaronsace i had put in the [-i ] in where you said and sgminer just closes not sure why but could you test it an tell me if you get the same then post a fix for it thanks

Code:

-p x -i'

I was trying to set my own intensity setting with sgminer I do not know the coding language for Powershell. I use[ -i 18] for my intensity setting I believe that there is more coding language in Powershell necessary sgminer to launch correctly with the specified intensity I need. the program runs fine when untouched, but my hash rate remains too low with a default intensity of 8

No extra coding needed, that is the command string; adding -i 18 is fine:
Code:
-p x -i 18'

When MultiPoolMiner runs, it shows you the full command that is being run at the bottom of the screen. You can copy and paste the command from the screen to check it manually in command prompt; the result should be exactly the same.

Code:

-p x -i'

Code:
-p x -i'
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Hello,

I am mining monero on MPH, need to know how to set fixed difficulty, I cant figure out real hashrates, it always going up and down a lot.

Thank you.

Currently pool only offers vardff because it is more efficient than fixed diff.
Maybe I would add fixed diff port if you really want.

What difficulty value do you see from website most times? Or what is your one rig's hashrate?
Hello,

Thank you.

It's a varying difficultly pool not fixed difficulty. Difficulty does not effect your hashrates.
Hello,

Thank you.
You mean the actual past results of BTC/GH/Day?
I don't think it will show reasonable results for small pools like zcash, monero. One day it will mine 150%, and one day it will mine 70%
Ethereum, vcash, feathercoin, vertcoin will show reliable numbers as their hashrate is big enough.

Interest thing is that, big pool's earnings are similar to mathematically expected earnings which is already shown currently.
Small pool's earnings would show very weird results daily. Both mathematical expectation (already provided), and historical results (the actual BTC/GH/Day)

Actually mathematical expectation provided includes statistical percentage numbers in formula. It tries to be as close as reality.

Anyway seems good to provide earnings for statistical purpose.
I'll think about this problem. Thank you for suggestion.

Cheers, yes, the estimates are great for comparing current figures but actual figures makes it possible calculate a sort of risk factor.
Plus, even though an actual figure may vary, it's a figure that you can trust is 100% accurate for that time period even though it may not be representative of the time before and/or after.
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
Sad uh, so...bad luck, 10 hours from one block to another! Geez That's reaaaaaly bad luck hehe.
so in short variance, will wait another 24 hours to compare and decide if stay or not, hope stay, i like this pool, but $$ mandates. Grin
thanks

Sorry about that.
Zcash pool is small, has big variance currently. Some day you would get x1.5 than normal.
You will get appropriate amount at last.
7 days average is saying 109% currently, which is similar to expected earnings.
Thanks for clearing that up, i will wait then at least 5 days before analyze the numbers.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Please, give me at correct word for claymore ethereum miner.
Now i have next word:EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020 -ewal mylogin.myworker -epsw x -allpools 1

Miner starts, but not working, next message shows: ETH:Job timeout,disconnect, retry in 20 sec...
And no connection on next 20 sec.

Where is a mistake?

You need to add option:
Code:
-esm 3

So the full command is:
Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020 -ewal user.worker -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1

Thank you, works fine  Smiley
Now i have next word:EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020 -ewal mylogin.myworker -epsw x -allpools 1

Miner starts, but not working, next message shows: ETH:Job timeout,disconnect, retry in 20 sec...

Where is a mistake?

You need to add option:
Code:
-esm 3

So the full command is:
Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020 -ewal user.worker -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Where is a mistake?
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
@MiningPoolHub

Would you be able to add the 'actual' BTC/GH/Day to the API for the individual coin ports? (This should be simple for you to do...?)

If possible (as it would make it easier at this end but is fine if you can't) add it to the coin switching ports as well. (I think this may be quite complicated for you to do...?)

i.e. based on the actual hashrate over 24 hours and actual payouts (or coins found) over 24 hours
Proper actuals; so if there is no coins found then the profit is zero.

You mean the actual past results of BTC/GH/Day?
I don't think it will show reasonable results for small pools like zcash, monero. One day it will mine 150%, and one day it will mine 70%
Ethereum, vcash, feathercoin, vertcoin will show reliable numbers as their hashrate is big enough.

Interest thing is that, big pool's earnings are similar to mathematically expected earnings which is already shown currently.
Small pool's earnings would show very weird results daily. Both mathematical expectation (already provided), and historical results (the actual BTC/GH/Day)

Actually mathematical expectation provided includes statistical percentage numbers in formula. It tries to be as close as reality.

Anyway seems good to provide earnings for statistical purpose.
I'll think about this problem. Thank you for suggestion.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Sad uh, so...bad luck, 10 hours from one block to another! Geez That's reaaaaaly bad luck hehe.
so in short variance, will wait another 24 hours to compare and decide if stay or not, hope stay, i like this pool, but $$ mandates. Grin
thanks

Sorry about that.
Zcash pool is small, has big variance currently. Some day you would get x1.5 than normal.
You will get appropriate amount at last.
7 days average is saying 109% currently, which is similar to expected earnings.
Jump to: